About good preachers.

About good preachers.

A Chapter by Harri
"

About good preachers.

"

Anyways, good money is needed to live and to have a happy home on this earthly world. But, fake preachers are nowadays seen less in numbers.


But there are preachers, pastors and elders at the same time, who finds time to preach and make reach their good words to people around them, after their tiresome jobs. These type of group of preachers do this work for God’s word to get spread all over the Earth. Good preachers are there to strive their best to try more people to be brought to Christhu and His teachings; to make more people to know about Yahovah[ the living God] and to find the world's eternal life with our living God. Preachers and elders are more seen good to be married and to be living by having children and grandchildren. Because those preachers who are married; will know more about love, having family, having people together than those single fake priests. I do not think that I have met fake pastors and preachers. 

 

 

 


As said in Bible :

" A Liar belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He/she was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him/her. When he/she lies, he/she speaks his/her native language, for he/she is a liar and the father of lies.

Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.

A Liar is a Judas, a beagle, an emissary, a nark and a tout. "


Psalm 30 :  I will exalt you, Lord,
    for you lifted me out of the depths
    and did not let my enemies gloat over me.
Lord my God, I called to you for help,
    and you healed me.
You, Lord, brought me up from the realm of the dead;
    you spared me from going down to the pit.

Sing the praises of the Lord, you his faithful people;
    praise his holy name.
For his anger lasts only a moment,
    but his favor lasts a lifetime;
weeping may stay for the night,
    but rejoicing comes in the morning.



© 2020 Harri


Author's Note

Harri
About good preachers.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

57 Views
Added on July 14, 2020
Last Updated on October 16, 2020
Tags: About good preachers.


Author

Harri
Harri

Thrissur, Kerala, India



About
A soul for Yahovah. Our rock of Salvation or Our basis of Salvation is Yahovah (Christhu). 8 Good and upright is the LORD(Yahovah, living God): therefore will He teach sinners in the way. Psal.. more..

Writing
Add to Add to

A Stage Play by Harri