Chapter 14: Elite of the South, Itaria the Pandora.

Chapter 14: Elite of the South, Itaria the Pandora.

A Chapter by CzatoftheMoon
"

The night was a calm respite. All slept peaceful but it wouldn't last. Igar faces a realization, a new challenge and learns a lession in betrayal but also a new mystery on his hidden fragmented past.

"
*a nudge poke his cheek as Igar slept calmly but shook it off*

???: Master Igar, time to wake now.

*Igar shook his head and slowly peeked open to see the figure of a young man about his age stare down at him*

Igar: ...what now?.

*he smirked*

???: Id hate to be so prudent but you are very lucky. Ive never had royal daughters sleep at my sides.

*he blinked and looked to see Ellia and Reim sleeping to his left along with Lania and Vira on his right. Immediately he opened his mouth to scream and stand but was pushed down calmly and had his mouth covered by the servant.*

Igar: mmph?!

*he shook his head*

???: be calm Igar, your not that lucky. Dont wake them up just yet. I want to show you something.

*he stood up slowly moving out of the girls grips and inched up to stand beside the young man*

???: and do remember to keep your lower body calm..

*Igar blinked and hid away a bit*

Igar: I am a guy!.. but... not a good time for that..

*he nodded and smiled*

???: all the more reason to leave before they get up. Shall we?

*he looked a but suspicious to him but then back to the girls and nodded*

Igar: at this point what have I got to lose..

*He smiled and waved his hand as they headed out of the maze. Walking beside the boy Igar looked to him a bit focused and curious*

Igar: I didnt know that nobles had young people like me serving them too. Did they force you?

*He huffed*

???: my age doesn't matter does it? but no they didn't. My grandfather Balter served the house and I wanted to as well. Its actually not too bad. You learn lots of things and many other things that may help you.

*Igar blinked*

Igar: your Balters grandson? wow I didnt know he had any. Still what do you mean?

*he turned to Igar and bowed a bit*

Nabak: first allow me to introduce myself. I am Nabak Sein. A real pleasure to meet you.

*Igar blinked and nodded*

Igar: its good to meet you Nabak.Still what makes this place worth it?

*he nodded and walked as Igar walked with him*

Nabak: I was an orphan in the streets before with nothing but will to survive like you were. I didn't even know how to cook. When my grandfather took me in he gave me a chance. I had a chance to learn and be more. I'm not his real grandson but he gave me a life. If I can give him at least the feeling of family then I'll be happy.

*Igar blinked and teared up a bit*

Igar: that's so... Wow.

*Nabak blinked and looked to him*

Nabak: huh? Its not as much as you make it. If anything your the amazing one. You have talent to get so far and stay alive in this world on your own. Now your in the elegant royale. Every chance to make a name for yourself is there for you. Lots of the servants envy you.

*Igar shook his head*

Igar: its nothing really, this wasn't what I wanted at all to be honest.. But I have a reason now to be here.. I'll protect them and try my best to make it right.

*He blinked confused*

Nabak: your talking about miss Ellia and the girls? My my how noble.

*he shook his head*

Igar: its not like that!

*he smirked and stopped as they reached the exit of the garden maze.*

Nabak: no need to be defensive im merely teasing you besides that was once something I dreamed of doing. In fact I had planned to volunteer myself to be the member they needed.. Still it's fine. You are far stronger, strong enough to protect them in my place.

*Igar blinked and looked calmly as Nabak stared into the wind thinking then looked to Igar and shook his head waving his hands*

Nabak: I'm not envious that much for you! I mean come on risking your life in fights that may leave you crippled or dead? No thanks.

*Igar sighed and frowned*

Igar: gee thanks.. I feel stupid for getting into this enough..

*Nabak smiled and continued walking as they now headed into the house*

Nabak: too late to go back now.. but anyhow it will be fine. Theirs something special about you.

*Igar shook his head and followed into the house as they made their way through the halls heading to the now empty ballroom*

Igar: I never thought I was.. Special..

*he looked around confused. Nabak stepped away from him and closed his eyes sighing*

Nabak: for your sake.. I hope you are.. He's here my lady Itaria.

*Igar looked ahead as she walked out of a door on the left with four girls following armed with spears. They moved to surround him as he looked to Nabak who moved to a door behind to leave. He looked sadly to Igar and left the room. Itaria smiled and looked to him with a grin*

Itaria: no where to hide Igar, I need you to show me your power.

*Igar blinked and shook his head*

Igar: I won't fight you, besides it's not allowed. I..

*Nivel rose her spear to his neck as he pulled a bit away and the other girls nudged his sides with the sharp ends of theirs to hold him still. She glared to him fiercely* Nivel: you don't have a choice peasant! Die fighting or die impaled on our spears.

*Igar sighed and looked down sadly*

Igar: do we really have to?.. I've not even got a weapon.

*Itaria shook her head*

Itaria: don't be silly, as if we'd let you get things easy.

*he sighed again then seemed to glow a bit*

Igar: fine.. But I warned you hrruah!

*he gripped the womans spear beside him and lunged it at Nivel. She pulled back as Igar slid underneath the confused women and out of their range. Nivel regained her composure and rushed forward charging at him with her spear and striked to his neck again but he leaned back and gripped her spear using her weight to lift her over and tossed her into a table breaking it into pieces. The other girls looked surprised as she growled staggering to stand.* Nivel: damn you... How did you do that?! No one has those skills without a gem!

*he looked to the girls and glared with a cold stare.*

Igar: you all are twisted. You manipulate others for your own needs.

*Itaria smiled*

Itaria: your so naive, the pleasure of a rich life is to change the world to fit our needs.

*he growled as the rest of the women charged forward with their spears aimed at him but he jumped up on the middle womans spear and flipped over them quickly thrusting his palm to the back of two of their heads and knocked them out as they stumbled over unconscious. The lone girl gasped as they fell over and rushed him quickly and rapidly jutting her spear at him. He seemed to dodge it so quickly as if he were not even trying. She stopped and pulled back in a panic and shook her head looking to Ullia who stood up and growled to him but was injured badly*

???: U..Ullia.. He's too fast.. I don't know what to do!

*She growled and looked to Itaria* Ullia: arnt you going to do something?! We can't do this by ourselves!

*She blinked and smirked*

Itaria: what? I asked you to try your best. My Valkyries who are supposed to be the best of my team are barely standing a chance against an unarmed peasant.

*she shivered and held her arm kneeling down* Nivel: we would have had a better chance if you let us sleep last night.. The beatings didn't help either...my arm is still..

*Itaria growled and glared to her*

Itaria: quit complaining! I'll kill you if you don't stop complaining! You know how I feel about that, besides you made a fool of me last night. I had to explain what happened to the dukes and get you mercy! You deserve your punishment!

*she groaned and stared to Itaria with anger in her eyes scowling Nivel* : damn it...

*Igar blinked and growled looking to Itaria*

Igar: your not only sick, your twisted and trash. I may just break that thought of not killing you.

*She blinked and smiled*

Itaria: I'm touched, but don't do it for me. You think I'm as weak as them your deliriously stupid!

*she rose her hand showing a large black gem. It shined sending out a wave of energy in all directions. The pulse seemed to cause the women to scream as Igar gasped feeling a pain in his heart and shivered*

Igar: unh.. What?! What are you doing to me?!

*she laughed as a black scythe appeared in her hand and the pulsing slowed and focused on it as the gem was encrested into the head of the scythe*

Itaria: I've activated my gems power, I like to call it Pandora. This blade is its first form. You can't approach my power can you?

*Igar growled and staggered as she walked closer. The power of the gem seemed to make him lose feeling in his legs and he fell over kneeling as she walked in front of him. Her hair danced in dark aura as she smiled to him looking down at him with a grin*

Igar: I've never.. Felt such pain.. My body is numb all over..

*she leaned down and stared into his eyes and rose his chin up to look more deeply into them smiling*

Itaria: poor peasant..I could kill you instantly with one swing. Your not even a tier one of my power. Remember Igar, only those who are ready to die for power can truly evolve and gain it. I pushed myself to the edge and almost died. I saw death in the face and came back with power so strong I killed thousands with only four swings of my darling. Your not any special.

*she smiled letting him go and turned away. Igar looked to her groaning a bit*

Igar: then why are you toying with me? Why not kill me now?

*she nodded turning to him and calmly stared*

Itaria: because I need you to remember me. You know me Igar..

*he blinked in surprise*

Igar: wh-what?..

*she kneeled to him and quickly came close then kissed his lips with a deep passionate kiss. He shivered trying to pull away but his strenght seem to weaken and he could only close his eyes and shake. As she pulled away he looked to her stunned and seemed to be in a daze*

Itaria: you want to know why I did that? Then get strong and fight me in the Elegant Royale. For now I'll say this, after ten years.. You haven't become any better at kissing. Heh!

*she then looked as Nivel and the other girl looked to her just as surprised. She glared a bit to them*

Itaria: you two didn't see a thing. Tell anyone and I'll kill you and all your loved ones. Understood?

*The aura focused on them as they yelled in pain and nodded. She smiled quickly releasing the gems power as it disappeared. Igar fell down on the ground still numb as the girls staggered and stood up finally*Nivel:  ungh.. Lady Itaria.. I'm sorry.. I take full responsibility for this failure.. We will be stronger..

*She sighed*

Itaria: dont apologize, its not like it matters. I won't punish you this time girls seeing as I've seen how strong Igar truly is for now. You stood no chance against him as I thought! Haha.

*she growled looking to Igar who struggled to get up but stumbled* Nivel : I should kill you for what you did to me and my sisters.. but your special.. And I hate advantages like this..

*She looked to Itaria who was now headed to the exit and slowly opened the door then left the room . After a bit of hesitation she looked to the other girl* Nivel : Belaria, help me carry Tannis and Anya. We're leaving.

*the girl blinked and nodded as she finally shook off the effects of Itarias power and moved to pick up the girl close to her. Nivel gave one more scowl to Igar and moved to carry the other girl. They soon left through the door Itaria went through and closed it behind them. Now in the ballroom alone Igar started to regain his feeling and stood up huffing and sweaty*

Igar: rrgh.. Itaria..so strong.. but who are you to me?.. That kiss..

*he felt his lips and shivered a bit thinking about it. A strange feeling was inside him, both fear and confusion but something more.. nostalgia*

Igar: I don't understand.. Ten years ago?. I can't remember that.. why..

*as he thought to himself on it a prying eye slowly opened the door to his right and aimed a crossbow at him. The figure targeted him and smiled evilly as it focused*

???: die peasant.. Die so I can have my darling Ellia. Die in pain peasant..

((To be continued))


© 2015 CzatoftheMoon


Author's Note

CzatoftheMoon
Making some changes to names etc.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

138 Views
Added on July 9, 2015
Last Updated on September 22, 2015
Tags: action, fantasy


Author

CzatoftheMoon
CzatoftheMoon

Winnie , TX



About
I am a writer of fanfiction and anime type storys but I could probobly write about anything I wanted. Dont expect much from me folks I dont think im any good at writing. more..

Writing