Act 7: The Identity

Act 7: The Identity

A Chapter by Xerclipse
"

Gersche finds himself falling into Abraham's malice. He must decide who he is with

"

Major Characters:

GERSCHE/ NARRATOR      The Protaginist

ABRAHAM                            Gersche’s sidekick

ELIZABETH                          Gersche’s wife

KING DECARD                     Tyrant of Cyborgs

VINCENT                               Gersche’s ally

HEIMLICH                            Nazi General

JANIE                                     Gersche’s ally

SIMON                                   Janie’s mute brother

KROSS                                   Elite Cyborg Leader

SNAKE                                   Blood addicted Elite Cyborg

 

Minor Characters:

CYBORGS                              King Decard’s “children”

CYBORG WORM                  Giant Worm shaped Cyborg

CYBORG GIANTS                 Large Cyborgs with skates

BISHOP CYBORG                 Cyborg role playing as bishop

NAZIS/ GERMANS               Heimlich’s soldiers/men

CROWD/ PARTY                

BOXER                                  Elite Cyborg

DREAD                                  Elite Cyborg

EDWARD                              Gersche’s brother

DOCTOR

MARY                                    Decard’s wife

DANIELLE                             Decard’s daughter

SKULLS

PRISONERS

PRIEST

 

Gersche is inside of another dimension. He fell into the crack and is currently dying. Heimlich is still in pursuit for Janie and Vincent. The violence and anger strikes back at Gersche. Will Elizabeth be saved by Gersche or will he remain in the crack forever?

 

 

Scene 1

 

Gersche finds himself inside a dark world and a new dimension. It looks digitalized and there is a small source of light. The dim light forms in shapes of digital shapes. He walks around wondering where he is. Apparently he has his eye and arm back. He wears his wedding outfit.

 

Gersche: HELLO….ANYBODY HERE!!! WHERE AM I?

 

There are the party guests that were at the Mansion. They start clapping their hands. Gersche gets confused, but he starts to smile.

 

Party Guests: Congratulations Alexander and Elizabeth!

 

Elizabeth comes to Gersche in her wedding dress. She slowly comes up to Gersche. She wraps her arms around Gersche. He starts to do the same. They are about to kiss each other. Their lips are about to collide until there is a cyborg hand that grabs her in order to stop the kiss. The crowd starts to fall down and scream. Blood pours everywhere. Gersche scream and falls down into an abyss. There are images of Kross and the Elite Cyborgs. He hears Snake’s laughter. Gersche starts to lose his arm and eye. He then falls into a platform. It is covered in skulls and metal scraps. Some of the skulls have Swastikas on their heads. Gersche stands up without an arm nor an eye. The metal scraps come up on Gersche’s bloody stump and form his metal arm. The blood climbs onto Gersche’s eye and it starts to hurt him. The orb then replaces the eye.

 

Elizabeth: (slowly) Alexander.

 

Gersche: Who…are you….?

 

Elizabeth: Alexander…..you don’t remember me?

 

Gersche: (his face is stale) No…I don’t….I don’t even know your name.

 

Elizabeth: But what do you know…Alexander?

 

The skulls on the bottom start to scream. There are skinned arms that try to grab Gersche. Gershe gets afraid and scared.

 

Skulls:  YOU WERE ASKED A QUESTION! ARE YOU A CYBORG OR HUMAN! CAN I KILL THEM? CAN I KILL THEM? PLEASE! ENGLISH MAN!!! DO YOU SPEAK ENGLISH!!! ENGLISH YOU SCUM!!!!

 

Elizabeth: (crying blood) What do you know…Alexander?

 

Gersche: (he pauses) English….my name….Abraham…..the watch…the cyborgs….German Nazis….. anger….my strength….how to fight….defend my self…and kill.

 

The skulls stop trying to grab Gersche. Elizabeth starts to walk towards Gersche.

 

Elizabeth: Awwww Alexander…what did the world do to you? I pity you.

 

Gersche: well…..it made me stronger. I am to kill and destroy what defies me. That is the rule of the world. This war has crushed the Earth. It is in here (he points to his brain with his metal arm) HERE!!! THAT IS WHAT WE NEED TO SURVIVE!

 

Elizabeth: Survive?

 

Gersche: Yes!

 

Elizabeth: But what about what lies in here (she puts her hand on Gersche’s left hand and guides it to his chest)

 

Gersche: (feeling guilty) I don’t need that anymore.

 

Elizabeth: why?

 

Gersche: because it took over me before…I felt weak and powerless…..I don’t need it either (his eyes glow red)

 

Elizabeth: (crying) I’m so sorry Alexander…..you know nothing but pain right now…you don’t even know who I am…and you only speak of violence…and the horrible nature of surviving. You underestimate love….

 

Gersche: (looking at Elizabeth and hugging her. His eyes stop glowing) Love?

 

Elizabeth: yes…love!

 

Gersche: Why am I here?

 

Elizabeth: The real question is….why did you use your second life? (holds up her hand)

 

The question triggers Gersche’s mind. Gersche holds her hand. It shows the ring finger. Gersche realizes that he also has the same ring.

 

Gersche: (realizing something) Marriage…..Love ? To look after one another…..even through sickness and death…..!

 

Elizabeth: Yes Alexander…I am your wife! What made you forget that….or who made you forget?

 

Gersche: I….I don’t know! My mind is not that vulnerable…or maybe…..there is another person who…..

 

Abraham: (From a distance) ALEXANDER…..WAKE UP!!!!

 

Elizabeth: Who was that?

 

Gersche: That…that was Abraham….he is someone who saved my life.

 

Elizabeth: He scares me Alexander…..he sounds like…the devil! Don’t go with him! Don’t leave me!

 

Gersche: Elizabeth…..its okay….I won’t let him harm you…trust me…you are my wife! But I have to go with him

 

Gersche finds that he has a watch on his neck. It ticks.

 

Elizabeth: (in joy) you remember me?

 

Gersche: Yes…I do…that wedding night! I should have died!

 

Elizabeth: No..no Alexander. I need help from you! You got to save me from that Cyborg king.

 

Gersche: (lets go of Elizabeth) Yes….I REMEMBER!!!!

 

Abraham: ALEXANDER!!!!

 

Elizabeth: STOP IT…. STOP IT GET AWAY FROM ME!!!!

 

Elizabeth disappears. Abraham comes in.

 

Abraham: (quietly) Do not waste your third life that is about to come at your hands. I need you to get up and continue what you have started from the beginning!

 

Abraham grabs Gersche and shocks him. Gersche screams in pain. The camera zooms out of the crack. The Elite cyborgs are climbing down at the middle of the crack. They see a red energy that comes by.

 

Kross: WHAT? This is irrelevant!

 

Gersche is running up vertically onto the wall. As he runs past the cyborgs the cyborgs end up getting shocked. Kross, Dread, Boxer, and Snake lose grip of the wall. They fall into the crack as Gersche is ascending. He then runs up onto the surface of the road. Vincent, Simon and Janie find Gersche. There is a large portion of energy around him.

 

Vincent: GERSCHE!!!! THERE YOU ARE!!!

 

Janie: Gersche…..

 

All of them smile. Gersche runs very fast to meet up with the group. He makes a stop when he is at the appropriate distance. Vincent and the others run to meet with Gersche.

 

Vincent: Where have you been Gersche?

 

Gersche: (smiling) in the crack over there? Where have you been?

 

Vincent: At the games…again!

 

Gersche: You really know how to take care of yourself son. What happened to your eye?

 

Janie gasps and looks away. She looks at her finger. Vincent looks at her but then looks back at Gersche.

 

Vincent: That damn fat Heimlich took it out because I didn’t want to fight in his game!

 

Gersche: Well he is a pretty big stubborn fellow….!

 

Abraham: oh yes….but he is a big stubborn fellow….but that is not why you lost your eye?

 

Vincent: (he shows anger) Abraham!

 

Abraham: Why do you lie to Alexander….? You shouldn’t be untrustworthy to your friends…especially the one who convinced me to save your life. (he starts to frown)

 

Gersche: (irritated) Abraham…..let’s not kill the moment.

 

Abraham: oh…I’m sorry…I thought the boy was the one who “killed the moment”….yyyyeeeesss (he smiles) look at Janie…why doesn’t she say something?

 

Janie: (stuttering) well….I…I….

 

Vincent: Janie…It’s okay…don’t speak.

 

Abraham: SILENCE BOY….I TOLD YOU BEFORE I HAD THE ABSOLUTE AUTHORITY! WHERE IS YOUR MEMORY BOY!!!! DO I HAVE TO ELECTROCUTE YOU TO ACCELERATE YOUR JUDGEMENT AND MEMORY?

 

Vincent gets silent but still defiant! Janie looks away.

 

Gersche: Abraham…I don’t want to know about his damn eye!

 

Abraham: SPEAK GIRL…SPEAK!!!! TELL ALEXANDER ABOUT HIS EYE! (he smiles)

 

Janie: I STUCK MY FINGERNAIL IN HIS EYE!!!!

 

Gersche starts to change his expression to being surprised.

 

Janie: I WAS PLAYING THEIR GAMES.. (she cries) I WAS JUST LIKE A NAZI…AND I BEAT VINCENT UP!!!

 

Janie is on her knees. Abraham gets closer to Vincent.

 

Abraham: yyeeeessss….cry in your regrets….now you have learned about the world…Janie! Vincent……go and repay her!

 

Vincent: What?

 

Abraham: It’s time for retribution Vincent….

 

Gersche: What in the bloody hell is this?

 

Abraham: A true friend would never lie Alexander! So….

 

Vincent gets shocked. He is in pain.

 

Janie: NNNOOOOOO!!!!

 

Gersche: ABRAHAM!!!! STOP THIS!

 

Abraham: YOU SHUT UP!!! I WILL SHOCK YOU TOO!!!

 

Gersche grabs his watch. Abraham shocks Gersche’s hand that is on the watch. Simon charges in but gets shocked as well. Abraham halts his energy. Vincent gets up.

 

Abraham: Now….what goes around…comes around boy! Eye for an eye….is that what you have forgotten….or is that what you have ignored!

 

Vincent: I DON’T UNDERSTAND YOU!!!

 

Abraham: (smiling sadistically) But I don’t understand your judgement Vincent! Why do you let forgive a German Nazi that gouged out your eye?

 

Vincent: Look Abraham…she may be German…but NOT A DAMN NAZI!!!

 

Abraham: Never mind that….make her pay the price for her survival! DO IT…NOW!!!

 

Vincent: What…? I am not going to take out her eye!

 

Abraham: Why not? Is it that you have….feelings…..lustful…..or…..sexual interests in her? (Laughing) I would cast both of her eyes away and leave her in that arena of Heimlich’s!

 

Vincent: YOU SICK TWISTED DEMON!

 

Abraham: Demon? Why we all have demons boy… You just have to accept them!

 

Janie gets pulled near Abraham by telekinesis. He forces her to kneel down.

 

Vincent: LET HER GO!!!

 

Abraham: oh…but I am not restricting her at all.  She is just a slave….who is ready for her eye to be taken out…..yyyyeeeessss!

 

Janie: (crying) please…..do it…..now! I deserve it!

 

Abraham: Yeeeessss…. Vincent…..go….and repay her!

 

Gersche: (quietly) Abraham!

 

Abraham: DO IT….REPAY HER!!!! NOW!!!!! I WILL NOT WAIT!!!

 

Vincent kneels down. He puts his hands on Janie’s face that has tears. He first puts his thumb on Janie’s eye. But then his face moves closer to Janie’s face. Their eyes close. Vincent’s lips collide with Janie’s lips. He grabs Janie’s bottom lip with his lips. Vincent lets go of Janie’s lips. Janie looks at Vincent. Janie then grabs Vincent’s head and kisses him just like Vincent did.

 

Abraham: I see….You do have and “interest” of her! Yyyeeeessss (he frowns and he forms fists on his hands)

 

Janie: Why do you kiss me? I thought you never forgiven me.

 

Vincent: Because I forgive you now.

 

Abraham: Forgiveness is for the weak.

 

Gersche: But revenge is for the corrupted!

 

Abraham: ah…I see…You intend to speak Alexander…!

 

Gersche: INSTEAD OF TORMENTING THESE PEOPLE…WHY DON’T WE TAKE THEM WITH US? WE ARE ALREADY WASTING TIME!!!

 

Abraham: Very well Alexander…..have it….your way. (He screams and throws his energy into the ground. It creates an impact on the ground.) BLOODY HELL!!!!!

 

The Nazis get to the crack on the road. The Elite cyborgs come out. Heimlich’s car stops. Heimlich then steps out of the car. He sees Kross and the elites come closer.

 

Heimlich: WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?

 

Kross: In that crack!

 

Heimlich: WHERE ARE OUR MEN? THE FUHRER WILL NOT BE PLEASED WHEN WE BRING YOU INTO JUSTICE!! MY MEN ARE NOT BAIT!

 

Kross: But we used them as bait. They died to make Gersche vulnerable!

 

Heimlich: WHERE IS HE?

 

Kross: We lost track…he escaped!

 

Heimlich: Oh….I see! Well why don’t we just do this together…instead of sending me back to that Arena! LET’S WORK AS A TEAM!!!

 

Kross: Irrelevant!

 

Kross pulls out his tomahawks and cuts Heimlich’s stomach. Blood splatters onto Kross. Heimlich screams in pain. Kross punches Heimlich’s face. Kross grabs Heimlich before his body hits the ground and throws him towards the other Elites. Snake sprints towards Heimlich’s body.

 

Snake: WELL HELLO FAT HUMAN!!! I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT!!! YOU AND ME….RIGHT HERE…WHILE YOU ARE ABOUT….TO DIE!!! (laughing)

 

Heimlich screams. Snake cuts every limb off of Heimlich’s body within a second. When Heimlich lies on his stomach, Snake sticks his blade on Heimlich’s neck from the back. Heimlich’s head comes off as the blood sprays from the decapitated body onto the camera. The Nazi men try to shoot the elites. The elites pull out their handles that turn into the vehicles and get into them as they transform. The vehicles charge into the gun fire. The vehicles fire back and destroy the Nazis. There are explosions and destruction occurring at the battlefield. As soon as all the Nazis get killed, the Elites turn their vehicles onto the opposite direction.

 

Kross: WE ARE NOT DONE YET! WE MUST CAPTURE GERSCHE AND THAT WATCH

 

 

 

 

 

Scene 2

 

The scene cuts and shows that Gersche, Vincent, Janie, and Simon are in the car. They drive to the castle. Vincent and Janie sit on the back. Gersche drives the car with Simon on the front. Vincent and Janie hold hands and stare at each other. There are cyborgs that try to stop the car. Gersche stops the car for a moment. 

 

Gersche: Vincent….take the car!

 

Janie gets on front as Simon gets on the back. Vincent takes the wheel.

 

Vincent: WHAT ABOUT YOU?

 

Gersche: I will have to run!

 

Gersche increases his speed. He pulls out his guns and shoots the cyborgs. Blood and sparks flow everywhere. Gersche sprints through the fire. There are two giant Cyborg worms that are also involved in the scene. They try to take out Gersche and the rest of the group. Gersche jumps onto a Cyborg worm. The worm struggles to get Gersche off. Gersche then activates the watch which emits a lot of energy on the cyborg worm’s head. The worm’s eyes start to dim a bit. Then the worm’s eyes start to glow brighter.

 

Abraham: Now…it’s time to have fun!

 

The worm attacks the other cyborg worm. The worm then keeps on increasing its speed. There are cyborg airplanes that fly low to attack the car. The worm attacks the airplanes. The airplanes start to unfold and reveal giant cyborgs that have the skates on their legs. Their arms turn into machine guns. When they land on the road, they accelerate towards the car. The cyborg worm eats one of the giant cyborgs. Blood and sparks are onto the teeth of the cyborg worm.  Gersche shoots the other cyborg with his pistols. The cyborg giant fires back as he skates. The worm dives onto the cyborg giant. A giant plasma blast from far distance destroys the cyborg worm that Gersche mounts. He falls through the blood and the scrap metal of the worm and gets a perfect landing on the road in slow motion. He continues to dash through the road.

 

Abraham: THERE IS A CANNON FROM FAR DISTANCE!!! GERSCHE!!! GET TO IT BEFORE IT CHARGES BACK UP!

 

The camera zooms faster than Gersche’s speed and shows that there is a cannon being charged up near the front gates. Vincent’s car with the rest of the group catches up to Gersche. Gersche jumps onto the car. Abraham’s energy fills the car with more strength to boost. The car gets faster.

 

Gersche: KEEP GOING SON!!! DON’T LET GO OF THAT PEDAL!

 

The car has a force shield around it. Bullets get bounces off or disintegrated. There are three more worms that head for the car. When the car gets near the outer gate, twenty soldier cyborgs run to the bridge. The car rams the soldiers over causing blood and metal to fly. The car runs into the gate bursting it open with Abraham’s shield. The worms lose speed and cannot catch up to the car.  The scene then cuts to a church in the castle. There is organ music playing on the background. King Decard walks through the rug. All the cyborgs spectate King Decard as he walks through. King Decard gets on front and turns around. He receives a signal.

 

King Decard: WHAT?!! WHAT MESSAGE TELLS ME THAT IT IS MORE IMPORANT THAN MY MARRIAGE!!

 

Electronic voice: Code 30! Code 30

 

King Decard: NO NO NO!!! NNNNOOOOO!!!! NO DAMN MAN WILL EVER RUIN MY WEDDING!! THAT MAGGOT ALEXANDER GERSCHE IS HERE!!! Very well….let’s proceed! Why don’t we?

 

Bishop Cyborg: Yes King Decard! We will send Elizabeth in shortly!

 

The camera zooms to the car and Gersche!

 

Vincent: (in excitement) WE GOT IN THE CASTLE!!

 

Gersche: But that’s just the beginning!

 

There are walls and narrow areas that are being destroyed as the car accelerates through them. The camera follows the car in fast speed.

 

Abraham: This is fun! Just amusing!

 

Cyborgs get pushed by the car violently. Some of the cyborgs get electrocuted from Abraham’s energy. The worm comes from under the car and flips the car over. It loses two tires. Vincent, Janie, and Simon eventually get out of the car. Gersche gets up quickly. The three worms surround them. Gersche shoots his bullets at the worms. The worms feel the bullets and cowers away. One worm comes from under Gersche and swallows him up. Gersche then breaks open the metal stomach of the worm and comes out with blood and gets out of it. The blood rains over the group. Gersche then jumps onto another cyborg worm. He stabs its head and starts to ride it. The cyborg worm crashes into the last cyborg worm. The cyborg worm stops it’s motion.

 

Gersche: Well what are you waiting for…. GET ON!!!

 

Vincent and the others get on the worm. The worm starts to accelerate through the castle. There is more destruction and chaos occurring as the camera zooms out slowly. The camera then cuts to the inner gates. The cannon shoots the cyborg worm again. Gersche, Vincent, Janie, and Simon fall off. Simon grabs Vincent and Janie after the impact. He runs out of the raining scrap metal and blood. Gersche dashes through to open the inner gates. There are soldier cyborgs that point their guns at them. They shoot the bullets but the bullets stop their motion on mid air when Abraham puts his hand up on a stop position. When the cyborgs have to reload, Abraham pushes all the bullets back and kills all the cyborgs with them. Tanks and armored vehicles start to come in. Abraham creates a tornado with lightning. Gersche charges into the tanks and armored vehicles. The cyborgs get dismembered and thrown apart. The blood rains everywhere. Vincent, Janie, and Simon take cover. Gersche grabs a cyborg and uses him as a battering ram. He charges through the tanks and vehicles on his way. Explosions are occurring and red cyborg blood spills everywhere. Gersche then runs back into the inner gate when he is done with the destruction. Abraham charges an orb on his hands. It grows bigger until Abraham throws it onto the inner gate. The group sprints into the gate. Giant cyborgs start to skate towards them from side to side. The fire their machine guns at the group but Abraham deflects them. Vincent and Janie start to fire their guns onto the cyborgs. Gersche then runs towards the Giant cyborgs and butchers them. He leaps through one of the giant cyborg’s stomach. It bursts out blood and bowels. The giant cyborg screams. Abraham starts to electrocute more cyborgs that come by. Gersche checks the watch. The minute hand is at fifty eight.

 

Gersche: ABRAHAM!!!!!

 

Abraham: I know Alexander. You are on your own!

 

Abraham starts to disappear. The Elite vehicles start to fly and speed up to the inner gates. The vehicles start to unfold and unleash the Elite Exterminators. They fall onto their surface. They are about seven miles away. All of the Elites run on foot at a very fast pace.

 

(to be continued)



© 2012 Xerclipse


Author's Note

Xerclipse
Gersche finds himself falling into Abraham's malice. He must decide who he is with or his identity will collapse. They are moving closer and closer to the castle

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

230 Views
Added on March 4, 2012
Last Updated on May 6, 2012


Author

Xerclipse
Xerclipse

http://xerclipse.deviantart.com/gallery/, NY



About
Hey people of Writer's cafe, what's up? You may call me Xerclipse and its about a year since I had this. I am 18 years old and I am at Mass Art right now! I write books with a lot of action and vio.. more..

Writing