[untitled]

[untitled]

A Chapter by Kelly Catherine.

I adjusted myself to a more comfortable position on my bed. My gorgeouse- yet slightly unwanted identity missing- intruder gulped, and twiddled his thumbs. "Well I, uhm... I guess you could say I'm a... No that doesn't sound right. Maybe I..." He was fumbling with his words and I began losing some of my patience. The punctures on my neck were throbbing so I wanted to get my answers as soon as possible. "Ok, stop!" I sighed heavily and let my fists unclench themselves a bit. By now my eyes were much less red so you couldnt tell I had been crying. However, his eyes were much more doe-like. I guess you could say his still looked scared. I myself had no clue why. That however, was about to change. I shut my eyes closed and hoped that all would turn out well. My eyes opened again. I was looking him in the eyes when I said "Just sit down. Were going to do things my way since your babbling is getting old." My face was stern but it was obvious my noteable sarcasm was leaking through. "Is that ok with you?" I cocked my head to the side and smiled a bit harshly. He looked a little hurt. Was I really being that brutal? He responded calmly and his face softened a bit. "Yah that's fine. What's your way, exactly?" It sounded almost like he didn't want to know. I smiled coyly. "20 questions of course." He looked at me with a bit of disbelief. Even surprised, at that. "Im sorry, what did you say?" His eyes were squinted as if he had a super secret pair of binoculars that could show him what I was thinking. "20 questions." I repeated. "You know, I ask you 20 questions, you answer them?" Was he just confused or screwy in the head? I hoped it was the first and just a hunch, but I assume most people don't enjoy playing sleepover games with a screw loose physco. His eyes opened more, so they were a lot les..... Squinty. "Oh right, that. Well 20 q's is reasonable enough so let's do it. What's number 1?" He folded his hands together, and let his head rest on them while mounting his elbows on his knees. Not necessarily interrogation  like, but, this wasn't really CSI, and he wasn't a murderer. I think. I breathed in, and braced myself for whatever answers that were going to come my way. "Alright, number 1. What's your actual name?" This was simple enough already, but the answers may not be. "Casper Carolus. Don't laugh, that's my legitamite answer." He smiled. Easy, but there were still 19 quesitons left. "Ok Casper, I'm not the first to notice these prettu little piercings on my neck. Youre quite sketchy as it is, therfor I'm guessing you gave them to me and my friend. So heres my second question- What exactly are you?" This time he looked a bit more challenged. He leaned forward and just like I would have, responded with sarcasm. "Well... What is overstereotyped, afraid of sunlight, and would enjoy biting a bloody raw hide treat?" I chuckled softly at his witty reply. "A vampire?" I guessed. Casper nodded and clicked his tongue in between his teeth. "Bingo." This game just got a lot more interesting.



© 2009 Kelly Catherine.


Author's Note

Kelly Catherine.
I know the format is off and words are misspelled.I am beyond tired and will edit it another day and make it all lovely. A new chapter will be up within the next week, and I hope you enjoy it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

187 Views
Added on November 2, 2009


Author

Kelly Catherine.
Kelly Catherine.

MA



About
[IMG]http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo329/stupiddlaura/wlcome.gif[/IMG] My name is Kelly Catherine. I am 13, going on 14 shortly, if you will. I come here to write, and read others work. Why yo.. more..

Writing