Chapter 3

Chapter 3

A Chapter by Hope Rose

Rose-five months later

Summertime, when the cherry blossoms are swaying in a light breeze and there are couples everywhere. Midnight and I sit under one of the many trees near our house, deep in discussion.
"Rose, your brother-"
I snap. "I am not James! I know what I have to do to survive! Quit treating me like a child!" She stares at me, and I can sense her fear. I never yell, because it's not in my nature. Finally I hear my name.
"Rose?"
That voice... "Hatori?"
The boy picks me up and hugs me tightly until I see stars. We're both laughing, and I can see him memorizing me. He sets me down, and I see he's grown talletr than me.
"So the Primera's son has grown tall..." My mom comments. I growl as I spin around, my muscles tensing. I never come close to losing my calm, but this is twice in one day.
"So has Ulimoro's daughter. She will be a fine wife to-"
"Shut up both of you!" I shout, cutting off my aunt Ravenna. "Both of you, quit trying to plan my life! I want nothing to do with the Earlborn! They killed the only family I had!"
I take off, leaving them all staring after me in shock. I run for a few minutes before stopping and knocking on the door, hoping she was home.

Nyra

I sit in the kitchen reading when someone knocks on my back door. "Rose..." I sigh her name, walking to the back door to open it. My best friend, sure enough, stands on my back porch. I pull her in and shut the door before walking with her to the living room. "Tell me all about him," I demand, and we sit on the couch as she tells me everything.

Rose

"That's everything about him," I lean back and say, exhausted. I've been here for seven hours, telling her everything about my crush.
Nyra props herself up on my legs. "I see... How do you feel about him, truly? He seems alright..."
I nod slowly. "He's the one I've had a crush on since I was six..." I trail off, tired. She clicks her tongue. "That's it, come on. Dad isn't home, so you're going straight up to your room and sleeping. No complaining."
I laugh at how the spare room has become "my room," But I don't argue as she carries me to my room. I'm out before my head hits the pillow.


© 2016 Hope Rose


Author's Note

Hope Rose
Just a random question, but who do you guys think the "he" in Nyra's demand is? Give me one of the characters names if possible. I'm curious to see what you guys think

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

You keep your story really interesting and intriguing but I think you should add more details. Describe how the characters react, what they think, what they look like. Imagine your story was a movie and then show the reader what is happening. There is a lot of potential in it and I'm sure your writing style will improve the more you read and write. Can't wait to read more from you!

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Hope Rose

8 Years Ago

Thanks. This is kinda the rough draft. I'm going to finish this before I go back and work things out.. read more



Reviews

You keep your story really interesting and intriguing but I think you should add more details. Describe how the characters react, what they think, what they look like. Imagine your story was a movie and then show the reader what is happening. There is a lot of potential in it and I'm sure your writing style will improve the more you read and write. Can't wait to read more from you!

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Hope Rose

8 Years Ago

Thanks. This is kinda the rough draft. I'm going to finish this before I go back and work things out.. read more
okay, I think it is Hatori. That is what I think and I also think this: THIS STORY IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rose Jaeger Kaneki

8 Years Ago

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope Rose

8 Years Ago

Lol you are so easy to make happy
Rose Jaeger Kaneki

8 Years Ago

lol, I know.....

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

155 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 6, 2016
Last Updated on January 6, 2016


Author

Hope Rose
Hope Rose

Germany



About
I just love how some people can be... They think that if their best friend has something then they have to. It's so funny :3 If you need someone to talk to for any reason just send me a message on .. more..

Writing
Torture Torture

A Chapter by Hope Rose