[untitled]

[untitled]

A Chapter by Kelly Catherine.

"Well that's just one of the reasons. That stupid kid got in the way to, so that sort of made things worse." Someone was in my house. They don't tell you what to actually do in these situations at school. Run, scream, call the cops. Yah right! Everyone who tries to do that in the horror movies get's their asses killed and skinned. Stuff like that only works on the home security system commercials, but that's 'cause they're trying to get you to buy stuff. Maybe I should have bought one.

My breathing was getting heavy. I turned around to face my smoothe talking intruder. He wasn't scary at all! Definetly not like those guys you see with no hair, a funny trenchcoat, and a crowbar. He was... Gorgeouse. Why I assumed this of a person that may kill me, I do not know. All I saw was a clear complection face with a beautifull pair of hazel eyes, half covered by straight chocolate brown hair with a slight flick at the tips. His lips looked incredibly perfect, and you could definetly tell he had some abs growing in underneath the green v-neck shirt he was wearing. But, now back to reality. There was a total stranger standing in my house! I shrieked "Who the hell are you!?" With my classic squeek at the end. I threw two cans of Big Sexy Hair hairspray at him.

He lunged to the side. One can hit the wall chipping the white paint a little bit, and the other hit his elbow. "Ehh! What the hell was that for?" What the hell was that for!? He was a stranger in my house! "What was that for?? Who the hell are you and why are you in my house you freaking pervert!!" You could tell my eyes were watering over and my voice was shaky. This is why I could never handle those fake haunted houses.

"Will you calm down and let me talk to you!?" He yelled. "NO GET OUT!" I yelled louder flailing around. He moved in closer and tried to put his arm on me. "Please give me a minute to explain I-" I pushed him away from me and ran into my bedroom looking for my phone. I grabbed it and as my hands started shaking less he followed me in. "I'm calling the f*****g cops!" I sounded rather pathetic trying to threaten him. I began dialing a 9, and then a 1, when he ripped the phone from my hand and grabbed my wrists. I thrashed but my eyes were so blurred I could barely do anything. He pushed me onto the bed. At this point anyone with a brain would assume what was going to happen next but instead something different happened.

I shrieked when he threw me down, but to my surprise he tossed a pillow behind me so I didn't hit the wall. My eyes stung from the tears but I could tell he had a look of sadness in his eyes. Why was he upset? He managed to break into my house when noone but myself was home, and now he had me on my bed!  He sat on the bed next to me with his body facing my left side, and placed his hands firmly on my shoulders. Normally, I would bite but something soothing just overwhelmed me by the look in his eyes. Such a stupid fool I am.

"Please, just let me talk. I promise I won't hurt you, not anymore than I already have. Just give me 10 minutes to talk then you can ask all the questions you want, call the cops, kick my a*s, I don't care. Just let me talk. I dont have any weapons and I'm not a perv either." He looked at me like he was the one about to cry now, and my tears were dry and sticking to my face. He stood back up and put both hands over his head. "I clenched my teeth together still nervouse. "Sit down" I said. "You have ten minutes.

 



© 2009 Kelly Catherine.


Author's Note

Kelly Catherine.
Sorry this took so long, more will come soon. Hope you enjoy, leave a review regardless.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Intense! I must know more! Continue writing! I simply love it

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

165 Views
1 Review
Added on October 3, 2009


Author

Kelly Catherine.
Kelly Catherine.

MA



About
[IMG]http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo329/stupiddlaura/wlcome.gif[/IMG] My name is Kelly Catherine. I am 13, going on 14 shortly, if you will. I come here to write, and read others work. Why yo.. more..

Writing