Bang, Bang boBBy

Bang, Bang boBBy

A Chapter by Gray Witch
"

Now boB being a boB, heard about THE card party in one of Dale's "dreams"...

"

BANG . . . bang . . . boBBY

 

 

Now boB being a boB, heard about THE card party in one of Dale's "dreams"...




So, he decided to invite himself to play as an extra....Really he just wanted to see if Darlene/Hannah and Pat/Trish were his 'type' of girls...You know superficial, ethereal and deeply drugged on life? Truth be told, he just liked the idea of getting two for one and he'd found this 'gun' and figured for sure he could win at this game...You know - the gun and all...

 

_  __________=__

   @([____]_____()

  _/|-[____]

 /     /(( )

/____|'----'

____/.........................  BANG!   bANG! . . . Guess what? . . . boB found the gun!

 

Anyway, one would think he would learn, but unlike Pavlov, his poocH, boB was really an enigma stuck in a cotton candy making machine....Gosamer threads of matter swirling around in air and meting in the mouth, hand and on the dobok.

 

So unbeknownst to the euchre players boB snuck in and sat between the two cats, Chip and Phil to watch the games that night. Chip didn't mind but Phil decided he smelt a lot like cat nip and last we saw boB he was high tailing it out into the snow, minus his socks and shoes, which Chip had confiscated and was busy making a home out of them for later...

 

Darlene and Pat tried to help when he froze to the driveway, but alas, a snow plow picked him up and carried him off into the night.

 

So the moral of our story is: "Instead of a trap door, what about a trap window? The guy looks out it, and if he leans too far, he falls out. Wait. I guess that's like a regular window. "

 

 Never mind.... (g)

 ... Byeee boB....



© 2013 Gray Witch


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

130 Views
Added on February 3, 2013
Last Updated on February 3, 2013
Tags: boB, fantasy, imagination


Author

Gray Witch
Gray Witch

...Meanwhile back in Canada...near Niagara Falls, Ontario.............. (<-------------¯_(ツ)_/¯ wavin'), Canada



About
Ms Daniels, (AKA - GrayWitch) is an Environmental and Social Activist, Communications Consultant to local and provincial governments, and former Nurse. She has studied Sociology, Criminology and Devia.. more..

Writing