Chapter 17: You are dangerously invited.

Chapter 17: You are dangerously invited.

A Chapter by CzatoftheMoon
"

(its all a work in progress.)

"
*with things now falling into place for the Duke's the girls make their way to Savaria, the Paradise lands.
The three arrive in a hotel with the butlers bringing in their bags. Lania is excited about seeing the beach below the window as Vira, Ellia and Reim sit on the bed of Ellia's room and begin to wonder about their companion..*

Ellia: Igar.. I wonder if hes okay..

*she sighed a bit as Vira nodded*

Vira: id worry too, Dads training is dangerous but no one goes to the sacred lands.

*Reim nodded*

Reim: Ive heard that the place is sacred but not much information. It does take alot of Savaria. Half the land.


*Vira blinked*

Vira: no way.. hes training in lands that no ones allowed to? whats so special about him though I just dont get it.

*Reim looked to her*

Reim: dont you remember Vira? they think hes a star clan member. Sending a death squad after him was what the other country representatives decided.

*Vira nodded growling*

Vira: I know that but.. while were here relaxing and having fun, Igar is training and getting stronger than us! I cant stand it.

*Reim sighed but looked to Ellia who held a red gem carefully in her palm. She looked confused a bit to it*

Reim: Ellia, that gem.. its strange. What exactly does it do?

*She looked to Reim*

Ellia: this gem is very special. Its the Rosarn Gem. Its supposed to unlock my own gems true power.. but I have to... "find my true will" to
unlock its power.

*Reim blinked confused*

Reim: Find your true will? what does that even mean.

*Ellia closed her eyes and seemed to think deeply*

Ellia: father gave this to me just before we left.. he said its my will that makes this gem useful. I need to find out how far im willing to go
for it..

*Reim shrugged*

Reim: im sorry but its not making much sense to me..

*Ellia nodded*

Ellia: its okay.. I dont expect anyone to understand but me.

*Reim looked more confused as Ellia focused again on the gem*

Reim: umm.. okay?

*Lania yelped and looked to them*

Lania: ahh! hey! everyone look out the window!

*they looked to her jumping up and down as she peered out the window. Vira sighed and walked over then gasped and looked to the others*

Vira: What the?! what are they doing here! did you guys know this?

*Reim and Ellia blinked walking over and looking down out the hotel window. Outside each of the other semi finalists from the elegant royale made
their way into the hotel with bags being carried one after another by the butlers into the hotel. Reim growled and nodded*

Reim: thats right.. they have permission to stay in the lands.. but all of them? here?

*Vira growled*

Vira: maybe wasn't a good thing to tell that little brat Luan.

*Ellia blinked looking around at the commotion*

Ellia: hold on.. I dont see Itaria anywhere. Could she have stayed behind?

*Vira sighed*

Vira: I hope so.. im NOT sharing a hotel with her.

*Reim thought for a moment then nodded*

Reim: I have a feeling shes here.. but shes the champion.. they most likely gave her, her own hotel.

*Vira growled*

Vira: seriously?! that woman.. if I were just more stronger id take her down! Her own hotel.. what has the
world come to?

*Lania shivered a bit looking as Luan walked out of a large limousine with her siblings behind her*

Lania: Luan... shes still scary..

*Ellia looked to them then sat down on her bed and sighed*

Ellia: how can anyone have fun with them around. We'll have to fight them after these two weeks..

*a knock came at the door as they looked to it. Duke Rennings voice was heard on the other side*

Duke Renning: girls? are you there? can I bother you for a moment?

*Ellia looked to the girls then called out to him*

Ellia: its okay you can come in!

*he opened the door and walked inside smiling to them*

Duke Renning: how are you all doing? all unpacked right?

*Lania ran up to him growling and shook her head*

Lania: daaaad! how come you let those weirdo's come to the park with us?

*Duke Renning blinked and nodded*

Duke Renning: oh? ah you mean the other competitors? dont worry Lania, they wont bother anyone, im sure they
wouldnt want to, but I do have a request.

*Ellia blinked*

Ellia: a request? what is it?

*He smiled a bit*

Duke Renning: well.. can you possibly have dinner with them all? at the Liumba restaurant? just for a little bit while
I prepare something special for you all?

*they blinked and looked as Lania yelled and shook her head*

Lania: with those jerks?! no way! naah uh! id rather be hung upside down and tickle tortured than be with them!!

*Reim sighed and nodded*

Reim: thats not exactly how id put it but.. I would rather stay away from them.

*Vira crossed her arms and huffed looking away*

Vira: you can ask me a million times and ill always say no to even being in the same room with those villans.

*Ellia laughed a bit sheepishly*

Ellia: id hate to say it.. but im also with the girls on this.. their not my taste in people.

*Duke Renning nodded and sighed a bit*

Duke Renning: I had a feeling youd say that.. thats why ill sweeten it more. If you do this for me, I will
see if I can pull some strings and have you all in the sacred lands to see Igar, say a small picnic.

*They blinked and looked to him*

Ellia: huh? w-wait hes already there? when did he leave? umm no wait youd do that?

*Lania jumped and smiled nodding*

Lania: id love to! I wanna have a picnic with Igar! can I go daddy? pleeeaaaaassse?!!

*Vira nodded*

Vira: its best.. we stay together right? besides.. im interested to see the sacred lands. Thats all!

*Reim smiled a bit*

Reim: im in, im interested to see what hes going through in terms of training of course!

*He laughed a bit and nodded*

Duke Renning: you girls are so cute when your excited. You know the deal. One dinner with the others and you will have all the time you
want with Igar.

*The girls blushed and turned away while Lania waved her hands smiling*

Lania: stop that daddy! you made them all turn beet red! b-besides Igar is a fun guy.. I dont umm really care about him being a superguy.

*Duke Renning laughed and shook his head*

Duke Renning: oh is that right? my darling calling someone else super guy? I almost feel envious.

*Lania blushed and covered her face in a pillow*

Lania: mmph I never said that! nope nope! im too young!

*The girls laughed a bit as Ellia nodded*

Ellia: alright then, for Igar's sake we will have a dinner with them, dont expect us to do anything but eat though!

*Duke Renning smiled and nodded*

Duke Renning: wonderful! its a little later, ill send a butler to come to you get you. Im sure you'll enjoy it more than you think.

*Ellia blinked and waved her hand as he left*

Ellia: wait hold on what about the special treat you...

*he closed the door and left quickly as she sighed*

Ellia: hes gone already.. what is he planning though.

*Lania shrugged playing with the pillows on the bed*

Lania: daddy's like a Master Strategist in Zero Zillo, he plans so many things and surprises the enemy with a boom! im sure its gonna be great! yay!

*Reim sighed a bit*

Reim: im surprised Zero Zillo is still going. More than that having to have dinner with THEM. What should we even wear.

*Vira sighed*

Vira: if we have dress up in dresses, ill be sure to look better than them.

*Ellia smiled*

Ellia: sounds good, ill be sure to show that I can beat them in beauty. Thats still not how I feel though.

*Reim sighed*

Reim: they expect us to look our best.. I hate dresses, maybe I can wear my other outfit though.. wait.. we forgot, didnt he say all the competitors will be
there? Even Itaria?

*they thought for a moment then gasped*

Ellia: can you imagine what she'll wear? Itaria in a dress? with her looks.. its going to be hilarious.

*Vira smiled*

Vira: im laughing at the thought of it, and her hair! hah that red long hair in a black dress, she will look like some ghoul.

*Lania shivered*

Lania: but b-but shes got big... chest bubbles! she'd explode!

*Reim shivered*

Reim: L-Lania! you know full well that...

*Lania jumped around with pillows in her shirt*

Lania: chest bubbles chest bubbles! shes gonna explode if they get too big Nyah hah!

*Reim shook her head and ran after Lania who ran around the room. Vira growled and muttered to herself looking down at her chest*

Vira: shes just a little older than us... that doesnt mean were weaker does it?..

*Ellia blushed red looking to Vira, She glared to Ellia as she turned away*

Vira: you didnt hear anything! besides your the one who..

*Ellia shook her head*

Ellia: d-dont say it Vira, I.. I just am a fast grower!

*Vira groaned and shook her head*

Vira: ugh geez, this is getting stupid, im going to my room to pick out something and get this over with!

*she walked out of the room as Lania followed*

Lania: Itaria's like those villages on Yuma Yumma. Maybe she can shoot out lasers like the robots from them.

*Ellia blushed*

Ellia: I-I really dont think she could do such a thing, you need to be a robot to do that.. b-besides.. augh Lania go back to your room!

*Lania yelped and ran off to her room laughing. Reim sighed and shook her head*

Reim: shes a joy isnt she? im going to my room. Ill see you soon Ellia.

*Ellia nodded as she closed the door. Alone in her room she thought to herself sitting on the bed*

Ellia: (This whole thing.. getting so far.. Igar helped us alot.. but I..)

*she looked down at the gem once more and sighed*

Ellia: (can I.. really master it? the power that almost killed my father?..)

*she shook her head*

Ellia: (I can.. not only for him.. for me too.. I have to.. I will! but right now.. guess I need to get ready for dinner...)

*as the girls got ready for the dinner, other plans were in play..*

(In The Luznek room, Lord Caelin)

*The tall blonde haired boy pondered to himself thinking as a blue haired woman in a dark blue dress sat next to him*

???: Sain? whats the matter my love?

*He looked to the woman*

Sain: Lilin my darling girlfriend. Tell me what do you think of Duke Rennings plan? Getting us altogether must be for some reason.

*She smiled and rested on his shoulder holding his hand in hers*

Lilin: Love, I think like you, Duke Renning is playing a game with us, whoever figures it out first will have the advantage, That is why you
sent your brother and his girlfriend ahead of us right?

*He shook his head looking to her*

Sain: not exactly. Caln and Tamira went ahead on their own by themselves. They wanted to find our "missing guest".

*She blinked and looked to him curiously*

Lilin: the guest of honor no doubt? that boy everyone's been talking about. If I had a chance id have killed him for you.

*He growled a bit and shook his head*

Sain: that would be too easy.. besides youve heard the rumor. Itaria Naiel has him as her own.

*She growled and shook her head*

Lilin: that woman!.. I hate her more than life itself.. how dare she even speak..

*Sain looked to her*

Sain: Lilin calm down or youll have pimples.

*She gasped and took out a small mirror looking to her face*

Lilin: Sainnn! don't even joke about that!..

*He sighed a bit and thought to himself*

Sain: (two weeks off and that wonder child.. if I could know who or what he is.. it would be easier to kill him..
oh well I will see once those two come back)

*as the two pondered to themselves. In another room the competitors from House Tiade prepared for the dinner.
Lira brushed Luan's hair as she thought to herself and drew on a book*

Luan: Lira?

*Lira nodded*

Lira: yes?

*Luan smiled*

Luan: the people we hired to find him they wont kill him will they?

*Lira smiled*

Lira: their still searching but im sure they wont. They were paid more than usual to capture him.

*Tain smiled as he searched through the his things for a tie*

Tain: dont worry dear sister, we will have him by tonight for sure. I know! he will be in your room.

*Turin nodded fixing his coat in the mirror*

Turin: that foolish Itaria wont take away whats yours dearest sister. Your brother will make sure of it.

*she smiled and nodded*

Luan: im glad for it brothers, I will have him and when I do we will play so many games together!

*The group seemed to agree with themselves as Lira finished braiding Luan's hair into two tails. She stepped off the bed
and smiled looking to them*

Luan: are you all ready? lets go and play tea with the rest of them. Its boring but we may find a surprise. Hee hee!

*she and the group headed out the door. Meanwhile Itaria arrived in a limousine stepping out in a red dress and wearing a gold necklace
around her neck with a black gem in the middle. She looked to herself in the window of the car sighing as the other girls on her team each wore a
different colored dress and earrings to match it.*


Itaria: this is sad, I look like a snack! I hate being dressed up. These earrings and heels and all of this! Tilune! why am I doing this again?

*The woman in a long green dress looked to her and smiled*

Tilune: Lady Itaria dont you want to see your opponents? im sure your lover boy will be there too.

*she growled a bit and nodded*

Itaria: he wont be.. hes busy training for our battle.

*Tilune blinked*

Tilune: you know?

*She nodded smiling*

Itaria: Me and Igar have a link. Beyond others and more than spirit. We are linked by destiny.

*one girl in purple shivered and looked to her*

???: Lady Itaria! I dont see what you see in that vagabond trash. He's not worth your time. So many suitors and you
choose him.

*she looked to the woman*

Itaria: Ullia! you dont understand do you.. grr!

*she stumbled a bit walking in the heels and growled as Ullia sighed*

Itaria: we are linked! how many times do I have to tell you!

*a stern woman in a sky blue dress with white hair looked to Itaria.*

???: my lady, you do know that no one will understand it truly right? The reason why you call him your love, the reason we failed to
kill him too.

*she stood up a bit and turned to the woman with a smirk and a bit of a grin*

Itaria: Nivel are you still upset about the lash? you knew what would happen if you failed.

*she blinked and shook her head*

Nivel: n-no. I know I failed you and the Valkyries that day, but do believe me I am happy to take the punishment..

*She grinned a bit in delight*

Nivel: I was very happy..

*Itaria shivered a bit and nodded*

Itaria: good. I guess.. still no one answered my question why am I here?

*Tilune sighed*

Tilune: Lord Artrius told us that we should visit this party. He said we cant stay in the villa forever. He's right you tend to lounge around bored.

*Itaria nodded*

Itaria: I know what my brother said, but I was just fine staying in the villa, besides do I really need to
take orders from someone who retired from the Elegant Royale? Bah doesn't matter. Im here least I can do is enjoy myself.

*Ullia smiled*

Ullia: yes thats the spirit lady Itaria, we should try to enjoy ourselves, these low noble class did make this party just for us after all.

*Itaria smirked*

Itaria: hah I suppose you could say that. I do deserve a meal after all that happened.

*she felt her stomach and sighed*

Itaria: constantly hungry.. its really not my fault. Your always hungry.

*she looked to her gem*

Itaria: calm down ill feed you soon.

*the group looked as the first ones to make their way out of the hotel were the Rosarade team. Noticing each other they looked quietly and
stood in front with stares. Their stares slowly turned to glares as the girls faced off each one another*

Ellia: ....

Itaria: ...

*Lania smirked*

Lania: its a stare down! heroes meet the villains on neutral ground, of course you guys will lose.

*Tilune huffed*

Tilune: still quoting lines from old manga's? your so late little Lania.

*She growled a bit*

Lania: well it could be worse, I could be old as the manga's like you.

*she growled*

Tilune: is that right? you little brat!

*Vira shook her head looking to Itaria*

Vira: Red? I really thought you would be in black, still you look like a stick of unused lipstick.

*Itaria blinked as Ullia laughed*

Ullia: this from a girl who is wearing a full green dress? you look as tasteless as asparagus.

*Vira growled*

Vira: oh really? how about I cut you from the vine you fat grape!

*Ullia snarled*

Ullia: id like to see you try!

*Reim shook her head*

Reim: do you really want to fight out in the open? Dressed up?

*Nivel smiled*

Nivel: she has a point. Id hate to ruin my nails on such a worthless ironing board such as yourself.

*Reim sighed a bit and looked to Nivel with a glare*

Reim: I-Ironing board? you should be happy that my brain is in my head and not my breasts! you have the intelligence less than a rat in a maze, they'd fare more than well than you. Why should I worry about looks when your clearly showing us how the sluttiness is worn.

*Nivel blinked a bit then moved to take off her heels*

Nivel: oh is that right?.. let me take these heels off and jam them inside your smart brain you..

*Duke Renning walked out in a black tuxedo and blinked moving between the groups and shook his head*

Duke Renning: whoa whoa there ladies! please your all beautiful tonight. Why fight when you can stun the others?

*they stared off to each other then blinked looking to him as the girls blushed and turned away*

Vira: im not... well yes I suppose I could.

Nivel: oh my hehe.. yes I can certainly show beauty to the beasts.

Ullia: hohoho oh your too kind you have me all red! heehee.

Reim: I didn't... well thank you..

Tilune: aww well thank you so much, I did do my hair nicely for this occasion.

Lania: aww daddy your such a sweet talker!

*the girls aww seemed to blush in delight from his words as he looked on with a bit of sweat in a sigh*

Duke Renning: (poor girls.. they havent really been in touch with their femenine side for a while have they. That was close though)

*He blinked seeing Ellia and Itaria still eyeing eachother. Ellia shook her head a bit and turned away*

Ellia: lets go girls, its just a walk away from the hotel to the resturant.

*they blinked and nodded starting to walk away. Itaria smirked a bit with a grin looking to her*

Itaria: are you going to ignore me the entire night Ellia? is this because I took Igar from you? or maybe.. the kiss?

*she stopped and growled clenching her hand into a fist and glared to Itaria*

Ellia: you think.. you think your auctually something to him?! you dont know a thing about Igar and yet you think it matters
that you kissed him? well I have news for you I kissed him first!

*Itaria blinked then smiled*

Itaria: oh really? He was a nice kisser dont you think? the way he waits for you and goes nice and soft.. I remeber his kiss like it was a dream.

*Itaria taunted her making a kissing face as Ellia rose her hand and showed her gem. It glowed brighter than usual as a white aura seemed to emenate off her. Itaria smiled
pressing her hand on her gem and released a black aura around her*

Ellia: im not afraid of you Itaria, I probobly couldnt kill you.. but as mad as I am now.. I know you wont leave without missing an arm or leg! or maybe ill just aim for your fat head!

*Itaria laughed and nodded*

Itaria: give it your best shot Ellia, I would love to see you try.

*Duke Renning moved between them and calmly stared to Ellia*

Duke Renning: Ellia, enough. Do this and you wont have that reward. Are you sure you want to ruin it for your team?

*Itaria blinked*

Itaria: reward?

*Ellia looked to him*

Ellia: she... yes.. I know..

*She sighed releasing her aura and moved away quickly walked away heading down the path to the Resturant. The other girls moved to catch up to her. Itaria released her aura and looked to
Duke Renning curiously*

Itaria: Duke Renning! what do you mean reward?

*He blinked and looked to her*

Duke Renning: oh did I say that? I didnt mean anything. Its just some talk thats all.

*Itaria shook her head*

Itaria: tell me what it is Duke Renning, you know for a fact I..

*Duke Renning smirked*

Duke Renning: are you sure you want to force me? you would make Igar very mad.

*She blinked*

Itaria: I would?.. then im more than determined now.

*He sighed and nodded*

Duke Renning: I see.. fine but know if you force me you may not see Igar ever again. It will be war here chaos there and I wouldnt be able to
tell him your secret.

*She gasped and stepped back*

Itaria: y-you dont mean... but when did you.. how did you?..

*Duke Renning laughed*

Duke Renning: Dearest Itaria, know that as long as your in my lands, I know all about your secrets. To what you ate yesterday to what you will do in the future.
I know everything in my lands.

*Itaria blinked and laughed then nodded*

Itaria: wow.. im completly stumped.. fine.. lets just go to the resturant. Lets go ladies.

*She walked passed him along with the other girls down the path as he sighed*

Duke Renning: (whew.. thought that bluff wouldnt work.. good thing im a good liar.. now for the next group..)

*he looked as team Tiade made their way out of the hotel. Luan smiled wearing a dark dress with bows on the skirt and the two brothers wore dark tuxedos, while the eldest sister wore a dark crimson
dress and her hair was in a long pony tail. Luan smiled to Duke Renning and walked up to him bowing a bit*

Luan: good afternoon Duke Renning. Are you here to escort me?

*He smiled and shook his head*

Duke Renning: not this time my lady. I am here to see that everyone makes it in time though.

*she nodded*

Luan: well its your loss! hee hee, still though I heard Igar wouldnt be there, whats the point of a party if the main guest doesnt join?

*He shook his head*

Duke Renning: I assure you, he is not here but give him some time. Igar has something big to handle right now..

*Luan frowned and stood up at him*

Luan: more bigger than me? thats impossible, still its fine.. I think we will see him sooner than later hehehe.

*she walked off smiling and skipping as the others followed her. Duke Renning sighed*

Duke Renning: (shes going to be upset. Oh well, lets see her famous tantrum later.. now for the last ones.. the oddballs)

*Team Caelin walked out of the hotel as Sain looked to Duke Renning. He wore a white tuxedo with Lilin holding her arm in his. She wore a long
dark blue dress and smiled looking to him*

Lilin: oh Duke Renning! you have come to see us off?

*He nodded*

Duke Renning: you could say that. I am surprised though. I thought Lord Sain's family would join us.

*She smiled and waved her hand*

Lilin: im afraid they were called off to something important. Still they do hope we enjoy the party and thank you.

*Duke Renning looked a bit to Sain who closed his eyes then looked to Renning with a silent stare. Duke Renning smirked and nodded*

Duke Renning: I see.. well I hope for their sake, they can join us for the next party.

*She nodded as Sain looked to her and the two started to walk away. Duke Renning sighed and nodded*

Duke Renning: (that look was all I needed to see.. my my.. too many people have tried to go behind our back today..)

*he looked around then started down the path to the Resturant.*

Duke Renning: I trust you Tolhm, your keeping our prize safe from those vultures..

*he sighed once more laughing a little as he walked to the Resturant*



© 2015 CzatoftheMoon


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

78 Views
Added on September 22, 2015
Last Updated on September 22, 2015
Tags: Fantasy, Shonein, action, adventure


Author

CzatoftheMoon
CzatoftheMoon

Winnie , TX



About
I am a writer of fanfiction and anime type storys but I could probobly write about anything I wanted. Dont expect much from me folks I dont think im any good at writing. more..

Writing