Act 6: The Death

Act 6: The Death

A Chapter by Xerclipse
"

Gersche faces more trouble by the Nazis and Cyborgs. Will he survive the bloody mess.

"

Major Characters:

GERSCHE/ NARRATOR      The Protaginist

ABRAHAM                            Gersche’s sidekick

ELIZABETH                          Gersche’s wife

KING DECARD                     Tyrant of Cyborgs

VINCENT                               Gersche’s ally

HEIMLICH                            Nazi General

JANIE                                     Gersche’s ally

SIMON                                   Janie’s mute brother

KROSS                                   Elite Cyborg Leader

SNAKE                                   Blood addicted Elite Cyborg

 

Minor Characters:

CYBORGS                              King Decard’s “children”

CYBORG WORM                  Giant Worm shaped Cyborg

CYBORG GIANTS                 Large Cyborgs with skates

BISHOP CYBORG                 Cyborg role playing as bishop

NAZIS/ GERMANS               Heimlich’s soldiers/men

CROWD/ PARTY                

BOXER                                  Elite Cyborg

DREAD                                  Elite Cyborg

EDWARD                              Gersche’s brother

DOCTOR

MARY                                    Decard’s wife

DANIELLE                             Decard’s daughter

SKULLS

PRISONERS

PRIEST

 

Abraham and Gersche go on a killing spree. Violence accumulates in the charred city. Janie and Vincent are being forced to fight eachother the next day. Heimlich abandons his soldiers due to Kross's orders. Gersche is about to lose his true integrity due to Abraham's power.

 

Scene 1

 

(The scene picks up where the German men get attacked by Gersche at the charred city. Gersche slices many Nazis in half. He chops their limbs. The ones who crawl away get stabbed violently. Blood gets on Gersche’s face. His rage prevents Gersche from stopping. Gersche sticks a blade into a Nazi.)

 

Gersche: THE BLOOD I SPILL IS THE BLOOD OF MURDERERS!!! BLOODY MURDERERS!!!

 

More Nazis come in as reinforcements

 

Gersche: DIE YOU ABOMINATIONS OF GOD!!!

 

(He twists the sword in the Nazi forcing him to scream. The blood sprays onto Gersche. Abraham then skins the German until he has new bloody tissue. The Nazi screams having body spasms. Abraham then starts to continue the chaos that Gersche was making. The camera zooms to where the Elite Exterminators are. They are far behind the chaos. They stand and watch the violence from a distance.)

 

Snake: HA HA HA….Those insects believe in anything! I wish I was there!

 

Kross: That would be illogical to get involved within this hour. By the time thirty minutes passes. Abraham will lose energy and we can go on the offensive.

 

Boxer: Boxer is bored!

 

Kross: Those humans are bait, and simple factors for Gersche to waste Abraham’s power.

 

Snake: THEN WE CAN KILL HIM!!! AND LET’S KILL MORE GERMAN HUMANS THAT COWER FROM THOSE TWO!!!!

 

Kross: (putting up his hand as a halt) NOO!!! Then that would sabotage the plan. I convinced that human “Heimlich” to abandon his men and live ignorant in his arena, so that we can sacrifice those men. Now wait for half an hour to assault!

 

(The scene shifts to Janie being locked in a cage. She is alone in a chamber with one lamp by the cage that only reflects Janie. She curls her self-sitting down. She holds her bloody finger nail that went into Vincent’s eye. She cries in fear and regret.)

 

Janie: (crying) please…Vincent….i’m so sorry! (biting that finger until it bleeds)

 

(Heimlich walks in)

 

Heimlich: Deutsch Frau ... warum weinst du (“German woman…why do you cry?”)

 

Janie: Halts maul ich will nach Hause (“SHUT UP!!! I WANNA GO HOME!!’)

 

Heimlich: aber Sie sind im Haus (“But you are in home….!”)

 

Janie: BITTE! LASST MICH HIER RAUS! Sollen die anderen Gefangenen, darunter VINCENT UND SIMON GO! (“PLEASE!!! LET ME OUT OF HERE!!! LET THE OTHER PRISONERS INCLUDING VINCENT AND SIMON GO!!!”)

 

Heimlich: Why would you want to let Vincent out with you…so you can live happily ever after? Do you really think that he is ever going to forgive you for blinding him?

 

Janie: LET US OUT! I HATE IT HERE.

 

Heimlich: Aaww don’t be such a baby….How about you wait until the next battle occurs tomorrow?

 

Janie: WHY DON’T YOU GET IN THAT ARENA YOURSELF….FAT NAZI?

 

Heimlich: SILENCE WOMAN!! I WILL NOT BOTHER WITH A JEW IN THIS ARGUMENT!! BE GREATFUL THAT YOU AREN’T AT AUSCHWITZ!

 

Janie: Auschwitz? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

 

Heimlich: Ignorant child….Auschwitz was a boring place!!! I could not get amusement from that camp. So by permission by the Furher…I MADE THIS ARENA!!! ONLY IF THE FURHER WERE TO VISIT THIS PLACE ONCE…HE WOULD SIT AND ENJOY THE GAMES!!! YOU COULD HAVE BEEN A FEMALE OFFICER…KILLING ANYBODY THAT YOU WANT!

 

Janie: A place like Auschwitz would never exist! I would never have the urge to kill any Jew!

 

Heimlich: FOOL!!! YOU COULD NOT IMAGINE SUCH A PLACE BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT CREATIVE!! YOUR IMAGINATION IS BLANK!!!

 

Janie: I may not be creative but you Nazis have a sick mind! A SICK MIND!!! YOU ARE DISTRUBED ANGRY GERMANS WHO CANNOT SOLVE YOUR OWN PROBLEMS! WOULDN’T IT BE LOGICAL TO FIGHT AGAINST THOSE CYBORGS?

 

Heimlich: THOSE CYBORGS WILL NOT HARM ME!! WE ARE A TEAM!

 

Janie: Then you are no different from them. If you want to dominate the world…then why won’t you serve the Furher instead of those damn cyborgs?

 

Hemilich: (walks away) SHUT UP AND WAIT FOR THE NEXT BATTLE TOMMOROW YOU JEW! NO EXCUSE ME I AM GOING TO CHAT WITH YOUR OTHER FRIEND…VINCENT!

 

(The scene cuts to Vincent also being locked in a cage. His hands are tied onto his ground by handcuffs. He cannot stand up since the chains restrict him. He only kneels down. His face is scared and his right eye is replaced by an eye patch. He gets depressed and looks down. Heimlich enters in the chamber but Vincent does not look up at Heimlich.)

 

Heimlich: Vincent….how are you my friend?

 

Vincent: FRIEND….YOU ARE NOT MY FRIEND!

 

Heimlich: Well Vincent you are going to have to face your friend…Janie

 

Vincent: (aggressively) What if I refuse…will I get shot?

 

Heimlich: why would you refuse? She took out your eye. You are strong as Gersche. And besides…it is nice to have you back in the arena.

 

Vincent: You are never going to catch Gersche again…HEIMLICH!

 

Heimlich: You know you hold a grudge on the girl Vincent! You even said that you wouldn’t forgive her.

 

Vincent: NO I DO NOT!!!

 

Heimlich: oooohhhhh I see…..you like her? (laughing)

 

Vincent: THAT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!

 

Heimlich: Well I am not going to give you and her a weapon. You will use the weapons that God gave you…YOUR FISTS!!! THE CROWD WAS AMUSED BY THAT FIGHT! THEY WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOU FIGHT EACHOTHER WITHOUT A WEAPON…YYEESS!!! (laughing heavily)

 

Vincent: I will not kill her!

 

Heimlich: THEN YOU WILL DIE! YOU WILL DO WHAT IS REQUIRED FOR YOUR SURVIVAL! ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS KILL ANY OTHER JEW THAT IS AT THE ARENA!!! FIRST THAT BEGINS WITH YOUR GERMAN FRIEND…..JANIE!

 

Vincent: YOU, YOUR CROWD, AND YOUR FURHER CAN ALL GO TO HELL! WHERE ARE THOSE MEN THAT YOU LEFT BEHIND TO CAPTURE GERSCHE? HUH!!

 

Heimlich: They are left with Kross and those elites; trying to capture Gersche. I cannot interfere with them.

 

Vincent: Well those men are probably dead by now!

 

Heimlich: Nonsense… they are hundreds of them surrounding Gersche!

 

Vincent: You are just a fat fool!

 

(Heimlich pulls out his gun and screams)

 

Vincent: (laughing) GO ON!!! KILL ME!!! THEN YOUR CROWD WONT BE “AMUSED”!! THERE WILL BE NO GAME!!!

 

Heimlich: I WOULD LOVE TO KILL YOU NOW BUT THAT WOULD NOT BE AS FUN AS WATCHING YOU JEWS IN THE ARENA KILLING EACHOTHER!! YOU SAVAGE ANIMALS!!!! I AM GOING TO KILL YOUR GIRL OR IT’S YOUR LIFE! Now excuse me while I remove that finger nail that went into that eye.

 

Vincent: (his eye opens wide) WHAT NNNOOOOOO!!!! DON’T YOU DARE TOUCH HER!

 

Heimlich: Not only that but I need some……sexual amusement!

 

(Vincent tries to get out of the chains that lock his hands. Heimlich puts his gun on his holster. He walks away and shuts the chamber door. The cage is left open. Vincent screams as he is trying to get out. Vincent’s wrists bleed heavily as he is trying to get out. He ends up getting his hands out of the handcuffs slowly and violently. He loses some skin on his hands. Vincent runs out of the cage kicks the chamber door open as Heimlich enters into another chamber door. There are two Nazi men holding Janie to kneel down. They hold her arms. Vincent grabs a chair and smashes Heimlich on the back. He picks up Heimlich’s body and puts a gun on Heimlich’s head. Heimlich puts up his hands.)

 

Vincent: LET HER GO!!!

 

(The Nazis let her go. Vincent struggles to lift him up. Janie grabs the Nazi’s mp40 automatic gun. )

 

Janie: We need to save Simon!

 

(Janie shoots the two Nazis, their blood sprays out of their wounds. Heimlich disarms Vincent and shoots and misses Vincent. It ricochets around the walls. Janie tries to escape the bouncing bullet. Heimlich gets into the cage for safety. Vincent ends up getting the bullet on the right side of his chest. Vincent can’t get up. Janie runs back and picks him up. They shut the chamber door before Heimlich can get out. They lock the chamber door. They hear Heimlich banging onto the door.)

 

Heimlich: YOU FILTHY ROTTEN JEWS!!! THIS IS NOT OVER YET!

 

(Janie shoots through the door. They don’t hear Heimlich anymore. The camera zooms through the bullet hole and shows that Heimlich took cover from the fire.)

 

Vincent: I HOPE YOU KILLED THAT FAT B*****D!!!

 

Janie: Let’s go and save Simon!

 

(They check every chamber. Janie frees all the prisoners. Vincent goes back to open the chamber where Heimlich got shot. )

 

Prisoners: LET’S GO!!!

 

Janie: Vincent…what are you doing?

 

(He sees that Heimlich lies down on the floor with blood over him. He has a wound on his stomach. Vincent assumes that he is dead and follows the prisoners and Janie out of the section. Heimlich gets up and holds a bloody knife on his hand. )

 

Heimlich: (saying to himself) This trick worked well….that stupid Jew didn’t even check if I was killed properly!

 

(The scene cuts to Janie and the prisoners freeing more of the Jews. They grab weapons and guns. The Nazi men try to stop the prisoners but the Jews beat them. They grab the Nazi’s weapons.)

 

Prisoners: KILL THE NAZIS!!! SPILL THEIR BLOOD!

 

(Vincent and Janie shoot another set of Germans that are near the Arena gate. Vincent looks through the gate. He realizes that there are the games that are being held.)

 

Prisoners: OPEN THE GATES!! WE WILL KILL MORE!

 

Vincent: NNOOOO!!! DON’T GO THERE!

 

Janie: What’s going on there?

 

Vincent: IT’S THE GAMES AND THE ARENA ITSELF!!

 

Prisoners: MOVE OUT OF OUR WAY BOY!!! IT’S TIME FOR THEM TO PAY THE PRICE!! THEY ARE IN OUR GAMES NOW!!

 

(The prisoners open the door. They blindly rage through the arena. The Crowd gets silent. The prisoners shoot the crowd. Since the crowd is filled with German soldiers, they pull out their pistols and shoot the prisoners. Vincent and Janie watch the prisoners get shot. Janie runs away. Vincent tries to follow her. There are two voices heard. Another one is heard that is feeling pain.)

 

Voice 1: du dummer Jude. Du weißt nicht, eine Sprache aus. Alles, was Sie tun, ist weinen und stöhnen, wie Sie geistig behindert sind (“you stupid jew. you don't even know a language. All you do is scream and moan like you are mentally retarded”)

 

Voice 2: Lassen Sie uns gerade setzte ihn auf die Arena, um mehr von der Jude dann töten (“Let's just put him on the arena to kill more of the jew then”)

 

(Janie gets near a door where the voices come from. There are two Nazis with burning cattle prods. Janie shoots the Nazis. As she sees Simon tied with his hands up by chains that hang from the ceiling, she gets sad. Simon’s body is maimed and part of it has been skinned. The Nazi man tries to grab his cattle prod. Janie steps on the hand, grabs the cattle prod and jams it on the Nazi’s back. The Nazi screams. Janie then smashes the cattle prod on the Nazi’s head. Blood splatters on her face.)

 

Janie: Simon lets get you out of here!

 

Vincent: What the hell?

 

(Simon grabs both Janie and Vincent on each of his arms. He looks for an exit.)

 

Janie: The only way out is through the arena.

 

Vincent: WAIT NO!!! THAT IS SUICIDE!! SIMON…..DONT!

 

(Simon runs to find the Arena gates. He finds it and runs through the Arena. A couple of Nazi men are there with their guns. Some pick up the bodies of the prisoners. Simon rushes through the arena drawing attention to the soldiers. Simon takes bullets on his shoulders and back. He feels the pain over his body. He still continues his speed and velocity. Simon grabs Janie’s shirt with his mouth to free his arm from holding anyone. Janie is hanging from Simon’s mouth. Simon grabs a Nazi and uses him as a battering ram. When Simon gets to the other side, he breaks the other gate open with the Nazi’s head. The face gets smashed by the hand and the door. The Nazi body jerks as the eyes comes out. Blood soaks Simon’s hand. The brains stick on the door. As Simon receives more bullets on his back, he puts Vincent and Janie in cover of the fire. Simon serves as a fort of the bullets. A club gets thrown onto Janie’s head. Vincent holds Janie up after she got hit. Simon opens the door. He grabs Janie and Vincent and gets them out of the Arena.)

 

 

Scene 2

 

 

 (The scene then transitions to Gersche and Abraham killing the Nazis. Abraham loses his energy.)

 

Abraham: Alexander…you are on your own.

 

Gersche: It’s a good time for you to rest Abraham…. because we annihilated that horde!

 

Abraham: We have another problem than just….weaklings with vehicles and guns.

 

(The Elite Cyborg vehicles come by. The Racecar, the truck, the tank, and the airplane come in. They start shooting at Gersche. He runs away and accumulates speed. He ends up running faster than the Elite vehicles. Kross’s Racecar puts out it’s jets and tries to accelerate. The Elite cyborgs and Gersche leave the city. Gersche jumps and lands on the racecar that passed him. He grabs onto its roof with his left hand. The racecar accelerates faster and Gersche’s left hand starts to bleed. The scene shifts to Elizabeth inside a chamber filled with machines and wires. She has a helmet that covers everything but her eyes. There is a screen that is facing to Elizabeth. King Decard has a cyborg standing next to him in a Bishop outfit. There are several cyborgs operating the room.)

 

Bishop Cyborg: I have the two rings manufactured.

 

(The bishop cyborg holds the two rings on a case. He opens it to show Decard.)

 

King Decard: EXELLENT!! YYEEESSS!!! But it’s only a matter of time before that Gersche comes to steal her from me. I hope Kross and those Elites take care of him.

 

Bishop Cyborg: Oh we will have no problems. Just be down at the Church and we will be prepared to hold the wedding.

 

King Decard: Make sure that it is secure.

 

Bishop Cyborg: Yes master….I will send plenty of guards to guard the Church.

 

King Decard: I DON’T WANT PLENTY…I WANT EVERYONE!!! GATHER ALL MY CHILDREN!!!

 

Bishop Cyborg: Affirmative!

 

King Decard: (looking at the other cyborgs) Will she be assimilated?

 

Cyborgs: Yes….master!

 

King Decard: THEN WHAT ARE YOU CHILDREN WAITING FOR!!!! PULL THE SWITCH!!! TAKE EVERYTHING AWAY FROM HER!!! NOW!!!!

 

Cyborgs: Affirmative!

 

(The cyborg pulls the lever. He switches the dial to 100%. Elizabeth looks at the screen. The helmet starts to take the transferred energy into her head. The screen reflects images of Decard, old World War 2 images, Nazis shooting Jews, the first World War, Abraham. The pattern repeats quickly. The camera zooms near Elizabeth’s eye. She starts to tear.The scene then shifts to Gersche clutching onto the racecar. Snake still tries to shoot Gersche from above.)

 

Abraham: DAMN CYBORGS….THOSE NAZIS WERE JUST A WAY FOR ME TO USE UP ALL MY ENERGY!! ALEXANDER…YOU ARE MORE VULNERABLE!!

 

(The racecar turns left and right in sharp turns. The bullets skid on Gersche’s body. He feels the pain and tries to take cover, but the racecar turns harder. The Tank ends up moving fast and the trail it leaves destroys the road. Dread’s truck also picks up more speed. There is eventually a crack that separates the road from its path ahead. The Racecar starts to slow down. It starts to brake suddenly. Gersche flies out of the car and violently gets knocked over on the road. He rolls over and starts to bleed everywhere.)

 

Abraham: ALEXANDER!!!! NNNNOOOOOOO!!!!! YOU IDIOT!!!

 

(Gersche falls through the crack. He gets into the crack and descends. The camera is now in slow motion. Gersche’s eyes start to stop glowing. He has a tear on his right eye. Gersche then hits the surface. The camera then cuts to the Elites looking down at the crack.)

 

Kross: Gersche is terminated!

 

Snake: NNOOO I WANTED TO KILL HIM!! I wanted to make him SCREAM!!! NOOO

 

Kross: Forget about killing Gersche…we need that watch! Now start to descend into that crack.

 

 

(Gersche lies down on his back. The blood starts to soak Gersche. The screen turns black.)

 

(to be continued)



© 2012 Xerclipse


Author's Note

Xerclipse
Gersche faces more trouble by the Nazis and Cyborgs. Will he survive the bloody mess. Janie and Vincent are at the stadium escaping. You may post a review

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

._. Snake, WHY U NO STOP EATING SUGAR? Snake does have a huge problem with wanting to kill people and make them cry out in pain. But I sure hope this won;t be the end of Gersche..I mean it can't be. Again, love the action and all of that. Let's see what happens next....

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

213 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 4, 2012
Last Updated on March 6, 2012


Author

Xerclipse
Xerclipse

http://xerclipse.deviantart.com/gallery/, NY



About
Hey people of Writer's cafe, what's up? You may call me Xerclipse and its about a year since I had this. I am 18 years old and I am at Mass Art right now! I write books with a lot of action and vio.. more..

Writing