Here We Go

Here We Go

A Chapter by Kelly Catherine.

I slept peacefully in my bed. The cotton sheets hugged my body tightly but my mind wandered free. Until the phone rang.

"Hello Ms. Panic. This is the front desk calling you for your wake up call." I rubbed my eyes and held the hotel phone on my shoulder and pressed my ear against the phone. "Yes um, thank you." I mumbled. The phone hung up and I slumped into bed.

After sleeping for another couple of minutes I got up. I stepped into the shower and let the hot water flow on my skin. I got out, dried off, and dressed myself. It wasn't extremely cloudy out so I put on a pair of shorts and a white long sleeve shirt with a black baby doll camisole over it. I grabbed my purse and put on a pair of black flip flops. Then off I went.

Lindon wasn't a very big town, located in Massachusetts. I adored being away from my boring town so Christmas break away from home was the only gift I requested. There were only three days left until New Years Eve so I decided to take it easy. The drive from Lindon to home was only about an hour so I had two and a half days until the big party being held at my friend Harlo's house.

I stopped at a small cafe and grabbed myself a quick coffee pick me up. I figured since the day was off to a slow start I would go down to the loading docks and watch the tide come in. I walked down a couple streets, made a few turns, and boom I was there. I walked onto a small bridge connecting the docks to a small warehouse. I stood there looking out, my eyes overlooking the murky gray water. I closed my eyes and let myself go. Yet once again my peace was interupted with a phone call.I checked my cell phone. It was Bubba.

"That's really wierd. Usually he doesn't call me..." I said to myself. I picked up. "Hello?" I said with a questioning tone. "Hey Kat, it's Bubba." "Yah..What's up?" Something was wrong. I could tell. "It's Cody." he said. This really got me worried. Even though he was my ex, I loved Cody like you do a teddy bear that stays with you through a scary movie. "What's wrong with Cody?!" I asked frightened. I wasn't sure if I wanted to know the answer. "He's in the hospital. I think you should come down here." I stood there on the bridge lifeless, listening to him speak.

The thought of any of my friends being hurt, especially Cody, scared me to death. "I'm on my way there now." I spat out like a zombie. "Ok. Town hospital, room 316. Bye." I ran back to the hotel parking lot and got in my car. I turned what was an hour long drive into a 25 minute drive with my foot being glued to the pedal.

Surprisingly, I didn't get any speeding tickets.



© 2009 Kelly Catherine.


Author's Note

Kelly Catherine.
Sorry if the format is off- crappy computer. Spelling you can blame on me. I'm putting new material up tomorrow stay tuned :D A lot more will be cleared up then. Hope you enjoy! -KellyTheKitti^^.<3

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

:'[ Cody don't die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it :D! Who knew cody would be in the hospital -ponder-

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

191 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 10, 2009
Last Updated on August 9, 2009


Author

Kelly Catherine.
Kelly Catherine.

MA



About
[IMG]http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo329/stupiddlaura/wlcome.gif[/IMG] My name is Kelly Catherine. I am 13, going on 14 shortly, if you will. I come here to write, and read others work. Why yo.. more..

Writing