Chapter 11: Burning House

Chapter 11: Burning House

A Chapter by Knoxxeh

I run through the woods leafs hitting my face, the sun was just peaking out but the darkness still persist. Stopping, suddenly the realization of what I just left back there was the last person I had in my life. My eyes widen as Rose is waiting for me to move once again, but I turn and run back through the same leaf in branches.

"Grandmother...GRANDMOTHER." I yell into the burning house, getting closer the heat from the fire warms my face. "Please." My legs c lapse falling to my knees I cry and watch the tears fall to the ground.

I start to gain composure and make my way back on my feet, the houses upstairs was completely in flames but downstairs seemed ok. I run towards the house as my shoulder is tugged on stopping me. I look back in anger to see Rose holding on with all her might onto my shirt. I try to pull away but she has a grip I can't break, I hear the sound of the house collapsing. I stop fighting and sit in horror, I yank myself out of her grip finally but the time is too late.

"Why?" I say trying to wait for Roses answer but my anger gets the better of me. "Why would you stop me?"

"Why?" Rose says in a tone that has some kind of anger in it. "I saved your life." I get up and turn to Rose she is still sitting on the ground.

"Maybe I didn't want to be saved, maybe I wanted to die, maybe I wanted..." Something in my ear but what. I cant seem to put my finger on it but its coming from the house.

"Do you hear that?"

"Hear what?"

I put my finger to my lips trying to keep her quiet, shaking my head but the sound keeps going. "It's her shes singing, she's laughing at me at us." I cant get it out, please get it out of my head somebody. I hit my head on a tree close by. "I'm afraid of them of this."

"Johnathan please, lets just get back to the Inn and we will be fine." She comes up to me and tries to take my hand, I back away swiping my hand away quickly.

"No, no you don't understand, I cant go outside in the sun without being afraid the shadow I cast isn't mine." I smash my head back into the tree again. "I don't want to live if this is what I have to go through."

"Stop it, please stop it." Blood trickles down my forehead as I smash my head once again against the tree and the world fades.


© 2012 Knoxxeh


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

How very delightful that he is going mad like the mad hatter him self. My question is what did he do to cause all this in the first place? Moving on.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Wow, that little girl is making him delirious....sounds just like a horror movie, can't wait for more!

.novelists.elite.info.
.display. DayDreamer54
.memberID. 010
.name. Patricia
.username. johncenagirl54
.novels. - - - -
.status. Early Reader
.join date. 04-19-2011



Posted 12 Years Ago


This is such a good book, please write moree. This chapter was a good chapter, once again i feel bad for Johnathan. This was a sad chapter, and 'm glad that Rose saved him. Awesome job, can't wait for moree :)


novelists.elite.info.
.display. Julie Beth
.memberID. 014
.name. Julie
.username. polarjulie82
.novels. Unexpected
.status. Early Reader, Early Writer
.join date. 07-15-11




Posted 12 Years Ago


.display. .ana.008.
.memberID. 008
.name. Arianna
.username. nerdypenguin2427
.novels. Right Side Up, The Bigger Sister, Fear
.status. Novelist, Role Model
.join date. 04-03-2011C lapse... i dont think thats what ya wanted. AND OH MY GOSH WHAT THE HECK. i neeeddd more! right about...NOW. write. Write. WRITE! :) it is really good. honestly i declare no more video games until you write a new chapter! honest to goodness ill break into your house and take away your xbox until you give me a new chapter! :) i got addicted. now that im done begging. its obvious that i like it. you did an amazing job. and i just. wow :) NOW JUST MAKE IT LONGER :) cause that was really good

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

314 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 9, 2012
Last Updated on March 9, 2012


Author

Knoxxeh
Knoxxeh

Farmington, NY



About
Hello my name is Wesley, i am a writer and i will always be a writer its my favorite thing to do because life can be boring at times but i can create a world where i can do anything be anybody that's .. more..

Writing



Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5