Chapter 20: Pandora's Box.

Chapter 20: Pandora's Box.

A Chapter by CzatoftheMoon
"

Another Short one

"
*she nodded looking to him*

Julia: Itari Naiel.. I dont know why she spared us that day.. but thanks to her.. we were able to escape.. still.. It wasnt safe.. what we had to go through next.. was dangerous.. the tombs were a trial.. Pandora's Box.

*Igar blinked*

Igar: Pandora's.. Box?

*she nodded*

Julia: it was the trial that held Itaria's goal. Pandora the gem of destruction.

*Igar shivered*

Igar: then.. she used you to get through Pandora's Box!

*she shook her head*

Julia: It wasn't like that.. it was mutual gain.. it was what we had to go through to prove we would do anything to protect you.. and it was the only way..

*Igar looked confused*

Igar: how so?..

*she frowned*

Julia: we learned after we escaped.. the entire land was sealed off completely. Their was no other way than using the path of destruction to escape.

*Igar shivered*

Igar: Pandora's Box..

*he seemed to dive back into her memories seeing the two of them moving to the bottom of the steps and looked to two gates*

Tielm: which path do we take?.. its so dark I cant see..

*Julia looked around then rose her star pendant as it shined light brightening the area enough for them to look at the map*

Julia: its.. here.. we should go through the left gate.

*he nodded holding her hand close and pushed opened the gate then walked through leading the way*
*As they ventured deep into the winding paths they both could hear a voice weakly cry out. Tielm looked around as did she for the sound of the voice. Stopping only a moment.*

Julia: Tielm.. did you hear it?

*He nodded*

Tielm: someone crying for help.. but here?..

*she blinked and looked in horror seeing a person seemingly melded into the wall, He was crying out for help as he looked around weakly with blind eyes. The two of them went closer and looked on in sadness and surprise to see it was a star clan member*

Star clan member: h-help me.. d-dont let me die..

*Julia teared up looking away as Tielm spoke out to the man softly*

Tielm: you are... a star clan member? how did you get here?

*the mans head turned to the direction as he looked to the voice*

Joseth: I am.. brother of the clan.. I am joseth.. I cannot pass on.. these tombs.. they will eat your soul.. please purge me.. please kill me!

*he reached out to Tielm but in a sense of caution Tielm pulled away. The man suddenly melted into insects and worms as he faded. Tielm blinked as Julia shivered looking. He then closed his eyes and thought a bit. Suddenly he looked as the way behind them darkened and seemed to fade*

Tielm: this place.. Julia.. we must leave and not stop anymore. Promise me no matter what you see or hear you will keep running. Dont stop till we reach the end.

*She nodded looking to him*

Julia: I promise my husband.. ive felt something evil in this place.. but I dont know what it is..

*Tielm growled and nodded*

Tielm: its whats the elders were scared of.. were in pandora's box.

*She blinked shocked and shook her head*

Julia: thats where!.. I see..

*he nodded*

Tielm: Pandora's box will play tricks on us, it will show us our fears and worse. If we stay here we will become part of its power.

*She groaned a bit kneeling down*

Julia: ungh...

*Tielm kneeled next to her worried*

Tielm: Julia!.. whats the matter?

*She huffed and closed her eyes quickly placing her hand on her star pendant. It shined brightly seemingly pushing away the darkness around them as a small scream could be heard and a maniac laughter faded. She then stood up and looked to him sadly*

Julia: im okay.. but Igar.. their trying to take him away..

*He blinked and growled looking around*

Tielm: no.. ill never let you take my family!

*he looked as she nodded and the two began running again through the pathway. With each intersection Julia instructed him, as the two moved she kept the darkness at bay with the star gem until she started to weaken and kneeled down stopping. Tielm held her close as they heard voices and laughter from the dark slowly grow closer*

Julia: im sorry honey.. the voices.. the pain.. their getting to me.. I can hear them.

*he looked to her and shook his head*

Tielm: no! block them Julia!.. think of our son! we can do this!

*she huffed a bit and collapsed  Tielm shook his head softly shaking her*

Tielm: Julia! please! stay awake.. hah.. no I wont let us die here.. even if I had no power to control the stars like our clan.. I will not let my family die here!

*He growled and placed his hand on her pendant. Suddenly a wave of energy shot out keeping the voices at bay and placing a small light barrier around them. Julia awoke looking as she was being carried in his arms. His appearance changed drastically as now long hair flowed from his head and a large star mark flowed down his cheek. His clothes glowed with a golden aura as well and seemed to give off energy that the dark beings hated. He started to run carrying her as she yelped a bit and shook her head*

Julia: T-Tielm.. you have awakened?... but you..

*He shook his head*

Tielm: in time Julia, right now look ahead!

*she looked seeing a small light coming into view*

Julia: that light.. were almost there!

*He nodded but blinked hearing a large roar from the back of the path. Suddenly a shadow of a hand reached out and clashed with his barrier causing him to jerk forward and slow a bit. It came back again as now smaller shadows clashed with the barrier. The voices grew louder from the shadows screaming out for help and yelling in pain and agony. He groaned and started to get back up yelling with all his might and pushed through the shadow creatures. Julia looked to him worriedly as the power seemed to sap his strength drastically*

Julia: Tielm!

*he shook his head and kept running as the light at the end of the path came closer and closer but so did the voices and the shadows. In efforts to stop him the hands wrapped around the barrier trying to pull him back but slowly slowed him down as he growled going forward with all his strength*

Tielm: were gonna do this.. we will.. for our sake.. for the clan and for Igar! I wont let you take it away!

*he glowed brightly and suddenly had a boost of speed quickly reaching the light with all the voices of the shadows screaming at once. Julia and Tielm covered their eyes as the bright light surrounded them and both faded into it*

*the memory seemed to stop as it returned to Igar and Julia. He shivered and huffed looking to her*

Igar: hah... hah... mother.. I..

*she blinked looking to him and held him close*

Julia: Igar? whats the matter?..

*he nodded and looked to her with tears in his eyes sadly smiling*

Igar: I felt it... I knew what was going on.. for some reason.. I could feel a dark presence trying to bite me..

*she looked in confusion at first then felt her stomach as Igar nodded*

Igar: I felt it there.. I dreamed.. I saw me being pulled away from the biting and was surrounded by warm light.. the very same power that I felt the first time I used the power I had.. I remember being cradled in that power when I was worried about defending Ellia.

*she looked to him and smiled*

Julia: Igar... you were still being protected by your father... even after all those years..

*she had tears roll down her cheeks as she looked away a bit. Igar blinked and looked to her*

Igar: mother?.. what do you mean? what happened to dad?

*she wiped away her tears and smiled*

Julia: you will see Igar.. focus on my memories once more.

*she wrapped her arms around him and smiled crying a bit more closing her eyes as Igar relaxed into her arms and focused again. She spoke softly to herself*

Julia: Tielm.. my love.. thank you so much for protecting Igar..



© 2015 CzatoftheMoon


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

77 Views
Added on September 22, 2015
Last Updated on September 22, 2015
Tags: Fantasy, Shonein, action, adventure


Author

CzatoftheMoon
CzatoftheMoon

Winnie , TX



About
I am a writer of fanfiction and anime type storys but I could probobly write about anything I wanted. Dont expect much from me folks I dont think im any good at writing. more..

Writing