Unification with Christhu and Observing Christhu's only sacrifice.

Unification with Christhu and Observing Christhu's only sacrifice.

A Chapter by Harri
"

Unification with Christhu and Observing Christhu's only sacrifice.

"

Our union with Christhu[Yahovah], is like that, like we are all brides to the bridegroom-Christhu. Irrespective of gender. We should spiritually love our Bridegroom. We people are the church and Christhu is the head of the church. As said in Bible and in other scriptures, men are more attractive and beautiful than women, together with beauty and wisdom of men. But, women are totally seen as having beauty. Also, among all creations, it is also seen as male genders like lion and peacock are said to be more beautiful, intelligent and strong than their female counterparts. The spiritual bonding, marriage, affection, passion and sharing of love on Earthly world between husband and wife or between two friends, is an example and model of what will happen in heaven while we all join with living God, when Christhu[Yahovah], will come in the last days. So, love our partners. Our Yahovah sent Christhu for sacrificing for all our sins, because living God loved the creation. Christhu will come again. Those who do not believe and those who do not have complete faith in Christhu, are doing repeated sacrifices day by day as daily Qurbana, and all those who do not believe in Christhu’s only sacrifice for humankind, will be perished in eternal fire because it is written in Bible, that all old sacrificing of the Pesaha sheep is stopped by the sacrificing of Christhu for all our sins. In the order of Melkisedhek, the high priest counting has stopped. The jewish priest has torn his dress in front of our living God. Now after Christhu’s only sacrifice, there is no more sacrifice for sins of humankind. It is written in writing to Hebrews. Now Christhu is the most high priest in front of living God. Christhu is not sent by Satan, and we should not make idols of Christhu and his accompanies to dishonour our living God, as Idol worship is against living God and statue worship supports Satan worship. Christhu[Our living God] will come again.


There are no specially observed saints in Christhu. We all are saints and good people in Christhu. We do not have the reason for making manmade statues of human beings, considering them as mediators and spell chants in front of those lifeless statues. For living God so loved the creation, sent Christhu as the only mediator between living God and us. All are saints in Christhu; those who obey the holy spirit and those who obey the God’s word. To live, suffer and die in Christhu's maturity, sacrifice, love, freedom is gain for one human.




© 2020 Harri


Author's Note

Harri
Unification with Christhu and Observing Christhu's only sacrifice. We should find the true Yahovah; the true Christhu. Yeshua Meshiach has promised that he will come again with full radiance of Yahovah; to make all of us as spiritual brides in Christhu to take us all together with Him to the heavenly places which is made ready for all of us. For whoever has faith in Christhu; this will happen for sure. As living God did to the sinful people as promised to Noah; as living God promised Abraham that he will take Abraham to the promised-land where blessings pour down; as prophets prophesied through our living God; about the coming of a redeemer who will be sacrificed for all our sins and that He will be resurrected from the dead. And all these happened. Yerushalem temple was destroyed as Yeshua Christhu had said and now it has been re-constructed and all the scattered Israelites had come together to their capital. Yeshua Christhu’s second coming- to make us join together with living God; in the heavenly places will also happen, as promised. That is why it is said that the Holy Scriptures is not a religious book.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe




Author

Harri
Harri

Thrissur, Kerala, India



About
A soul for Yahovah. Our rock of Salvation or Our basis of Salvation is Yahovah (Christhu). 8 Good and upright is the LORD(Yahovah, living God): therefore will He teach sinners in the way. Psal.. more..

Writing
Add to Add to

A Stage Play by Harri