Let's Just Hope I'm Not The Latest Plague

Let's Just Hope I'm Not The Latest Plague

A Chapter by Kelly Catherine.

I finished screaming after a good ten minutes. I dragged my zombie body into the bathroom and stared in the mirror. Most teenage girls would be critiquing either their body, hair, or under eye circles. But for me, it was the freakish bites on my neck. Greeeeeat.

"Uuuugh." I moaned and hung my head down. My body didn't feel like standing anymore so I let it fall onto the aqua marine bath mat. I hit the ground with a thump like a sack of potatoes.

I started muttering to myself. "Of course of all people I get this cheerfull little surprise. Let's just hope I'm not the latest plague." I stood back up after a few minutes and re-examined my neck in the mirror. I thought to myself for a few minutes.

"Maybe I could conceal it or something..." I thought to myself. I grabbed a concealer from one of the bottom drawers of the bath counter and blotted it on my neck. The ivory liquid dried after a few seconds. No luck, the bites showed right through. "F*****g Maybelline! Of all days you couldn't work you had to pick today?!" Oh jeez. Now I was talking to cosmetic supplies. I was seriousely whacked.

"Why me!?! Of all people why'd this happen to me?!" "Because you're beautifull." I wasn't expecting an answer back. Especially one that didn't come from myself.



© 2009 Kelly Catherine.


Author's Note

Kelly Catherine.
Ignore grammar, sorry the plots moving along so slowly. Hope you like it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I am right there with you. I hate when make up screws you over at the worst times!

Posted 14 Years Ago


I love this.
"Maybe she's born with it. Maybe it's Maybelline!"

Posted 14 Years Ago


Love it

Posted 14 Years Ago


Yay :D I love it.

"F*****g Maybelline!" LMFAO

my favorite.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

186 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 14, 2009


Author

Kelly Catherine.
Kelly Catherine.

MA



About
[IMG]http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo329/stupiddlaura/wlcome.gif[/IMG] My name is Kelly Catherine. I am 13, going on 14 shortly, if you will. I come here to write, and read others work. Why yo.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..