Chapter 6

Chapter 6

A Chapter by Izabe143

Ace All I could do was stand there. I had nothing I could do. I know if I walked in her room right now with her like this. Someone would be dead. Corbin was about to walk after her. I grabbed his arm.

 "Don't" I said.

 "I'll calm her down" he replied trying to pull his arm away.

" you go after her and your dead for sure. She can't control her power when she's angry"

"What power makes her so dangerous?!"

"Death…"

 "What do you mean?"

"She can look someone dead in the eyes and kill them…or wipe there memory. She wanted to wipe your memory's to keep you from suffering but I made her realize how we would suffer"

"Kaylin…you mean that if we piss her off she could kill us!??!!!!" Nathan's said. I nodded. "I'm outta here. I don't feel like dying" Xavier and Corbin gave him cold stares and sat down in a chair.

"Than what can you do?" Xavier asked

"Well… mine aren't as cool. mine are the opposite in one part. i an restore memory tio those how have suffered from the loss by bellas powers. but the other one...'

'come on kay youcan tell us" xavier said. It was always so easy to open up to him.

"its like a camoflage. i can turn invisable and no one can see me. Like i said no as cool"



© 2014 Izabe143


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

142 Views
Added on May 9, 2014
Last Updated on June 30, 2014


Author

Izabe143
Izabe143

somewhere where life isn't bad and love is great. And everyone i love is with me, CA



About
I'm a writer, what more is there to tell. more..

Writing
The beginning The beginning

A Chapter by Izabe143


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Izabe143