Chapter 12: Rising Above Status

Chapter 12: Rising Above Status

A Chapter by CzatoftheMoon
"

*She blushed red as the crowd gasped and he gripped the gem fiercely glaring at Igar besmirched and his wife blinked looking on surprised. The guests muttered as he looked around and smirked*

"




Duke Rosarade: ...heh.. you little worm.. as if id give you my daughter.. but if you want to die with the fact that you besmirched my honor with your filthy words.. you have a deal hehehaha...


*he gripped his hand tightly as it bled then rose it to Igar. Igar slid his sword out a little and cut it with the reversed side then walked to him and gripped his hand sealing the deal in blood as both squeezed each others hand tightly with Ellia and the others looking on in shock*

Ellia: father... Igar.. what are you two doing?... this is... horrible..

*Igar let go of his hand and walked back to the group tearing a bit of  his shirt to wrap up his hand while Duke Rosarade had his servant wrap his hand as he sat on his throne. He looked to Ellia with a grin*

Duke Rosarade: don't you have a fight to deal with?

*Uvel blinked then growled shaking his head*

Uvel: you.. you are a worm.. mutt.. now you try to upstage me with this ridiculous bet?! and you have harmed my friend?! you wont live to fight the Duke, ill kill you right now!

*he rushed forward as Igar pulled back to strike only for Vira to block his rapier with her sword and smirk*

Vira: not today you airhead!

*He slid his rapier up and over her sword as she blinked and pulled back but was surprised when he motioned her movement still aiming for her. Lania quickly slid underneath and blocked his blade with her pole as it pierced it. She then nodded smirking as Uvel glared and attempted to pull his blade from his grip. He shook his head and pulled it out of the pole then hopped back raising it into the air as it started to glow*

Uvel: pest.. you should all just die. Ultrander.. dance!

*in a  flash he rushed forward with a charge. Reim moved quickly in front of Vira  blocking the attack but yelped a bit as the Rapier pierced her hand breaking her shield. Blood dripped as she pulled her hand away and he blinked stepping back and looked to his blade in surprise as it was bent a little near the tip*

Uvel: wh-what?! Ultrander was deflected a little! That should have pierced your skull!

*Vira looked quickly seeing Igar slide his sword back in his sheath then shook her head*

Vira: ah... no way.. did he move faster than that blade?.. even I didn't see it..

*Reim looked to her hand and softly placed her other hand on it as it glowed and seemed to heal up the hole. She looked to Uvel as he growled*

Reim: damn.. that was a good hand..

*Ellia shook her head*

Ellia: we have to move away from the guests.. come on!

*They nodded as Uvel blinked seeing them run into the door to the right heading through the pantry. He glared to Orin and Avon who were dazed by the attack*

Uvel: grah fools stop standing there and chase after them!

*they blinked and followed as Uvel looked to the clamoring guests then to Duke Rosarade who smiled and nodded. He huffed and walked after his men leaving to the door. Far ahead of them Ellia and the group moved dodging the servants in the pantry and heading through there as far back Avon and Orin pursed. She smiled looking to a double door ahead*

Ellia: the backyard is there lets go!

*they nodded as the group pushed open the doors and ran into the yard. They blinked surprised seeing all the competitors and finalists  to the Elegant Royale having a dinner party in the yard. She shook her head and ran down a stone path in the middle of the yard. then moved into the grass and turned to look as everyone focused on Uvel and his men walking out of the door behind them. He looked around seeing the party and a large grin came across his face as he looked pleased*

Uvel: ehehahaha what a wonderful place to end you..

*Ellia, Lania, Vira and Igar stood side by side ready and focusing on the group as they walked over to them. The guests started to circle around them as they looked on. He shook his head and laughed more*

Uvel: look now challengers and finalists of your region! look to see me slaughter this peasant and this failure of a team!

*Ellia blinked looking as all eyes were focused on them, including the finalists. She then stood in front of her group and looked to Uvel*

Ellia: Uvel Bost! Your just a drama show blowhard! you couldn't understand what true honor is, just like those before you!

*He glared and shook his head*

Uvel: foolish big mouth ant! I should have taken care of you the moment we met eyes! but I still can!!

*he thrusted forward from a long range sending a beam of blue energy at her from the tip of his rapier. Ellia blinked and rose her hands up as her gem glowed and formed a white shield of magic blocking the attack. However he moved quick and rushed around her as she did. She turned quickly seeing his rapier cut the side of her arm but barely miss her. She then took the advantage of close range and clapped her hands sending lightning from them. He yelled and shook his head snarling*

Uvel: weak!.. grah!

*he fought the attack by making it focus on his rapier then jammed it forward as she moved to pull away surprised. She blinked as it pierced her left arm. Immediately she was about to scream but held back the pain and pulled out of his range then sent a fire beam from her right hand hitting him in his stomach as he gasped and fell over as well as knocking her back*

Ellia: ahh..

Uvel: ungh!..

*he patted his clothes to cool down the burn on his chest. Then glared to her as she focused on him holding her arm*

Ellia: he hit a vital point.. my arms feeling numb..

Uvel: damn brat! Avon, Orin! don't just stand there end her!

Avon: of course.

Orin: with pleasure!

*the two rushed forward quickly aiming their rapiers at her back charging but soon Avon was quickly knocked back by Lania who appeared beside Ellia and rapidly thrusted her staff at him hitting him in several spots and then finishing it with a powerful blow to the chest sending him flying. Orin growled seeing this but before he could get the strike on Ellia, Vira moved forward appearing to his side and cut him deep then in a swift motion rose her sword upward and sliced his rapier in two. He blinked now turning to her as she gave him a cold expression and again sliced upward cutting a large gash up his chest as well as cutting his shirt in half. He pulled back but staggered not making it far enough and fell over in pain groaning*

Avon: ungh.. why... they were weaker before..

Orin: ..ma...master... too powerful..

*Uvel glared in fury*

Uvel: even you fools cant handle these pathetic women?!

*He blinked seeing on their arms a glowing bracelet for both of them*

Uvel: is that.. some sort of power bracelet?..

*he then looked to see Reim who appeared beside Ellia holding her gem out in front of her as a drop of metal suddenly slid out of it and formed a bracelet like the others then latched onto Ellias arm. She sighed a bit as her wounds started to heal*

Reim: be careful Ellia, don't give in to his taunts.

*She looked a bit to Reim and smiled*

Ellia: I.. I know..

*Igar moved next to her and shook his head*

Igar: you did well but don't get careless.

*She blinked looking to him*

Ellia: Igar?.. well yes I know.. but you have to not fight. If it wasn't for you bending his rapier  from before he would have gutted me.

*He closed his eyes*

Igar: I know you want me to be your secret weapon.. but this is getting out of hand.

*Ellia waved to him and yelped a bit*

Ellia: nn.. I don't want you to fight.. we can handle him.. our teamwork helped us find you remember.

*Igar nodded*

Igar:  I know that but... 

*he looked as the competitors clamored a bit as Itaria yelled out to Uvel from the crowd*

Itaria: hahah looks like your beat, Uvel! for one thing they got the numbers and the tactics.

*He growled getting angrier from her taunting then sighed and smirked*

Uvel: I admit they have the tactics, but my numbers are far from done, I haven't even begun to reveal my true power! Look alive!

*he rose his blade into the air as it shined brightly. Ellia and the others looked on as well as the crowd as four Uvels seemed to split from him and he himself seemed to heal his damage and repaired his rapier. His uniform also changed to a more white noble  war uniform. He smirked and rose his rapier to them as well as his doppelgangers as each spoke together*

Uvel: its time to end this.

*the guests clamored as Itaria smirked*

Itaria: neat trick, he looks like hes going all out now.

*Lania gasped and smiled*

Lania: Krage bunishin!

*Reim blinked*

Reim: hes got five of them. Also their all healed.

*Vira growled*

Vira: his rapier is repaired too.. if we leave Ellia unguarded it could be bad.

*Ellia blinked and tried to stand holding her arm*

Ellia: we.. we have to fight no matter what..

*Reim yelped*

Reim: be careful! it takes a while for your wound to heal, even with my powers accelerating it.

*Igar turned to Ellia and looked. She blinked as he looked into her eyes then closed his. She shook her head and rose her arm a bit but groaned*

Ellia: Igar.. Igar no! We can find a way to fight them.

*Igar growled*

Igar: stop fearing for me!

*She blinked*

Ellia: Igar?

*He looked to them*

Igar: every one.. of you have shown me kindness and tried to keep me from being seen. I didn't want to use this power either but..

*he shook his head*

Igar: I dont know what they think they can do to me, but your noble world wont do anything. I am part of this team.. and its about time I stopped worrying as well and show it.

*they looked on as he walked off and stood in front of Uvel. Uvel smirked as the doppelgangers laughed. The crowd started to clamor more as Itaria, Caelin, and Luan looked on from their spots. A few challengers muttered*

Challenger: is that the peasant?

Challenger 2: does he think he can win?

Challenger 3: he cant! he hasn't even fought once.

Challenger: stupid peasant. Go home.

*Uvel smirked and shook his head*

Uvel: your a terrible showboat. You might as well give up.

*Igar shook his head*

Igar: from the very beginning all of these people and you have been blinded by some rich snobby superiority junk to see my power. Your all going to think twice now.

*Uvel growled*

Uvel: its that kind of peasant tone.. that I hate more than anything!

*he rushed forward as the doppelgangers split up with two on each side. Igar sighed and nodded*

Igar: four will flank my sides and the main will hit me at the front..

*as the four surrounded him they all at once charged at him with at blinding speed at all side intending to impale him with the rapiers and Uvel from the front matched their pace as they all struck. as they reached him however he vanished instantly causing Uvel to pull back and avoid the strikes of the others but they vanished being struck by their rapiers. He blinked looking around. The crowd gasped and looked along with Itaria, Luan and Caelin. Ellia and the team looked as well*

Uvel: wh-what?!

Lania: oooh.. hes too fast! supersonic speed!

*Reim shook her head*

Reim: that's not possible for a human!

*Vira nodded*

Vira: id agree.. but he has shown us how he makes anything possible..

*Ellia closed her eyes*

Ellia: his life force is moving fast around Uvel. Uvel doesn't know that hes even there.

*Uvel growled and looked around*

Uvel: stop this hiding, your little tricks wont work on me!

*Igars voice called from around him*

Igar: A trick cant hurt you like this Uvel!

*He growled as a cut appeared on his back*

Uvel: gah! d****t behind me?

*he swung his rapier at him turning but no one was there. Then two more cuts appeared on his leg*

Uvel: grah! d****t!

*he shook his head kneeling a bit then growled*

Uvel: enough of this stupidity! Hrahh!

*he rose his blade as doppelgangers appeared again from four sides of him above and struck downward into the ground smashing the earth below then pulled up and surrounded him.*

Uvel: your nothing! you think im impressed? your pathetic!

*Igar suddenly reappeared in front of Uvel. He blinked and charged forward with all of his doppelgangers then thrusted with a powerful strike at him. Igar kept his ground as Uvels strong attack approached then at the last moment he unsheathed his blade and all at once bent each of the doppelgangers blades as well as Uvel causing his attack to fail and he himself to stumble back. Uvel regained his balance and pulled away as the crowd gasped and looked on surprised*

Uvel: unngh! My Rapier is bent again?!

Igar: that slow enough for you?

*Uvel glared to him*

Uvel: stop taunting me you rat~!

*he quickly slid his hand on his blade forming it straight then rushed forward and stuck at Igar rapidly swinging it enraged. Igar blocked each attack however quickly pulling his blade each time he struck. Both the crowd and the team looked on stunned*

Reim: r-really?.. really?! how is this possible.

*Lania nodded*

Lania: gawsh... gari here is faster than even me?..

*Vira nodded*

Vira: hes using two styles.

*Ellia looked to her*

Ellia: huh? what do you mean?

*Vira nodded remembering the test of weapons before*

Vira: before he used some sort of different style that I never saw, that was when he went a bit crazy, but this one is more of an Iaido technique. He did say he didnt want to kill.. but could it mean he changed to a different style of attack?

*Reim blinked*

Reim: if I understand right, I have a feeling Igar has two styles of fighting, one might be to kill and this ones non lethal.

*Ellia blinked*

Ellia: this is also different from when I first met him.. he didn't even think twice about hurting the attackers that tried to hurt me..

*Vira growled*

Vira: so what?.. he thinks he can win by not killing? I guess that's why his sword is a reverse blade.

*Lania blinked*

Lania: reverse blade? like Shoneim Yuyo!

*Ellia looked to her*

Ellia: huh?

*She smiled*

Lania: Shoenim Yuyo off of Samurai Smashura! He uses that too. Awesome hes like the main character!

*Reim sighed*

Reim: this isnt an anime, Lania.

*the crowd clamored seeing Uvel grow even more angry and struck more faster only for Igar to quicken his pace.*

Challenger: is.. he for real?...

Challenger 2: that's not possible!..

Challenger 3: this aint.. you gotta be kidding me!

*Itaria blinked*

Itaria: I cant even see his strikes.. I really did misjudge him..

*She smirked*

Itaria: im getting more interested in him.

*Caelin calmly looked on expressionless but focused on Igar while Luan blinked a bit then smirked*

Luan: ...him.. I will have him..

*Uvel huffed slowing down a bit then pulled back and looked to Igar*

Uvel: ah...hah... ha...impossible.. damn demon!.. peasant rotting filthy vagrant.. your.. your nothing but..

*Igar rushed forward and slid out his blade. Uvel blinked and rose up forward moving to strike first aiming his rapier at him. Igar dodged the attack and smashed his blade against Uvels arm as a loud crack could be heard. He then passed behind Uvel as he kneeled down and held his arm dropping his rapier. The crowd gasped while Ellia and the team looked on shocked. Uvel looked to his arm and huffed then shook and yelled out*

Uvel: uuuuuauaaaaaghhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! 

*Igar looked to him calmly staring as he growled and turned to him*

Uvel: my arm.. you broke my arm you beast!.. damn you! you trash you vermin! gaahhgh.. urchin!.. my arm is broken!

*Igar glared to him*

Igar: be happy it wasn't chopped off! I would have killed you if you were worth it!

*He glared to him and spat at his feet*

Uvel: curse you! your nothing but trash! how DARE you think your better than me!

*Igar closed his eyes*

Igar: theirs two ways were going to do this, you either admit defeat, or ill knock you out for a full ten days.

*Uvel shook his head and gripped his rapier in his other arm then rushed forward*

*Ellia blinked*

Ellia: Igar!

*as Uvel thrusted quickly aiming at his gut he changed and aimed for his head. Igar growled and moved to the side slowly as the blade nicked his cheek. He then grew angrier and pulled out his sword and kneeled a bit and with two strikes bashed at his left leg as a crack could be heard and Uvel tumbled over rolling past him as Igar put his blade away in its sheath. Uvel struggled to stand but fell over and looked to Igar glaring dazed*

Uvel: ugh.. gah.. my leg.. gahh.. you cant.. you cant defeat me..

*Igar blinked*

Igar: your about to pass out? over this pain?.. you dont even know the meaning then.

*Uvel stumbled over as Igar walked over to the rest of the team. Uvel reached out to him gripping his fist and glaring trying to slide across the ground after him*

Uvel: d-dont you.. turn your.. back on me!... scum...scu..m..

*he gasped and then passed out unconsious as Igar looked back to him and sighed seemingly removing his tension and kneeled down to look to Ellia. She looked to him and smiled*

Igar: im sorry it had to be like that.

*She shook her head*

Ellia: no.. its my fault.. I dragged you into it.

*Igar shook his head*

Igar: im part of this team too right?

*she nodded as he smiled. A horn then went off around the area as they blinked then heard a voice on a microphone*

Duke Salva: the competition has ended.. the winner of the semi finals are Team Rosarade!



© 2014 CzatoftheMoon


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

150 Views
Added on August 4, 2014
Last Updated on August 4, 2014
Tags: action, adventure


Author

CzatoftheMoon
CzatoftheMoon

Winnie , TX



About
I am a writer of fanfiction and anime type storys but I could probobly write about anything I wanted. Dont expect much from me folks I dont think im any good at writing. more..

Writing