LIVING GOD'S GRACE AND MERCY UPON US.

LIVING GOD'S GRACE AND MERCY UPON US.

A Chapter by Harri
"

LIVING GOD'S GRACE AND MERCY UPON US.

"

Living God’s word is like mirror, honey, medicine as said by many personalities. Living God’s word will humble the hearts which are hardened with the sins of an earthly world. No one has faith in the living God. No one loves the living God. Everyone thirst for glory from men. But, seek glory from living God. No one has seen; what living God has prepared for all of us in heaven. Because of living God’s grace and mercy, we are here living without drowning. Everything is due to God’s grace and mercy upon us. We have nothing to boast on it. We should be thankful. Living God will lead us through sorrows; which is only to make us more humble in front of living God. Living God loves us. Then also if we are going astray, then living God will make us go through the wrong decisions, by making us to think and see the wrong as if it is true by giving us a knowledge of misunderstanding. We are not someone who can question it to the living God.  Let everything happen according to living God’s wish. Even if Naomi’s husband and two sons died after they migrated to Moab from famine struck Bethlehem, Ruth- Naomi’s daughter-in-law was faithful to her mother-in-law, and Ruth considered her as Ruth’s own mother, when they both again went back to their own land- Bethlehem[Judah] and through faithful and hardworking Ruth;  Bovas came into living God’s word, and through Ruth and Bovas[example: Redeemer]; the families for the commence of  David and Yeshua Christhu were born for the hope of humankind. We are all inside slavery of Satan, diseases and sins. We have no need to be as a slave. Let living God’s wish happen. There is hope that all these sorrows will end. There are many mansions and places in our heavenly living God’s presence. We should be happy and free in Christhu. Living God cannot tolerate all hardened hearts of human beings. We have no need to go to pilgrimage nor do any outward stringency. Just sit at home obey and read the living God’s word, sing hymns, do good to others  and have repentance for our sins and we will get heavenly things. Accept that Yeshua Christhu sacrificed His life for our sins, on the Calvary. Living God knows, how severe it will be if we all go to hell. We all are strangers and foreigners in this earthly world. So, we are sure that we all should be prepared to go to our heavenly places. In Levictus 21:10, in the holy scriptures, it has been written a priest; according to the descend of Aharon, should not tear his blessed dress. But, in the new testament , it has been seen that the Jewish priest had torn his blessed dress in front of the Son of God. So, Yeshua Christhu, who sacrificed His own life for all of us;  is the most high priest and only intercessor between living God and ourselves, according to the order of Melkisedhek; as it is written in letters to Hebrews by Apostle Poulose in the holy scriptures. All human beings including Mother Mary and Yousuf needs repentance to reach heavenly places. We all had a dress of high radiance. After being disobedient and after doing sin, we had become naked and we recognized our nakedness. Now when Christhu comes again, a dress of praises,  salvation and justification will be given to us, for whoever has faith in Christhu. With a blink of an eye, everyone who has obedience and belief in Christhu;  will become transformed to a body of high radiance and raised to heaven. Now we can see that; all authorities of the earthly world bow down and kiss the statues which are made by a sculptor, as if all lifeless idols are their gods. What an ignorance even if they are educated about this earthly world!!? All are doing wrong and everyone is sinfully boasting on themselves to make their own soul and body perish into eternal fire. No one in the humankind is perfect.


Psalms 31: 3-8 

Since you are my rock and my fortress,
    for the sake of your name lead and guide me.
Keep me free from the trap that is set for me,
    for you are my refuge.
Into your hands I commit my spirit;
    deliver me, Lord, my faithful God.

Thou hate those who cling to worthless idols;
    as for me, I trust in the Lord.
I will be glad and rejoice in your love,
    for you saw my affliction
    and knew the anguish of my soul.
You have not given me into the hands of the enemy
    but have set my feet in a spacious place.




© 2020 Harri


Author's Note

Harri
LIVING GOD'S GRACE AND MERCY UPON US.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

26 Views
1 Review
Added on August 20, 2020
Last Updated on September 7, 2020
Tags: LIVING GOD'S GRACE, MERCY UPON US


Author

Harri
Harri

Thrissur, Kerala, India



About
A soul for Yahovah. Our rock of Salvation or Our basis of Salvation is Yahovah (Christhu). 8 Good and upright is the LORD(Yahovah, living God): therefore will He teach sinners in the way. Psal.. more..

Writing
Add to Add to

A Stage Play by Harri