Final Act: The Showdown

Final Act: The Showdown

A Chapter by Xerclipse
"

The finale happens here. A big showdown between Gersche, King Decard, and Abraham

"

Warning: This is a spoiler if you have not yet read the previous 8 Acts.

 

The scene picks off where Gersche and King Decard are at the throne. King Decard slowly descends to Gersche from the chair. Gersche becomes more cautious.

 

Abraham: Alexander….it’s the right time!

 

King Decard: You must give me the watch!!! NO EXCUSES….NO MORE DELAYS….I WANT IT NOW!!!! IT’S THE ONLY THING I WANT!

 

(Gersche smiles. He puts his hand on the watch. He rips it out of his necklace that holds the watch. He holds it on front of King Decard.)

 

Gersche: What about Mary and Danielle?

 

King Decard: What…DO NOT SPEAK OF MY LOVED ONES!!

 

Gersche: Is that why you have devoted yourself to science and betrayed humanity by using your machines! LET THEIR DEATHS GO KING DECARD!!! YOU ARE DISTURBING THE PEACE! THEY WOULD BE HORRIFIED IF THEY SAW WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!

 

King Decard: SILENCE…..YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT IT’S LIKE TO LOSE YOUR LOVED ONES LIKE THAT!!!

 

Gersche: Oh I know what that’s like! You and your machines just killed most of my loved ones at my wedding party. The only one I have left is Elizabeth!

 

King Decard: (crying) NO! I loved my family with all my heart….and they left… at the worst part of my life! NO GIVE ME THAT WATCH!!

 

Gersche: (laughing) OF COURSE YOU WANT IT NOW….AND YOU WILL GET IT WITH YOUR FRIEND!!!! ABRAHAM!!!! HERE TAKE IT!!!!

 

(Gersche activates the watch. Abraham comes charging at King Decard. Lots of energy waves flash onto King Decard. He puts up a force shield to protect himself from Abraham’s constant emitting energy. Abraham then puts his hands clawing onto the force shield. Gersche runs through the blasting energy and picks up his unconscious wife. He runs out of the throne room. Abraham eventually gets through the shield but King Decard blasts waves from his hands to stop Abraham. Abraham grabs King Decard and shocks him. King Decard tries to get out of the grab but ends up getting shocked more. Then an explosion comes from King Decard that pushes Abraham away. King Decard then walks up to the watch. Abraham blasts electricity onto King Decard’s back. He falls onto the ground but he still tries to reach for the watch. Abraham lifts King Decard with his telekinesis and slams him onto the chair. His head ends up getting the first impact. King Decard eventually loses his shades on his eyes. Blood pours out of his jaw. Abraham crumbles the chair in many pieces. They orbit around King Decard but he activates his shield again when Abraham tries to merge all the pieces onto King Decard. The shield disintegrates the pieces. Abraham gets frustrated and starts to constantly blast energy onto King Decard. When the shield has a hole, King Decard evades the next attack from Abraham.)

 

Abraham: (smiling sadistically) I NEVER THOUGHT WE WOULD MEET AGAIN BEFORE YOU SENT YOUR MACHINES TO ATTACK EVERYONE! It’s been far too long.

 

King Decard: (getting defensive) YOU MONSTER….GET AWAY FROM ME!!!

 

Abraham: But didn’t you say that you wanted me….? You always wanted that watch….now it is part of me as ALWAYS!!!!

 

King Decard: YES I DID BUT YOU MUST BE STILL!

 

Abraham: YOU ARE THE ONE WHO MUST BE STILL!!!

 

(They continue to throw and blast energy at each other. King Decard starts to get tired and his strength gets weaker. Abraham smiles in a sadistic way. King Decard starts to run away.)

 

Abraham: WHAT’S THE MATTER…KING DECARD…ARE YOU TOO WEAK…TOO TIRED…OR SIMPLY TOO OLD!!!

 

King Decard: (cowering) STOP THIS ABRAHAM!!!!

 

(Abraham grabs Kind Decard with his telekinesis. They both float on the air. King Decard cannot move any other part of his body but his head.)

 

Abraham: Well…I suppose…this is our way of greeting a long lost friend!

 

King Decard: YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO DO ME A FAVOR!!! YOU NEVER SAVED MY FAMILY!!!

 

Abraham: Your family? Why bother your wife and daughter who are…mere corpses now?

 

King Decard: NO THEY ARE NOT!!! THEY ARE MY FAMILY!!!

 

Abraham: Well if you really believed in your “family”….why did you waste your time making war machines that only killed humans? You seem to believe in what you are doing!

 

King Decard: I am saving the world! THE WORLD IS CORRUPTED BY HUMANS…GOD SHOULD HAVE NEVER MADE HUMANS!!!

 

Abraham: You don’t have the divine authority to speak of God

 

(King Decard gets shocked. He feels the pain.)

 

Abraham: You are just a poor old pathetic man who plays with his toys and destroys anyone on your way with them!

 

(King Decard starts to spurt blood from his mouth. It gets on his face.)

 

King Decard: NNNOOOO!!!! DON’T KILL ME! 

 

Abraham: maybe I won’t yet….hhhmmmmmm…..

 

(King Decard looks at Abraham.)

 

Abraham: Yyyeeeesssss… How do I get free from this watch?

 

King Decard: IMPOSSIBLE….THERE IS NO WAY!!

 

Abraham: Oh…I’m sure there is a way. It’s really a machine I am in! TELL ME NOW!!

 

(King Decard starts to get shocked.)

 

King Decard: THERE IS KEY SOMEWHERE!!! IN MY ARTIFICIAL LEG!!!! JUST DON’T KILL ME…PLEASE!!!

 

Abraham: (smiling) YYEEEESSSS….THAT’S MORE LIKE IT….but don’t you know why I came here…King Decard?  Remember when I said (he frowns and gets angry) “I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!!!! ITS GOING TO BE VERY SLOW AND PAINFUL!!! EVERY FLESH AND BONE OF YOURS WILL BE STRIPPED VIOLENTLY!!!” I WAS AT YOUR HOUSE WHEN YOU PLACE ME IN THAT WATCH OF YOURS!!!

 

(King Decard’s body starts to vibrate. His body starts to turn red and glow. He screams loudly in pain. Blood starts to drip off of the body. Bones are cracking and the skin is starting to change texture.)

 

King Decard: PLEASE…SPARE ME…FORGIVE ME!!!

 

Abraham: NO!!!

 

(Abraham forms a fist on his hands and spreads his hands apart as if he was Moses. Decard’s body explodes and there are no limbs, no skin, nothing left of him except of a big splash of blood and a cloudy force of blood. He is only a bloody splatter that spreads out in the throne room. The blood rains in the throne as Abraham laughs with success. Abraham grabs the artificial foot on King Decard. He also breaks the leg but he finds a key. The key floats onto Abraham. Abraham tries to grab it but he can’t. The key goes through his hand. The key then drops onto the surface. Abraham gets frustrated and electricity gets everywhere.)

 

Abraham: ALEXANDER!!!!!! ALEXANDER WHERE ARE YOU???

 

(Gersche hears his name. Elizabeth starts to wake up.)

 

Elizabeth: (slowly)….Alex

 

Gersche: (happy) Elizabeth?

 

Elizabeth: ALEXANDER…

 

(They are happy now that they see each other. They kiss in excitement. They cry in joy. Elizabeth puts her hand on Gersche’s face.)

 

Elizabeth: What happened to you Gersche? How did you survive that night?

 

Gersche: weeellll…..I had a friend….I will tell you about…

 

(Abraham blasts the door that Gersche is at.)

 

Gersche: WE HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE!!!

 

(They both run out through the castle holding hands. The ceiling begins to collapse. Electricity blows up the throne and the building. Gersche and Elizabeth fall through the window. Gersche grabs onto a pole. He catches Elizabeth’s hand. The pole cracks and falls down with Gersche and Elizabeth. Gersche pulls out Snake’s handle.)

 

Gersche: GET ON MY BACK ELIZABETH!!!

 

(She gets on Gersche’s back. He activates the airplane form from the handle and attempts to fly away. A boulder crashes into the airplane. They crash into the ground. The screen turns black. The screen instantly shows the airplane turning back into small handle form. Gersche tries to pick Elizabeth up. Gersche tries to run out of the gates but he sees the watch. Abraham comes out of it.)

 

Abraham: (calming down) Alexander….you did not hear me call you at all?

 

Gersche: What do you want Abraham?

 

Abraham: What I want?....yyyyeeeessss not only that….but….it’s a gift for you and your wife! Yyyyeeeeesssss…..

 

Elizabeth: Alexander……Who is he?

 

Gersche: A friend of mine!....he saved me from that night.

 

Elizabeth: (cautiously)….well then.....He looks friendly

 

Abraham: Of course I am friendly Elizabeth. And you should be very grateful to your husband…Alexander…yyyeeesssss! He thought about you….day and night. It was why he kept on going…never gave up on his journey….aaannndd…sacrificed some people!

 

Elizabeth: Sacraficed? Alexander…you…

 

Gersche: It is true…Elizabeth…..(crying) They fought for me….and they held back those cyborgs so I could get to you…THEY DIDN’T HAVE TO DIE FOR ME!!!!

 

(Elizabeth hugs Gersche and tries to comfort him while he is at his knees.)

 

Abraham: Suppose I can cheer you up Alexander… What if….I could offer you power?

 

Elizabeth: (looking up to Abraham but still holds Gersche) What kind of power?

 

Abraham: The power that no living man could ever possess, no human has ever achieved, no being has used before…on Earth! But I will be considerate…and allow you and your…husband…Alexander Gersche…to share it with me!

 

Gersche: Power… what could we do with it?

 

Abraham: Well…. That is for us to decide later…but first….. all you must do is pick up that key…

 

(Abraham points to the key and the camera shifts to the key.)

 

Abraham: …..and then turn it on the watch.

 

(Gersche picks up the key. Abraham smiles at Gersche.)

 

Abraham: YYYEEEESSS!! (he laughs) This is your last favor for me Alexander…. I will no longer bother you….I will no longer pester you….and I will be free Alexander!!! (he laughs louder but then he calms down) I will no longer be restricted by time and distance! Turn the key….and you will never regret it!

 

(Gersche picks up the watch. He turns it around and he sees a lock on it.)

 

Elizabeth: Alexander….

 

Gersche: (smiling) Elizabeth….this is a dream that no one has ever achieved! We will gain the absolute power and do the impossible

 

Elizabeth: (uncomfortably) wwellll…. The dream…the impossible dream?

 

Gersche: Yes….you and I can become powerful! It’s all about the survival of the fittest! We can not allow the rules of Nature to render us! We will be invincible! It’s what life is about.

 

Elizabeth: But….I rather not gain that power….I’m afraid of what I could become. In fact….I am more worried about you. (she places her hand on Gersche’s heart)

 

Abraham: Elizabeth…..You do not have to join our freedom and power…..

 

Gersche: (starts to frown) Abraham.

 

(Gersche puts the key down. Abraham also starts to frown.)

 

Gersche: Before I turn that watch..…I just want to know…What will you and I do with that freedom of yours.

 

Abraham: (smiling sadistically) Don’t you understand Alexander…..we could become like Gods! You…Elizabeth…and I will rule the world. I shall harvest the people and those who are weak! Or we can use them to serve us. (laughing)

 

Gersche: Harvest?

 

Abraham: Yyyeeeesss Well we will put our force upon those people! And they have a choice…to be harvested by us…or to serve us! Yyyyeeeeesssssss! (laughing)

 

(Gersche pulls out his gun and points it on the watch!)

 

Abraham: WHAT ARE YOU DOING??!! ALEXANDER!!! NO!!!

 

Gersche: WE ARE NOT DAMN CYBORGS!!!

 

Abraham: BUT WE CAN BECOME LIKE GODS ALEXANDER….! ARE YOU GOING TO STAY AS A BROKEN PIECE OF FLESH….OR ARE YOU GOING TO TAKE THE OPPURTUNITY FOR ETERNAL LIFE!!!

 

Gersche: DESTROYING THOSE WHO ARE WEAK IS NOT THE WAY TO USE POWER ABRAHAM!!!

 

Abraham: YOU DISGUST ME ALEXANDER…..YOUR SENSE OF COMPASSION AND LOVE…I HATED IT FROM THE BEGINNING!!! THE WORLD IS RUN BY SLAUGHTER AND COMPETITION…NOT BY LOVE!!! HARVEST THOSE WHO ARE INFERIOR!!!!

 

(Gersche pulls the trigger. Abraham stops the bullet. Abraham charges onto Gersche and punches him. He then shocks him without mercy. Gersche screams in pain. Elizabeth tries to take cover. She sees the watch. Abraham levitates Gersche onto the air. He stretches his limbs.)

 

Abraham: This is going to be fun…killing you…it’s the last thing I will do…unless if I were FREE!!!!

 

Gersche: WELL WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR ABRAHAM!! KILL ME!!

 

Abraham: But that would not be as fun as beating you around and throwing you like a rag doll! It’s a shame that you never enjoyed people suffering Alexander…!

 

(Abraham bashes Gersche onto the ground. Blood spurts out of Gersche’s mouth. Abraham laughs and shocks him more.)

 

Abraham: I really do enjoy this Alexander…. But you must stay alive! Because I want you to feel the pain…that I FELT!!!

 

(Elizabeth gets to the watch and steps on it. Abraham starts to feel pain on his chest. Gersche runs to the watch and crushes it with his metal hand. Abraham feels more pain. Gersche gets shocked also. The metal arm explodes. The watch is almost destroyed. Abraham kneels down on the ground.)

 

Abraham: You were offered absolute power Alexander….Why refuse such a gift…and betray your friend?

 

Gersche: NO Abraham….You betrayed yourself! You gave into your own power. It consumed you and your soul! You are nothing but negative energy….spreading violence and destruction on the world. YOU DESTROY LOVE BECAUSE YOU CANNOT HAVE IT YOURSELF!! The true battle was not about Decard and the cyborgs….ITS WHAT IS WITHIN HERE (points to his heart) THAT IS THE REAL BATTLE AND CONFLICT THAT WE MUST FIGHT WITHIN OURSELVES!!!

 

Abraham: I must say that you speak of the internal conflict within ourselves…but yet you gave into your rage…..and you speak of hypocrisy…… Alexander.

 

Gersche: That is true….I did not win my battle…..but YOU LOST THAT BATTLE AND SERVED YOUR MALICE!! YOU COULD NEVER LET GO OF THAT GRUDGE ON DECARD….YOU NEVER FORGIVE AND FORGET!!! You value no one…you lost all sense of morals…and you cannot redeem yourself! AND JUST LIKE YOU SAID…ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY!!!!

 

(Gersche clicks his gun that points to the watch!)

 

Abraham: ALEXANDER….NNNOOOOO!!!!

 

(Gersche pulls the trigger. The watch is completely destroyed by the bullet.  Abraham screams and his tissue and muscles starts to blast out of Abraham’s body. Blood and electricity also blasts out of the body. What only remains are his skeleton and his screaming voice that can be heard. It starts to rust and collapse. His voice is heard.)

 

Abraham: It did not end like this Alexander! We…..could…have….ruled the world….!

 

Elizabeth: Are you okay Alexander?

 

Gersche: Not without you my dear!

 

(They hug each other and make out. Gersche drops his gun and clutches onto Elizabeth.)

 

Elizabeth: It’s all over Alexander…..no one else is there to part us!

 

Gersche: Yes….no one! The war is over….It’s only us! We can make a new home!

 

(Gersche starts to fall down. Elizabeth holds Gersche on her arms. Gersche lies on Elizabeth.)

 

Elizabeth: ALEXANDER….PLEASE!!!! STAY WITH ME!

 

Gersche: (he loses stability) I ended this war with….sacrafices…..My friends….they died because of me!

 

Elizabeth: I’m sure they looked up to you Alexander. And besides….war costs the lives of others….!

 

Gersche: Elizabeth…..I think…that…..I lost strength. I am not the same man as before! I can barely move. I did not win my battle!

 

Elizabeth: But you did win your battle Alexander…you risked your life for me! I prayed…I prayed that I would leave this castle and be with you forever! I don’t know how you lost that battle but it doesn’t matter….I love you

 

Gersche: (slowly moving his left arm) Really…..I love you too………can barely move….I can’t get up…I can’t move my legs!

 

Elizabeth: (crying happily) We can live with that…You don’t need that strength anymore…I would rather have you than to live with that red ghost and his absolute power! You did the right thing.

 

Gersche: Yes…I did!

 

(Elizabeth carries his arm on her shoulders. Gersche can’t walk on the ground. His left hand rubs Elizabeth’s face. She smiles. The camera zooms out of the castle.)

 

Narrator: I began to lose my ability to walk, and then I lost my eyesight. My body did not matter to me anymore. Elizabeth nurtured me and took care of me. Abraham was nothing but a lonely demon that I used for healing myself. But he was right….Vincent was going to be unhappy when he got his “unnatural life”. We will patch the world that was demented by machines and people….and give it a new life.

 

The End (Black out)

 

 

 

 



© 2012 Xerclipse


Author's Note

Xerclipse
Please review the whole story overall. I would appreciate it. It would be a spoiler for you to read this before the whole story

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

171 Views
Added on March 5, 2012
Last Updated on May 10, 2012


Author

Xerclipse
Xerclipse

http://xerclipse.deviantart.com/gallery/, NY



About
Hey people of Writer's cafe, what's up? You may call me Xerclipse and its about a year since I had this. I am 18 years old and I am at Mass Art right now! I write books with a lot of action and vio.. more..

Writing