Act 2: The Proposal

Act 2: The Proposal

A Chapter by Xerclipse
"

King Decard plans to marry Elizabeth. Will Gersche and Abraham stop King Decard and save Elizabeth from there?

"

Major Characters:

GERSCHE/ NARRATOR      The Protaginist

ABRAHAM                            Gersche’s sidekick

ELIZABETH                          Gersche’s wife

KING DECARD                     Tyrant of Cyborgs

VINCENT                               Gersche’s ally

HEIMLICH                            Nazi General

JANIE                                     Gersche’s ally

SIMON                                   Janie’s mute brother

KROSS                                   Elite Cyborg Leader

SNAKE                                   Blood addicted Elite Cyborg

 

Minor Characters:

CYBORGS                              King Decard’s “children”

CYBORG WORM                  Giant Worm shaped Cyborg

CYBORG GIANTS                 Large Cyborgs with skates

BISHOP CYBORG                 Cyborg role playing as bishop

NAZIS/ GERMANS               Heimlich’s soldiers/men

CROWD/ PARTY                

BOXER                                  Elite Cyborg

DREAD                                  Elite Cyborg

EDWARD                              Gersche’s brother

DOCTOR

MARY                                    Decard’s wife

DANIELLE                             Decard’s daughter

SKULLS

PRISONERS

PRIEST

 

The act takes place at the middle of nowhere and King Decard's castle. Kross and the Elites take Elizabeth in the tower according to King Decard's rules. Gersche and Abraham are still on the quest. Nazis come in to interupt their path.

 

Scene 1

 

(The scene transitions to a castle. It is dark at night. There are thunder sounds on the background. Then the camera zooms into a tower at the castle. Elizabeth get thrown into the bed of the tower by Kross.)

 

Elizabeth: THAT IS NO WAY TO TREAT A LADY! WHAT KIND OF MAN ARE YOU? OH WAIT YOU NOT EVEN HUMAN AT ALL!

 

Kross: (turning his head slowly at Elizabeth) Yes….you are correct! I am better than human. And besides you are being treated differently human! Wait here for the King!

 

Elizabeth: King?

 

Kross: Yes….OUR KING!!!

 

(As Kross leaves the room and locks the door, another man walks up in the tower. He enters in the room unlocking the door. He has large wizard like robes. His hands are covered in metal gloves. His right foot is replaced by a cyborg one. It does not walk properly. The man limps. He also has a skull helmet on. The man has a crown on top. Elizabeth gets nervous. The helmet opens automatically to reveal a face. It has a white beard, and his eyes are covered by shades.)

 

King Decard: Greetings young lady! I….AM…..KING DECARD!! (he lifts up his hand. The palm glows and makes an electronic echoing noise)

 

Elizabeth: (looking at King Decard with disgust) What am I doing here? Tell your bloody machines to get me out of here!

 

King Decard: Oh no…the world out there is a dangerous place! My duty is to make sure the world gets preserved and protected.

 

Elizabeth: Then STOP THIS MADNESS! YOU ALREADY ARE FOULING IT!

 

King Decard: Yes…Sing for me canary! SING FOR ME!!! (he walks up to Elizabeth) I can’t believe that I saved such a beautiful bird….trapped in a cage! ELITE EXTERMINATORS.. I COMMAND YOU ALL TO COME TO ME! (He puts up his hand and it glows)

 

(Snake charges into the room. He looks to his left and his right quickly as he pants. He quickly sees Elizabeth.)

 

Snake: OH BOY…A TREAT!! IS THIS WHAT YOU CALLED ME UP FOR?

 

(Snake unleashes his blades! He jumps on front of Elizabeth. Elizabeth screams lying down on the bed. King Decard blasts a force that freezes Snake’s stasis. He is frozen on mid air floating. King Decard pulls him back with telekinesis.)

 

King Decard: Oh Snake…your desire to kill always amuses me! But don’t kill her!

 

(Snake then regains his motion. He runs to King Decard’s back. Boxer, Dread and Kross come in the room.)

 

Snake: Master….are you going to assimilate her.

 

King Decard: Yes Snake….but not like the others. I bought your group here to tell you that this girl is…special.

 

Kross: Master…you said exterminate humans, or turn them into cyborgs. However, you seem to have a particular interest in the girl. I see nothing different in her.

 

King Decard: It’s a shame that I never programmed you to understand beauty Kross, but that is not your concern. But what your real concern should be is to make sure that she does not escape!

 

(A signal comes to Kross’s eyes. He sees something.)

 

King Decard: Kross…what is it?

 

Kross: Master…I think that you should be responsible for the girl…..we seem to have a new problem…and unfinished business

 

King Decard: What is this…unfinished business?

 

Kross: A cyborg group on patrol got terminated by one wanderer. He had a scar and a cyborg arm. He also has a watch. I cannot identify the wanderer. Then there was another man who was harder to see. I would say…he isn’t supposed to be seen at all.

 

King Decard: ANOTHER MAN?? DOES HE HAVE GLASSES AND A PLUG OUTPUT ON HIS FORE HEAD!

 

Kross: That is what I saw master.

 

King Decard: (talking to himself) Abraham……NO!! KROSS DO YOU HAVE THE IMAGE?

 

Kross: I downloaded it partially in my memory. I cannot get a clear picture for your sight Master. I believe that I must take out the wanderer.

 

King Decard: You and your Elite Exterminators must bring me the watch. Kill the Wanderer if you must but the watch is your top priority. Do not interfere with my business with this lady. DON’T COME BACK UNLESS YOU HAVE THE WATCH!

 

Kross: (kneeling down) As you command….King Decard!

 

(Kross, Boxer, and Dread jump out of the tower. Snake growls at Elizabeth.)

 

Snake: ENJOY YOUR SPARED LIFE….SPECIAL HUMAN.

 

(Snake jumps out laughing. As they all fall, Kross pulls out a stick and it turns into a racecar, Dread pulls out his and it turns into a military truck. Then Boxer pulls out his stick and it turns into a tank, Snake pulls out his and it turns into a World War 1 German airplane. They all are in their vehicles and start to fly out. Apparently, the racecar, military truck, and tank have rocket jets. They land outside of the castle and start to race out in the middle of nowhere.)

 

King Decard: (laughing) What is your name?

 

Elizabeth: Elizabeth…Elizabeth Gersche!

 

King Decard: Well your name will no longer be Elizabeth Gersche…it will be Elizabeth Decard. (he rubs her shoulder)

 

Elizabeth: (gets off the bed) GET AWAY FROM ME YOU OLD MONSTER!

 

King Decard: Oh no one will ever bother you. UNLESS YOU ACCEPT MY OFFER TO MARRY YOU!

 

Elizabeth: (steps back) No! I’ll NEVER MARRY YOU!(she runs away but King Decard freezes her stasis)

 

King Decard: (walking on front of her) it’s such a shame that you refuse my offer. I will give you a month to think about the offer….again! Elizabeth...you are such a beautiful woman. I hate to keep you in here!

 

(As soon as Elizabeth gains back her motion, the doors slam on her).

 

Elizabeth: (banging on the door) NO, LET ME OUT OF HERE!!! LET ME OUT!

 

(The scene shifts to Gersche driving the vehicle that the cyborgs left behind. Abraham is sitting on the passenger seat.)

 

Gersche: I wondered what happened to those Elite Cyborgs?

 

Abraham: I do not hold that information Alexander.

 

Gersche: Well what information do you hold Abraham? Besides…I don’t think your ability to shock things and move objects is your only use! I never saw you in action for that part!

 

Abraham: Very well…I will tell you anything!

 

Gersche: Then why was your existence fading at that time I needed your help?

 

Abraham: You didn’t need my help. You butchered and shot those machines in a…..

 

Gersche: Yes Abraham…I understand…but do you know why your existence was fading!

 

Abraham: (irritated) Alexander. The watch you hold restricts my freedom!

 

Gersche: (concentrating on the road) Yeah…I figured!

 

Abraham: I see….every other hour, I can be free, the other hour means that my time is up until the next one.

 

Gersche: Oh I see. Then what…..?

 

Abraham: I CAN’T LEAVE THIS WATCH AND I CANT ROAM FREE FOREVER! THIS IS MY PRISON. YOU SEEM TO HAVE AN ATTITUDE ALEXANDER….WHAT IS IT? YOU DON’T LIKE ME! YOU DON’T HAVE TO!

 

(The yelling caused Gersche to lose control of the vehicle. There is lighting inside the vehicle. Gersche struggles against the lighting to regain control of the vehicle.)

 

Gersche: D****T ABRAHAM! DO YOU NOT KNOW THAT WE ARE DRIVING? I WAS JUST ASKING YOU A QUESTION! FORGET IT! I DON’T WANT TO KNOW ANYTHING ELSE ABOUT THIS DAMN WATCH!

 

Abraham: It’s your battery Alexander…and a rechargeable one that powers up every other hour.

 

Gersche: FORGET IT ABRAHAM!

 

Abraham: (smiling) Yeeesss!! This is indeed…our….quality time! (he holds Gersche’s steering wheel) ALEXANDER!! STOP DRIVING! IT’S A TRAP

 

(A mine explodes and destroys one of the tires. The vehicle tips over its side and Gersche gets out violently.)

 

Gersche: Bloody hell….what are we gonna do?

 

Abraham: WAIT!! BE QUIET! I sense….another army!

 

Gersche: (quietly) Cyborgs?

 

Abraham: No…..but they are not friendly! They are human. ACTIVATE THE WATCH NOW!

 

(German men come in. They speak in their language with mp40s on their hands. They point to Gersche with their rifles and machine guns. They have the Nazi arm band on their arms.)

 

German soldier 1: es ist ein Außenseiter (“it's an outsider”)

 

German soldier 2: Hände hoch Außenseiter, Sie sind jetzt ein Gefangener (“Hands up outsiders. You are now a prisoner”)

 

Abraham: They are Nazis Alexander. They seem to have a desire to kill people! I can read their minds!

 

Gersche: Well, we seem to have more Nazis on the way!

 

More German men come up.

 

German Soldier 2: komm her du dreckige Ratte (“come here you dirty rat”)

 

Gersche: ABRAHAM! IS IT THE RIGHT HOUR?

 

Abraham: Yes…well what are you going to do…cooperate with these Nazis, or activate the watch?

 

(The camera orbits around Gersche. He is looking at the watch.)

 

Gersche: What do you think?

 

(Gersche grabs the watch and presses the button on top. A large force from the watch pushes the men back. Abraham shocks most of the Nazis. They explode into bloody bits and pieces. Limbs fly across the surviving men. They tremble in fear and try to escape. Gersche held the watch on his hand as it unleashed energy. The whole color around them was red. Tanks come in and try to fire at Gersche.)

 

Gersche: I was really amused by your help Abraham…but what can you do about those bloody tanks!

 

Abraham: Alexander….why don’t we shoot first and ask questions later?

 

(Abraham blows up the tanks around him. The men cry in German.)

 

German soldier:  (yelling) Was ist die Hölle los ist!!!! (What the hell is going on)

 

Abraham: YEESSS!! THIS IS FUN! THESE MEN ARE JUST ASKING FOR OBLIVION!!

 

(The men are flying around as if they were in a tornado. They collide into each other and other debris. The remaining men who only spectate the violence retreat. The camera zooms back to show a racecar, a truck, an airplane, and a tank. They all have the cyborg symbol. Then they start to unfold to reveal the Elite Exterminators that are in their own vehicle. They fold back into their sticks. Kross sees the red storm.)

 

Kross: That storm! It’s carrying regular soldiers.

 

Boxer: Boxer says that it’s just a natural one.

 

Kross: No! A storm does not form like that.

 

Snake: WELL, LETS KILL THOSE INSECTS WHO SURVIVE…NOW!!!!

 

Kross: WAIT!!!! I will use my optical zoom! We shall analyze this first.

 

(The camera shows Kross’s first perspective. The vision zooms in and it shows Gersche and Abraham in the center of the storm.)

 

Kross: I knew it!

 

Snake: WHAT…WHAT IS IT?

 

Kross: It is the ghost…”ABRAHAM” and that human we tried to kill!

 

Boxer: Kross is right! What command does he have for Boxer, Snake, and Dread?

 

Kross: We don’t engage yet! If we do then we will end up in that doom over there. That Abraham is too powerful!

 

Snake: BUT KROSS! DON’T WE HAVE ANOTHER OPTION?

 

Kross: NO! There is no alternative. We wait until that storm goes away. I doubt it will last forever!

 

Snake: But the fact that there are humans there means that there are soldiers!

 

Kross: Yes….they have guns and tanks.

 

Snake: THEN HOW ABOUT WE SOMEHOW PUSH THOSE HUMANS INTO THE STORM! ISOLATE THEM AND MAKE SURE THEY MEET THEIR DOOM!

 

Kross: That is somewhat very logical! Besides we should just get the humans out of our way. They could cause problems for us. ELITES!! GO AND DRIVE THE HUMANS INTO THE STORM! OR KILL THEM!

 

(They start to run and accelerate into the battle. They then have their sticks again to turn into their cyborg vehicles.)

 

German man: (pointing to the cyborg vehicles) EINEN WEITEREN ANGRIFF VON DORT AUS!!!! EINEN WEITEREN ANGRIFF VON DORT AUS!!!! (“ANOTHER ATTACK ON FROM THERE!! ANOTHER ATTACK FROM THERE!!!”)

 

(Snake’s airplane forces the men to part sideways. Then Krauss’s race car blocks one group of men and the other group is blocked by Dread’s truck. They transform out of the vehicles and pull out their weapons. The men try to shoot the elite cyborgs but get butchered quickly by Dread’s whip and Kross’s tomahawks. Snake comes in to shoot the men with his shoulder machine guns. Snake laughs with joy and comes in to slice the men into pieces. One german man shoots Snake’s forehead. The bullet just skids on Snake’s scalp but does not penetrate it. Snake turns to the german man that shot his forehead)

 

German soldier: Rückzug Rückzug (“Retreat, retreat”)

 

Snake: Im sorry. I did not download your language…but I hope you can understand…THAT YOU ARE GOING TO DIE!!!!

 

(Snake slices the German Soldier’s arm off and stabs his stomach. He then splits the german man into two. Boxer comes in and smashes every German soldier he sees. Abraham and Gersche see the four Elite cyborgs. Kross stares back at Abraham and Gersche. Kross points his tomahawk and Abraham from a distance and shouts in a short timed electronic voice.)

 

Kross: ABRAHAM!

 

Gersche: Who said that?

 

Abraham: It was a cyborg, and the one at the mansion. He had the two tomahawks!

 

Gersche: We got more than trouble on our path! How does he know your name?

 

Abraham: This proves that the Decard I know is also the King of the Cyborgs. YYeeesss!!  How else would he know my name? yyeeesss! Decard probably identified me earlier and told that cyborg my name. Well Alexander…we do indeed have a common enemy after all!

 

Gersche: LETS GO! WE CAN’T HEAD FOR THAT PATH DIRECTLY. UNLESS IF YOUR POWER CAN TAKE THEM OUT

 

Abraham: I don’t have that capacity of the power any longer. In fact, they are more than a mere hour away!

 

(They start to run to the opposite direction. Then they find a village on their left way. It has farms and dead cattle. When they see it, they start to sprint there! The scene switches to King Decard sitting in his throne. He has a hologram coming from his hand. It reveals Kross standing by the storm. The resolution of the image is almost poor.)

 

Kross: (in a radio voice) I have visual on Abraham and the man! They seem to have a storm that comes from Abraham himself.

 

King Decard: A storm?

 

Kross: Yes! We will wait until the storm clears.

 

Snake: (on the background) KROSS…THE STORM IS MOVING AWAY! AND…..IT IS DEPLETING!

 

King Decard: (anxiously) Snake…Is that True!

 

Kross: (turns back to snake and turns to Decard) Affirmative!

 

King Decard: Well, suppose Abraham is not just an easy one to handle after all.

 

Kross: We cannot touch him immediately. He is dangerous. Do you want him dead or Alive?

 

King Decard: I DON’T WANT YOU TO DESTROY ABRAHAM! HE BELONGS TO ME! MAKE SURE YOU TAKE POSSESSION OF THAT WATCH! IT’S THE SOURCE OF ABRAHAM!

 

Kross: Affirmative! Oh and one more thing!

 

King Decard: Yes Kross

 

Kross: I finally downloaded the image of what I saw last time we spoke. The man with the watch seems to be married to Elizabeth! I tried to kill him before but he wouldn’t die. Here is the visual image.

 

King Decard: (his helmet automatically reveals his face) I see!

 

Kross: I believe that he is on a quest to save her. So therefore, Abraham is heading the same path since he accompanies the man

 

King Decard: Very well…kill the man, don’t spare his life! You are dismissed.(closing the hologram) Abraham…you ran away once…BUT YOU GOT NOWHERE TO HIDE NOW!!! You are coming to me! Yes, but that man seems to carry you. He must have a new burden! (he stands up, every object around him floats around) YOU TREAT THAT POOR MAN WHO DOESN’T EVEN HAVE AN EYE OR AN ARM WITH RESPECT!! AND YOU LEAVE ME ALONE IN A WORLD OF UNGRATEFUL HUMANS WHO STEAL, DESTROY, AND MURDER EACHOTHER! 

 

(The objects that float start to collapse and crash into each other.)

 

King Decard: AAAABBRRAAAAAHHHHAAAAAMMMMMMM!!!!!!!! 

 

 Scene 2

 

(The camera shifts to show that Elizabeth is still at the tower. She tries to find her hairpin. She slips it in under the window. The hairpin breaks. She says no to herself quietly. She then tries to find other resources around her. She stops and decides to break the heels on her shoes. She uses the broken heel to smash part of the window. But then after a while she stops.)

 

Elizabeth: but what if they come?

 

(She tries to take off a spring on the bed. Then she continues breaking the window open. Footsteps are heard on the background. She then lies down on the bed. Two cyborgs open the door violently.)

 

Cyborg 1: (in a electronic voice) Elizabeth….Identify the factor of the noise!

 

Elizabeth: Oh it’s just the bed!

 

Cyborg 2: (checking under the bed) There is a spring on the ground! Well will have to….

 

Elizabeth: Oh no…. its fine! I want to be left alone!

 

Cyborg  1: We are to make you feel comfortable….unless you resist our hospitality!

 

(The cyborgs leave. Elizabeth continues with her escape. She eventually breaks the window open. The cyborgs enter in the room.)

 

Cyborg 2: CODE 24!

 

(They both shoot grapples but Elizabeth gets out of the window and is outside hanging from the tower. She then loses her grip and hangs onto a flag. She slowly descends down to another floor with a window. She breaks it open. On the table has a candle. A cyborg guard sees her from behind. Right before the cyborg pulls out his weapon, she stabs the metal candlestick on the cyborg’s eye. Blood sprays on Elizabeth’s face and some of the electricity conducted at the metal candlestick shocked her. She gets a scar on her hand. She runs down stairs. King Decard arrives. His presence scares Elizabeth.)

 

King Decard: Why run away from your salvation….Elizabeth?

 

Elizabeth: You and your bloody machines are not my salvation…you old man!

 

King Decard: Oh but you must be mistaken. I offer salvation, but I must also offer…my treatment to the unjust.

 

Elizabeth: I DID NOTHING UNJUST!

 

King Decard: YOU LEFT YOUR HOME!

 

Elizabeth: MY HOME IS OUT THERE!!!

 

King Decard: (lifting Elizabeth with his telekinesis) YOUR PLACE THAT YOU CALL HOME IS DESTROYED!! IN FACT….THE WHOLE BLOODY WORLD WILL BE SAVED BY US…BY SIMPLY ELIMINATING HUMANS!!!

 

Elizabeth: That’s insane!

 

King Decard: (pulling her) Listen carefully lady…and listen well. I know your husband is still out there! And he has something I want.

 

Elizabeth: (getting upset) What? You lie! Don’t speak of my husband….He died by YOUR BLOODY MACHINES!!! (she looks away)

 

King Decard: OH…IM SORRY IF I LIED TO YOU!!! I JUST GOT A PICTURE FROM MY ELITE WARRIOR…KROSS! (he pulls the image from his hand. It floats from his palm.) just as he finished downloading it. Is THIS….YOUR HUSBAND THAT YOU ASSUMED…WAS DEAD?

 

Elizabeth: (looking at it, she smiles) Yes….ALEXANDER GERSCHE!!!!

 

King Decard: So….he is Gersche, that one eyed man with an artificial arm and a ghost to serve as his battery!  Well I don’t think you know that he assaulted and murdered MY CYBORGS!

 

Elizabeth: Why do you care? You have more of them than you need!

 

King Decard: They are my children! I created them! And they serve me. Their main duty is to clean the world by exterminating the humans.

 

Elizabeth: Our world is at a world war. In fact it is at its bloody second one!

 

King Decard: But I am ending it! After the war is over, it will be peaceful. Everybody will listen to me and no one will refuse! That is what God’s mistake was! HE DID NOTHING TO END THE FIRST WORLD WAR!!! AND I WILL NOT ALLOW HIM TO MAKE THAT MISTAKE AGAIN!

 

Elizabeth: God gives us free will! YOU ARE A MISGUIDED HUMAN YOURSELF!!!!

 

King Decard: HOW DARE YOU LECTURE ME WOMAN!!! I AM NO LONGER HUMAN!! I AM BETTER THAN HUMAN!!! YOU WILL LEARN THAT BEING ONE OF US WILL KEEP YOU SATISIFIED!!!! GUARDS!!! TAKE HER TO THE DUNGEON!!!

 

(Cyborgs grab her arms as she refuses to cooperate with them.)

 

Cyborg: You will comply human. Marry our King and you will no longer be our issue!

 

Elizabeth: NNOOOO!!!!

 

(To be continued)




© 2012 Xerclipse


Author's Note

Xerclipse
King Decard plans to marry Elizabeth. Will Gersche and Abraham stop King Decard and save Elizabeth from there? More violence rises in this Act. Please give criticism

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love it, I hope you win the contest. There was drama in this Act, drama that I felt rising from the previous read!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


I have to say, Libby's got some spunk (Elizabeth)! It seems hard to run in quite a long wedding dress though, so I suggest adding a typical anime effect: Let the lady rip the skirt part of her dress to allow some leg room for her to run when needed. I have to say, this part was easier to understand I could visualize everything easily. Okay, if the answer was obvious in the last chapter or somewhere in here, please have patience lol. I tend to forget things easily -.-. Any clarification on where all of this is happening? (My inference is on Germany but I'm not exactly sure.) Another thing that surprised me was the Nazis and how they rose to power again, not attacking Jews but if I'm correct on every human? And I'm not sure if the Nazis are siding with the cyborgs (the fight scene tells me not but I'm still confused if their on their own side or siding with the cyborgs). Great write so far though ^_^

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

349 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 4, 2012
Last Updated on March 6, 2012


Author

Xerclipse
Xerclipse

http://xerclipse.deviantart.com/gallery/, NY



About
Hey people of Writer's cafe, what's up? You may call me Xerclipse and its about a year since I had this. I am 18 years old and I am at Mass Art right now! I write books with a lot of action and vio.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..