Chapter 4

Chapter 4

A Chapter by Izabe143

Star





"We have to tell them" Ace said Sitting across the table from me.
"What?!?!?"
"I'm not hiding from Nathan anymore"
" are you f*****g Crazy!?!!!!"
"Star-"
"No!"
"Why!? Why shut them out and make them suffer! Their suffering and so are we! I'm done Star I can't live my life like this!"
"You think I want this! I'm only doing it for their protection!"
"Why the hell shut them of Bella!!?????!?!" Ace covered her mouth. She knew that we never call eachother by our real names cause it cause pain, especially on me.
"Whatever I'm f*****g out of here!" I yelled back grabbing my jacket and walking out into the rain.
"Star!"
"What!"
"Where are you going you have no where to go"
"Ya I do and it sure as hell beats staying here!" I start to walk away.
"Star!" She grabs my arm
"Let go of me Kaylin!" I scream. Her hold dropped. "I'm leaving cause I don't wanna end up killing him like I do to the others! Remember I almost killed you!"
"That was four years ago!"
"It could happen again!" That's when we heard foot steps inside the house as the door opened up. Xavier looked at us.
"What the hell it's three in the morning" he said.
" Shutup Zavy!" I snapped then realized mistake. Ace caught it to.
"Did u just call me Zavy?"
"No I didn't!" That's when he grabbed both ace and I by the arms and lead us up to the attic.
"Explain now" he said with his cop voice that made Ace open up when we were kids.
"That doesn't work anymore Xavier were not thirteen!" I hollered and made my second mistake of the night. Ace looked at me with a pleading eyes. "Fine" I said. I pulled off my wig,took the Bobby pins, and my long golden brown hair fell reaching down to about right below my back. Xavier's face wet from confused to shocked.
"B-b-b-Bella?" He said.
" it's me Zavy. The real me" he looked at me. As if he didnt believe me.
"What was your nickname in middle school?"
"Izabe"
"Bella!" He said as he gave me a hug. I felt tears well up in my eyes. Then ace pulled off her wig as well and her medium brown hair fell to her mid back. "Kaylin?" She shook her head tears already pouring out of her eyes. "How? Why?"
"We'll explain later Xavier" Kaylin said "first you need to promise not to tell Nathan and Corbin yet okay?"
"But?…" We looked him in the eyes "…okay" I gave him one last hug.
"Thanks Xavier"
"Your welcome Bella"


© 2014 Izabe143


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

174 Views
Added on May 6, 2014
Last Updated on May 6, 2014


Author

Izabe143
Izabe143

somewhere where life isn't bad and love is great. And everyone i love is with me, CA



About
I'm a writer, what more is there to tell. more..

Writing
The beginning The beginning

A Chapter by Izabe143


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Izabe143