Not Far From You

Not Far From You

A Book by Knoxxeh


© 2012 Knoxxeh


Author's Note

Knoxxeh
In the year 1905, The Crippen family tragedy started with the disappearance of Susan Crippen. After years passed by and no sign of the Susan returning, Hanna Crippen the mother died from reasons unknown. Henry Crippen committed suicide a few days after the death of his wife. With the letter from when his sister disappeared and now the letter of both his parents deaths, 23 year old Johnathan Crippen's bright future starts to disappear as well as his sanity.
In the year 1915, 28 year old Johnathan finally gets the courage to face the house he used to live in. Returning to Charleston, South Carolina, Johnathan finds that the town isn't the same as he left it when he was 18. People seem out of it scared and frightened by something that Johnathan doesn't know. The people of the town seem to dislike him for a reason that he doesn't know also. As he re-enters the house that he intended never to step foot in again, He realizes that the stories he had heard about his sister and his parents weren't true. There's something darker hidden in the Crippen house and Johnathan seems to be the only one that want to discover what it is.

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Reviews

You are next on my list to read. Note I trade Novel for Novel. I will be back tonight to read and look forward to the anticipation is killing me.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Oooh, sounds like a horror movie i shall read!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

477 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on January 1, 2012
Last Updated on February 11, 2012

Author

Knoxxeh
Knoxxeh

Farmington, NY



About
Hello my name is Wesley, i am a writer and i will always be a writer its my favorite thing to do because life can be boring at times but i can create a world where i can do anything be anybody that's .. more..

Writing