DevadhHaaru poothu... en Manassin thazhvarayil.......Hmmmmmm....mmmmmm....mmmmmm.........mmmmm.....m

DevadhHaaru poothu... en Manassin thazhvarayil.......Hmmmmmm....mmmmmm....mmmmmm.........mmmmm.....m

A Chapter by Harri
"

DevadhHaaru poothu... en Manassin thazhvarayil.......Hmmmmmm....mmmmmm....mmmmmm.........mmmmm.....mmmmmm.....mmmmmmmmmmmmm

"

Everything happens in your/our living God’s our loving living Creator’s time.

“Devadh……

Haaru…….

Poothu En Manassin Thaazhvarayil……….Mmmmmm….mmmmmm……mmmmmm mmmmmm.”

means……In Goan memories……..”Pine coniferous trees blossomed at time of life in living God in my humane soul’s down valleys, so down in the valleys filled with fragrance.” humming tunes..in the form of lullaby.

Even if I don't listen to or say to/in your dirty used ignorant way of language using in short forms, I observe every and each actions made by you in lifeless useless ignorance of yours right from my childhood that you don't know about still now in your weak drunkenness; but you should have grown up in your/our living God’s wisdom/truth/humbleness/humility/sacrifice/grace/kindness/mercy/fullness of maturity/inner values/prayers for each other in full of life not in dead repeated activities. So, there is my winning and your ignorance in your failures. I will continue doing actions which win that you don't know yet in your unseen failures. You yourselves denote you with your weak words usage from your own weak tongues. Who is with you says such short forms in ignorance and less intelligence and in little knowledge copying your weak actions of ancestors you forget what foolishness you had said connected with the present eloping of yours from truth of your living God, our living Creator. So, even if we want you to grow in the downpour of heaven's happiness by sending good wishes of your strong presence in your/our living God, so that saying your presence matters here because you avoid all lifeless actions, you don't want to accept that you are full of life, isn't!!?; so don't bring the weak words of your weak counterparts on me,okay, without saying to me looking at my face. Anything if you want to say diligently if you have a little living God’s wisdom in you, say it fully looking at my face. Materialistic flimsies, winnings in ignorance is not the right winning in truth, understand that first. Even if we show how much respect, good wishes, thoughts for you, you go on continuing in your foolishness, running from the truth of living God’s wisdom in your weak drunkenness and laziness, that I know from the beginning even if truth comes to you because you are in short form flatteries that I don't rely upon, you are in full of sin/fear/useless shame to accept the truth in your living Creator, our living God, that’s you, even if we try to see a good in people like you, you yourselves put a halt over it. Did any of your weak counterparts sitting together with you accepting ignorance and lifeless actions after copying weak, foolish actions of your ancestors had said to you any words fully in the wisdom of word and life of your/our living God? Say any one. Point anyone you can show fully good in everything. What you use in your words with ignorance, words like S’tan, is only because you have no or little knowledge in what you do/speak after copying the weak actions of your ancestors. Satan means ignorance/foolishness/using short forms/little knowledge/useless arrogance/weak drunkenness/lifeless worship/lifeless words/lifeless actions/decayed thoughts/lifeless ingestion always/don't know the difference between dead life and life full of your living Creator. Have you ever witnessed me sitting with foolish people like you for hours/days/months/years saying or listening to ugly short form words with ignorance? So, I can clearly see where you will reach in your bedrest after all these still continuing short form ugly, ignorant, foolish words without proper wisdom in your/our living God. Invite yourselves destruction after saying all these short form foolishness. I had several times said, copy the strengths of your ancestors in truth of your living Creator, then also you are running away from truth, when wisdom calls you out to come in strength of your living Creator?! Then how will wisdom approach kindness for you when you haul over mistakened darkness!? Don't you want happiness and strength in truth of wisdom in your living Creator, our living God!!? Are you running away from time or not, think for yourselves in right wisdom in your living God!?? Do you want to be living dead out of your own cowardliness or do you want to live a full life in your living Creator, our living God!!? There are many public people who put off the dust from their slippers before they come out of your house steps, when you refuse/deny to come to the truth of the wisdom of your living God while you want to run off/hide from the truth, inviting you all! But, I don't put off the dust from my footsteps, I am always ready to come to you even if you deny, but if you still continue in the same said ignorance, what should I do!!?


Before holding to someone public in ignorance, learn to be strong in your living God’s wisdom by firstly by not showing laziness for example, putting your fingers for many minutes inside your food plate, it firstly shows laziness in a person, which can hire foolishness and laziness a lot inside that person, so find strength in person, be enthusiastic while you eat when your are in hunger, be steady and fast with tranquility while having something and doing something after that, that you win to a great extent. Be steadfast. Fight in prayers for each other while living after/amidst your daily routines. Take care of skin both inside/outside, wash your hair thoroughly to cool, put English lavender lotions to an extent on your wet skin after taking a thorough bath to keep your skin firm, intact, cool and feel soothing.

Only one intercession situation, the most high than angels and no other humans or idols. Pray for each other while living, not after being dead. Tackle the tiredness you feel daily, refresh, listen to good, strong thoughts. No continuation of unwanted priesthood after 2000 years before priceless free human sacrifice. Don't do unwanted priesthood in vain at least for living God’s winnings. Have complete knowledge and wisdom in some holy book you adhere with. Don't be like the Roman and assyrian empires, like younger ones in families, who have no complete wisdom about anything they wanted to follow and abide with. Yeshua was the first one in the family he belonged with, and on the 8th day after birth he was circumcised in the wisdom of your/our living God. Yeshua had no religion,yes, but he loved all people equally by praying directly to his living God by not abiding with lifeless things/lifeless actions without multiple useless sacrifices. Whatever comes from my tongue is truth and will be truth because I am not like others who kept on telling short form lies from their weak tongues from my/their births.

At Least when you die, think for yourselves, any good have you done for yourselves, your life and others, No, behind hidden cameras, I don't fear anybody to say this, when foolish police come and try to check detailly about this, you will know that you fell prey to it, don't sit like swallowed down tongues, that time. When I speak something or ask something to your face, try to respond and speak to my face without putting your heads down if you hold onto truth, a little truth. If you had any truth in you, you would have come and stood in front of me, to ask me, meanwhile isn't it?!! But No, a big no from you to accept the truth of wisdom in your living God, our living Creator.

Yahuwah’s people are named Israel, they are not Islam, Abraham’s servant wife’s son Ismail’s generation was called as Islam where all their continuing generation resided in Egypt/Uganda and Ghana, while later when they moved to Arab towards south, they were started to be called as Muslims who worship their ‘Alla’. Anyways, no missing. Israelites were under slavery in history under Egyptians/Romans/Syrians, now only their capital Yerushalem reformed in Israel in the year 2017. Pakistan/Afghanistan/Kazakhstan has no relation with any of ‘Israelites’, from where priceless human sacrifice free for all, came to whole people of the Universe of living Creator. Israelites continuity has no religion, religions have no relation with truth of wisdom in your/our living God, our loving Creator. Religion is only man made temporary things which came out of temporary ignorance after lifeless worship after copying the weak actions of your ancestors. Israelites were traveling nomads from history till now where they are settled in Yerushalayim. Atleast, when you love, don't use crooked words.


So, Change if you want eternal life in the truth of wisdom of your/our Living Creator our living God. Atleast, don't sit with brainless objects, be a living instrument for the purpose of truth of wisdom in your/our living Creator, our living God.

Farness or being far extending from 350-650 kms shatters all bygone ideas and plans, but if needed ✉️!!!!.

Nearness is needed.

Presence of truth of wisdom in living your/our living Creator our loving God eliminates or makes a little far, shattering all public people with lifeless actions and who are in ignorance, still paving way to foolishness and in weak drunkenness groups.

First see your own ugly swine image in front of your own mirror before you yourselves start speaking incomplete, short, ugly, ignorant words whether it is suitable for you when you denote your own weak characteristics with your own weak tongue and think for yourselves what less is there in you for saying such incomplete, ugly, short, foolish, ignorant words to harm yourself without being fully alive in life in the truth of wisdom of your/our living loving Creator!! Our living God.

I never liked weak aadhivaasi words to listen to or to use, like alamb, lolan that weak aadhivaasi use in local foolish, dirty, ignorant local language for their own ruins to be witnessed by other weak drunk foolish public people.

I am fearless, robust and vigorous.

I am sensitive physically/soulfully with inner valued strengths not to diseases, yes but to adjourn and develop all people of living God from all types of ignorance in free love and teaching shown from inner developed models of self in life. Be hygienic, direct in good, and straighten your vision, sight, words, actions and firstly thoughts. I like Thrissurites a lot in strong love. But all are’njanjaminjas’ in family lives, be outside lively, energetic, like those in Thiruvananthapuram, Kollam, Alappuzha, Kochi,  Kozhikode, Rajasthan, Mangalore, Bengaluru, Goa, Haryana-Punjab, enough. I am attracted in good, strong way to every boy/special girls, men/special women everywhere inside and outside job, work, family, neighborhoods, family, but in inside, there are so many afar ; but atlast I will be unable to chose one, I forget fast and forgive fast, but in outside, I feel, all of them including me, energetic yet tired, but strong in their inner values, I feel that, find them so cute. I observe a lot in perfection, less than doing more perfect vigorous actions from a clear 14 years past. Inviting, talking, doing, a lot in energetic way, yes, it happens, while inviting loving outsider like me to cute young people’s homes at nights in love and sharing in rainy nights, in between travel, talks; in future continuing contacts with jobs, family life, yet with them with much far or near friends, having food with them at night, with their families, enjoying to an extent, verbally discussing detailly how we cleared out our plans in detailly, funny sayings; being like before, ending the night, catching up with them later. But if not now, due to unreaching possibilities, if in their immaturity, unfulfilled in future, then no use of it. But, I will be good/strong to all beautiful people in the many hopes of the future. I can because I don't depend on long lasting weak relations, but in developing or uplifting many types of like minded, soulful ones.


Just for an Instance: From childhood, it's like that, may be from before or from age 10 of mine, I am with my younger to me in months but same to age short, but up to me- five loving cousin sisters, mainly two sisters alongside, Nimmi and JibiL on each side of me and little 3 brothers, and one most little brother, so I dont have same age brothers/mates of the same age near to my homes. Enjoying it to an extent. So, if I find ugly looking fat or slim guys sitting next to the guy who I am like minded to from the beginning in immaturity, jealousy, love and without talking, for a few years, I will not approach them, but now it’s not like that. Enjoying till the hope of the future.


Now continuing to the subject matter: And, if I like you or love you, I want to enjoy it with you, for long, I mean it a lot.

And, if I don't like you, I mean it a lot, and you dont act like you love me, your flattery doesn't affect me. Don't show a few of your uncute dog faces to me, anyways but. Be cute always in your own kind. I always get my kind in like minded soulful situations. Everyone can't love everyone at one time. One at a time is enough for whole years, or two at a time is enough for whole months. And be careful in dealings. Smilesa.

Your untimely foolishness made me said these now to you all ✉️.

A small glass cup of cool apple cider or red grape wine once in 30 years is only good for your health/soul that only I had in my life other than fresh fruit juices, natural caffeinated water, milks �'�and more than 1 million quintals of clear cool, boiled waters in my 36 years of my life.

I say but, with love �'� Thank-you

Find unfathomable secrets, present in inner ways of your truth in wisdom of your/our living , our loving living Creator. Be in happiness/ strength/ love as always, let heavens and clouds be happy also to downpour on your presence in your living God, always, for your strength to emit ignorance from you and from all, avoiding weak drunkenness and avoiding lifeless actions.

Appreciate yourself to change from what I say.

Yours,

Hairis.


Lord, You deserve more praise than I can give You. I cannot even recount all of the great things You have done. You are great. You created all knowledge. You created the rules of the universe, logic, order, and science. You created math and language. You made our senses so that we can hear, taste, feel, see, and smell Your creation. Thank You, God, for Your creativity and Your greatness. In Yahuwah’s salvation name. Amen.





© 2023 Harri


Author's Note

Harri
Devadhaaru

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

55 Views
Added on September 13, 2023
Last Updated on September 13, 2023


Author

Harri
Harri

Thrissur, Kerala, India



About
A soul for Yahovah. Our rock of Salvation or Our basis of Salvation is Yahovah (Christhu). 8 Good and upright is the LORD(Yahovah, living God): therefore will He teach sinners in the way. Psal.. more..

Writing
Add to Add to

A Stage Play by Harri