Act 3: The Games

Act 3: The Games

A Chapter by Xerclipse
"

The story gets interesting from here. Nazis will take Gersche in to play their "games".

"

Major Characters:

GERSCHE/ NARRATOR      The Protaginist

ABRAHAM                            Gersche’s sidekick

ELIZABETH                          Gersche’s wife

KING DECARD                     Tyrant of Cyborgs

VINCENT                               Gersche’s ally

HEIMLICH                            Nazi General

JANIE                                     Gersche’s ally

SIMON                                   Janie’s mute brother

KROSS                                   Elite Cyborg Leader

SNAKE                                   Blood addicted Elite Cyborg

 

Minor Characters:

CYBORGS                              King Decard’s “children”

CYBORG WORM                  Giant Worm shaped Cyborg

CYBORG GIANTS                 Large Cyborgs with skates

BISHOP CYBORG                 Cyborg role playing as bishop

NAZIS/ GERMANS               Heimlich’s soldiers/men

CROWD/ PARTY                

BOXER                                  Elite Cyborg

DREAD                                  Elite Cyborg

EDWARD                              Gersche’s brother

DOCTOR

MARY                                    Decard’s wife

DANIELLE                             Decard’s daughter

SKULLS

PRISONERS

PRIEST

 

The Nazis take wipe out Vincent's town (who is an unkown boy). Gersche and Abraham settle there after the Nazi invasion. The Nazis reveal that they have their own ways of handling prisoners. Gersche will have to participate as one of their prisoners.

 

Scene 1

 

(The scene shifts into Gersche and Abraham inside a farm. They try to get some sleep on the hay.)

 

Abraham: Alexander….I must say that your wife loves you very much…yyyeeeesss!

 

Gersche: What do you know about my wife?

 

Abraham: From the thoughts I read before the massacre…all she ever thought about that night was you! She dreamed about that fairy tale with prince charming!

 

Gersche: She told me about it!

 

Abraham: Yeeesss you are the prince charming! She is probably locked in that “castle” and the dragon or antagonist guards her!

 

Gersche: (his eyes glow) ARE YOU SAYING THAT IT’S A BLOODY FAIRYTALE?

 

Abraham: Well how is it not a fairy tale? We are on an adventure to save your “princess”! And yet we have inhuman enemies fighting us!

 

Gersche: (turning around and pointing his pistol at a teenager) WHO GOES THERE?

 

(The teenager does not speak, but only moans. He has long blond hair.)

 

Gersche: We already had trouble earlier! We don’t want anymore!

 

Abraham: Pull the trigger Alexander! Whether he is cyborg or human, he should not be close to us!

 

Gersche: Abraham! You can read minds and thoughts! Who the hell is he?

 

Abraham: Well….let’s just say….he lost his family…and his spirit! That is just an empty shell.

 

(The boy walks closer to him. He looks like he is 17 years old. He has dirt and blood all over his body. His fingerless gloves are bloody as well. Gersche runs to the boy and holds him on his arms.)

 

Abraham: What are you doing Alexander?

 

Gersche: Heal this boy…please!

 

Abraham: Well….why is that necessary? Leave him out there to die. He would be happier in death than in our quest to oblivion!

 

Gersche: ABRAHAM!!!! HE IS DYING! HE IS ONLY ABOUT SEVENTEEN YEARS OLD! HE CAN’T EVEN BREATHE!!

 

Abraham: (irritated) I will do this only once Alexander! I am not the ordinary Jesus Christ, nor a mere battery to be over used!

 

Gersche: (looking at the boy ) Thank you…

 

Abraham: (frowning) And yet you show gratitude early for saving a child that you know nothing about…not even his name!

 

(Abraham touches the boy’s chest. He shocks him a bit! The boy screams)

 

Gersche: (covering his eyes from the light) ABRAHAM!!

 

Abraham: The new unnatural life man gives to himself or another can be painful Alexander! What ever happens to this boy is your responsibility! But your primary objective is to save…….your wife!

 

(Gersche looks at the boy. He wakes up and looks at what is around him.)

 

Gersche: Hello…what’s your name?

 

Vincent: (dizzy) Oh me….well I’m Vincent! Who are you?

 

Gersche: (smiling) my name is Alexander Gersche!

 

Vincent: What happened there? (he stands up) IS MY FAMILY HERE?! MOTHER…FATHER….SISTER LEONE!!!! ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?!! HHEEEYYY

 

Abraham: (he grabs Gersche’s shoulder and smiles) Let him live in his….unnatural life, as you live in yours’! YEEESSSSSS

 

(Gersche runs after Vincent. He sees him cry in his house. A family lies dead in there. Gersche stands by the door feeling sad himself.)

 

Vincent: (crying) Mother….father….forgive me!!! IM SORRY I LEFT YOU!!! I WAS SELFISH!!!

 

Abraham: (smiling) See Alexander are you satisfied…based on your request? Yyyeeeeessss! Let him grieve for his family.

 

(Gersche walks away. But he hears a coughing sound. There is a blond girl who is coughing. She has bullet holes on her back. She tries to roll over. When she rolls over, her lips and half of her face is missing. It only shows a big hole for her new tissue and skeleton.)

 

Vincent: LEONE!!! NO!

 

(He watches Leone painfully struggle to survive. Gersche walks away from the house.

Leone tries to breathe but she dies.)

 

Abraham: Well… why did you want to change that boy’s fate…Alexander?

 

Gersche: (starting to tear) Abraham…what I saw in him was myself! He was dependant, stranded, and lost almost everything just like me! Except that I don’t even know if he has any motivation to live! If I was to leave him out there and let the cyborgs attack him….then…..

 

Abraham: Alexander….calm yourself! The cyborgs did not assault his family.

 

Gersche: but HE LOST HIS FAMILY!!! WHOEVER DID IT, HE CRIES! WHERE IS YOUR HEART ABRAHAM?

 

Abraham: That is not the issue Alexander….feelings do nothing but hold you back for survival. But it is important to understand what happened here!  The German Nazis came here and tried to plunder the resources from this village. Since some of the civillians here were jews….(he smiles) the Nazis just decided to kill them.  You see Alexander….They rather destroy innocent rabbits than face their fierce predators!

 

Gersche: (turning to Abraham) Nazis?!!

 

Abraham: YYEEESSS!!! THE NAZIS!!! I hope you knew what actions they executed back then…while you stayed in your comfortable home…and then decided to live through your best night celebrating your wedding with your Elizabeth. What do you know about this world war Alexander?

 

(Gersche looks at Abraham with suspicion)

 

Gersche: What do these Nazis do Abraham?

 

Abraham: Allow your mind…to explore!

 

(Abraham touches Gersche’s head. The camera zooms into Gersche’s left eye that replaced his old eye. He sees the Nazis taking the jews into the concentration camps. Officers shoot random civilians. Gersche hears the screams and gun fire.)

 

Gersche: (feeling pity) Why was I ignorant? I SHOULD HAVE FOUGHT THEM BEFORE! WHAT THING CAUSES…SUCH DISASTER…AND DESIRE TO KILL THESE POOR INNOCENT CIVILLIANS?!!

 

Abraham: Oh no….I am not saying that you should punish those misguided soldiers…. I just wanted to show you…why human soldiers would murder these people?

 

Gersche: (quietly) Oh I understood that humans could murder eachother….even when their victims are innocent!

 

Abraham: But you didn’t put that thought to your judgment earlier Abraham!   

 

Vincent: MISTER GERSCHE!!! MISTER GERSCHE!!!

 

Abraham: Ah well…I will leave you alone with this boy!

 

Vincent: I never said thank you….(he looks down) Im sorry. My gratitude is…

 

Gersche: You had to check on your family first….I understand. (he puts his metal hand on Vincent’s shoulder) You’re a good son to go back! But….go home…and live your life!

 

Vincent: Whoa….is that a metal arm?

 

Gersche: Yes…it is!

 

Vincent: You can control it. This is amazing!!! WHERE DID YOU GET THAT FROM?

 

Gersche: It’s a long story Vincent! 

 

Vincent: well… U really don’t have anywhere else to go! I got those Germans on to me! I’m a Jew myself! (he looks down)

 

Gersche: (he frowns) Well what about it….?

 

Vincent: weelll……I can FIGHT!!! I WILL STRIKE DOWN THOSE GERMANS WITH STRENGTH AND POWER!! CAN YOU TEACH ME?? You seem like a good soldier!

 

Gersche started to smile but he frowned a bit. Vincent gets confused by the change of expression.

 

Gersche: I hate to tell you this son…but those Germans are the least of our problems! We have someone else on the way. A king

 

Vincent: What? How are they….? Why? WHO!!???

 

Gersche: His name is King Decard….and I have to walk in this bloody journey. I will knock in his front door and slice his lifeless metal soldiers! Then save my love…who is put in the Castle for assimilation!

 

Vincent: Metal soldiers?

 

Gersche: They are called cyborgs! They have blood and desire to kill just like us…but…they got more power and technology!

 

Vincent: So…your telling me that Hitler can get defeated by these…cyborgs? Really?

 

Gersche: Think about it son….the technology has advanced quickly, even in your time Vincent. But I have the strength and needs to defeat that King Decard….or save my wife!

 

Vincent: I will go with you!

 

Gersche: It’s too dangerous out there!

 

Vincent: I’ve already been through bloody danger! I don’t want to remain ignorant from this total chaos and destruction anymore!

 

(A car is heard from long distance.)

 

Gersche: HIDE VINCENT!! GO!!!

 

(Vincent suddenly becomes aware of the noise. German men stop by with their guns. They point them to Gersche and Vincent before they can evade.)

 

German soldier 1: Hände hoch (“hands up”)

 

German soldier 2: Nehmen Sie den jüdischen Jungen, und nehmen Sie, dass der Mensch als Gefangener (“Take the Jewish boy, and take that man as prisoners”)

 

Vincent: We are done for!

 

Gersche: Abraham…what can you do?

 

Abraham: This is not the hour where I can shine! You will have to rely on yourself…Alexander

 

Gersche: WHAT!!!

 

Abraham: THE TIME EXPIRED ALEXANDER!!! WAIT FOR ANOTHER HOUR BEFORE THESE NAZIS FORCE US TO MARCH AND KILL US LIKE LAB RATS!!!

 

Vincent: YOU KILLED MY FAMILY…YOU GOD DAMN NAZIS!!!

 

German soldier 2: Stoppen der jew (“stop the jew”)

 

A German man hits Vincent on his face. Vincent falls down. Another German soldier picks him up and places him in the car as he struggles.

 

German soldier 1: Holen Sie sich in das Auto, SCHNELL SCHNELL (“Get in the car, HURRY HURRY”)

 

(Gersche tries to pull out his guns and shoots a couple of the soldiers, but some remain alive.)

 

Abraham: YOU FOOL!! I CANNOT POWER YOU UP NOW!!!

 

(German men shoot Gersche. He falls in the ground.)

 

Vincent: GERSCHE!!! NNNNOOOOO!!!!!

 

Scene 2 

 

(The scene shifts from Gersche’s body to the past. The year is 1912. The camera slowly zooms into a car that moves in London. It shows Abraham as his human form. He sits in the passenger seat with Decard. He looks younger as Abraham. Decard is driving the car. A woman and a girl sit on the back seat.)

 

Decard: Abraham….I really enjoyed that Shakespeare museum. Thank you for showing us!

 

Abraham: Yes…Decard! Well….I have been there for lots of time.

 

(His voice does not sound electronic as the other episodes. It sounds more natural.)

 

Decard: How about we have some tea Danielle and Mary? How are you back there?

 

Danielle: Daddy daddy…. I LOVE TEA! ESPECIALLY WITH THOSE BISCUITS

 

Mary: Yes Danielle. But don’t yell.

 

Abraham: Alright Danielle! You will get your tea (he laughs)

 

Danielle: I like cake! Oh mother can we go to the one.

 

Mary: Danielle!

 

Danielle: sorry mother.

 

Decard: So, you remember those times at school, where we would play at the playground.

 

Abraham: I never forgot those times.

 

Decard: Abraham…I just laughed when fell from the……

 

(Another car crashes into them. Suddenly the scene transitions to Gersche just as when he receives a violent punch to his side of the jaw. Blood spurts over the camera. A voice in the room comes to him but it is not loud enough for him to pick up the language.)

 

Voice: (in his heavy German accent) ENGLISH MAN!!! DO YOU SPEAK ENGLISH!!! ENGLISH YOU SCUM!!!!

 

(He is tied in a chair. His weapons are attached to a wall. Three Nazis stand on front of him. His hearing and sight regains!)

 

German man: So…I hear you like to fight…and put your guns on front of German men!!

 

(The German man punches Gersche on the middle of his face.)

 

Gersche: BLOODY HELL!!

 

German man: what’s your name….English man!

 

Gersche: WHAT DO YOU WANT?

 

German man: (punches him in the face the third time) FIRST WE WANT YOUR NAME!

 

Gersche: (spitting blood) CALL ME GERSCHE!!! YOU HAPPY YOU BLOODY NAZI!!

 

German man: (rubbing his bloody hand) Sein Name ist Gersche!!!! (“his name is Gersche”)

 

(The German men pick him up. They throw him out into an arena. They give him the weapons. The crowd cheers loudly. It consists of Nazis. They hold signs in German! Some of them are drawn by blood)

 

German man: alle, wir einen neuen haben hier, ist sein Name Gersche (“everyone, we have a new one here, his name is Gersche”)

 

Abraham: Activate the watch when Necessary Alexander. You are going to need to use your head here…after that German man punched you in the face three times!

 

(Gersche walks in the middle of the Arena. He sees has a young Jew with an axe. He violently butchers a defenseless man. The victim tries to crawl for his weapon but the young man places his axe on the victim’s chest. The crowd cheers louder.)

 

Crowd: Kampfen kampfen kampfen kampfen!!!!  (“FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT”)

 

Abraham: They want us to fight! Kill that man!

 

Gersche: But…he is just a kid!

 

Abraham: NO TIME TO LET YOUR PITY OVERRIDE YOU!! USE YOUR BLOODY LOGIC!! YOU’RE IN AN ARENA!

 

(The young man charges at Gersche with his axe. Gersche grabs the axe with his metal arm and throws it away. The young man cowers away a couple of step. He puts up his fists. The man punches Gersche’s mouth. It intensified the pain that the German man gave him on the face. Gersche punches the young man’s face with that same metal arm and one eye come out. The nose just becomes one big bloody hole and the cheeks spew out blood. Gersche looks at the bloody face he created. The crowd cheers louder!)

 

Gersche: (his eyes start glowing) DO NOT TOUCH ME AGAIN!!!

 

Abraham: YOU FOOL! DON’T EVER LET ANYONE PUNCH YOU AGAIN!!!!

 

Gersche: (his eyes get brighter) SHUT UP YOU DAMN GHOST!!!!

 

(The gate opens again. This time there are more jews.)

 

Gersche: You didn’t tell me anything about Nazis putting people into these types of games!!

 

(The jews show fear. They pick up chains and swords. Some even pick up spiked bats and sickles. They charge up at Gersche. Gersche pulls out his sword and cuts the jews. He only disarms them and beats them violently.)

 

Gersche: FIGHT ME YOU JEWS!!!! I WILL SLAY EVERY ONE OF YOU IF YOU COME UP TO ME!!! YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF WEAK GLADIATORS!!!

 

Crowd: die Sie saugen, töten, die Juden (“you suck, kill the Jews”)

 

Gersche: (putting his sword up) IT IS NOT HONORABLE TO SEND THESE WEAK YOUNG BOYS TO FIGHT ME!!! LET ME FACE YOUR LEADER HIMSELF IN A REAL DUEL…IN THIS GAME!!!!

 

(The crowd ignores him, until a loud radio voice comes out through the large speakers.)

 

Heimlich: (high pitched) Der Mann sagt, dass dieses Spiel nicht ehrenhaft! (“The man says that this game is not honorable!”)

 

(The crowd gets in silence. They start to laugh!!!)

 

Heimlich: Jeder ist willkommen, diesen Mann zu töten. Ich werde senden Sie einfach meine Soldaten dort unten, wenn niemand im Publikum traut sich zu nehmen, dass Ratten (“Everyone is welcome to kill this man. I will just send my soldiers down there if no one in the audience dares to take out that rat”)

 

Gersche: What the bloody hell is going on?

 

Abraham: You just asked for trouble Alexander!

 

(Nazis charge in. The audience jumps into the battlefield. They get their guns and batons. The people with batons charge towards Gersche.)

 

Gersche: (his eyes glow brighter) There we go. Now this is more honorable!!!

 

(Gersche goes beserk. He slices the Nazis. They lose their limbs as they get closer. The men start to point their guns at Gersche. Gershe realizes that he doesn’t have his guns.)

 

Heimlich: (in a heavy German Accent) Are you ready to die….GERSCHE??? AHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!

 

(Gersche activates his watch. It wipes out everybody around him. The Nazis get shocked violently. Their joints explode and the blood spray everywhere. The Nazis fly and orbit around Gersche. They are moving faster than what Gersche can process in his mind. The men cry for mercy. Some jews get caught in the violence but some others escape with missing limbs.)

 

Nazi: helft mir, HELFT MIR!!!!! (help me, HELP ME)

 

Abraham: (making a big smile with joy) I can hear their thoughts! THEY WANT MERCY! WE WON’T GIVE THEM  MERCY!!! WE ARE GOING TO HAVE FUN!!! YYYEEEESSSSS!!!!

 

Gersche: OPEN THE GATE BEHIND US ABRAHAM!!

 

Heimlich: Ich werde nicht dulden diese Torheit! Alle Männer und alle UNITS GO! (“I WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS FOLLY!! ALL MEN AND ALL UNITS GO!!!”)

 

(Abraham executes all the men at once by splitting them into two with his telekinesis. He blasts the gate open. Gersche grabs his guns that were missing. He searches for an exit. He slices and shoots some Germans on his way. He then exits the arena but he stops. He sees a giant worm from far distance. Then he realizes that the giant worm has a cyborg structure. It is more than The cyborg worm dives into the ground and comes back up as it moves.)

 

Abraham: It is about time we get those…”Cyborgs” back on our path!

 

Gersche: Abraham…you can take this thing out, can you?

 

Abraham:  Of course Alexander…yyyeeesss! We just can’t rush our struggle against that creature!!

 

Gersche: Well do what ever you can!

 

Abraham: First…you have to get inside of it!

 

Gersche: WHAT??!!!

 

Cyborg worm: ATTENTION! WE ARE LOOKING FOR A MAN WITH A WATCH AND A METAL ARM!!! PASS THAT MAN TO US DEAD OR ALIVE…AND YOU WILL NOT BE HARMED!!!!

 

Abraham: (laughing) King Decard is not fooling anyone!  We know that he doesn’t want anymore humans in the planet!

 

Cyborg worm: I WILL GRIND YOUR ARENA IF YOU DO NOT ALLOW ME TO GET THE MAN WITHIN THIRTY MINUTES!!!!

 

Gersche: Abraham…signal him.. Tell him where I am.

 

(Abraham shines a bright light. The cyborg worm sees Gersche and Abraham! It goes on a rage and tries to take out Gersche and Abraham! Gersche charges for it! He sprints with incredible speed. The Cyborg Worm dives into Gersche. Blades come out of the mouth, and tries to skewer Gersche. He evades to his right side. The camera orbits around Gersche and the Cyborg Worm. Gersche feels the worm crawling on the ground beneath him. He continues to run. As it ascends upwards to Gersche, the motion goes in slow motion. The Cyborg worm tries to chase after Gersche. He drifts to one side to make the Cyborg Worm’s objective too difficult! Abraham then assists his speed. The cyborg worm crawls under the ground again. He then cuts off Gersche’s path. He stands tall like a plant. His head faces Gersche.)

 

Cyborg Worm: GIVE ME THAT WATCH….HUMAN!!!! YOUR WIFE WILL MARRY MY MASTER ANYWAY! SO YOU HAVE NOTHING LEFT!

 

Gersche: WHAT?

 

(Gersche slows down for a bit. He stops moving. He no longer has the urge to kill the cyborg worm.)

 

Gersche: (quietly) nnooo….my wife is already married….to me! How is that possible? No.

 

Abraham: ALEXANDER!!! PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER!!! WE WILL HAVE TIME FOR YOU TO THINK ABOUT YOUR BLOODY WIFE!!! KILL THAT THING! THAT ENERGY YOU USED FOR SPRINTING DRAINED ME!!!! I CANNOT KILL THAT CYBORG WITHOUT A SLIM CHANCE!!! YOU STILL HAVE A CHANCE TO GET TO YOUR WIFE!

 

Cyborg Worm: As much as you loved your wife…she will love OUR KING DECARD NOW!!!

 

Abraham: IF YOU ARE GOING TO WASTE YOUR TIME LISTENING TO THAT THING THEN YOU ARE GOING TO DIE!!!

 

Gersche: NNNOOO!!

 

Abraham: PULL YOUR SELF TOGETHER GOD D****T!!!

 

(The cyborg worm charges after Gersche. The motion progressively slows down. The sound moves very slow. Gersche kneels down on the ground. He looks at his wedding ring. He touches it with his metal arm. He hears Abraham yelling on the background but it is faint. The electronic noise of the Cyborg worm emits towards Gersche’s ears. Gersche looks up into the charging Cyborg worm. He forms a fist on his metal arm. The arm starts to light up and burn with electricity. He runs into the cyborg worm’s head. They charge into eachother. The cyborg worm has a huge hole in his head. It bleeds both lighting and blood. The cyborg screams and the waves of the sound blast through the area around him.)

 

Cyborg Worm: (dying) Must…give….signal to…….KING DECARD…

 

(The head explodes. Then the explosions start to accumulate downward to its belly. The camera zooms through the bloody explosion. It follows Gersche as he sky dives down through the cyborg worm. He uses Abraham’s energy to destroy the parts around him. There is blood and sparks everywhere. As soon as the blood hits the camera lens, the scene cuts to Vincent’s perspective. He watches the Cyborg Worm collapse. He is being transported by a Nazi Car. The Nazi group comes to Gersche. He is all bloody and exhausted. He walks towards the Nazi group. Once he sees the Nazis, he pulls out his guns.)

 

Gersche: WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT?!

 

Heimlich: (in his accent) Greetings Gersche…I loved your performance (he walks out of the car, and he is short and fat)….Oh I am sorry…..I did not introduce myself. My name is Heimlich…and you may address me as General Heimlich. (his glasses glare over his eyes) We serve our Fuhrer! Will you offer to do the same..with your skills? Gersche! (he laughs)

 

Gersche: (laughing back at Heimlich) Skills? What use would you put them to….KILLING JEWS!!! HUH!!! YOU BLOODY FAT A*S….. DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT THE HELL YOU ARE DOING?

 

Heimlich: Yes I do….Gersche! We amuse our selves by releasing our problems on them. But we are not in denial about these…(he puts his finger up quickly) GIANT BRAINLESS MACHINES THAT WISH TO DOMINATE US!!! THE FUHRER CANNOT ACCEPT THAT!

 

Gersche: okay…”General Heimlich” Why do you wish to hide in that arena…while you have weapons and an army that have a chance to defeat them! Your men should not spectate violence….but should use that against those Cyborgs!

 

Heimlich: Gersche….(laughing) YOU AMUSE ME! Let’s chat together. Let’s be friends!

 

Gersche: Then let go of the jews. But release that boy in your car first!

 

Heimlich: OOOHHH! But he is the one I was going to release first…since he was your company! (turning to the German men) kostenlos die jew (“Free the jew”)

 

(The German men remove his chains.)

 

Vincent: Thank you Gersche!

 

Gersche: NOW THE OTHERS!!!!! THEY MUST FIGHT AGAINST THE CYBORGS WITH US!

 

Heimlich: No…I THINK NOT!!! MY SOLDIERS NEED AMUSEMENT!!! THESE JEWS NEED TO FIGHT EACHOTHER! JEWS ARE NOT EVEN HUMAN!

 

Gersche: WOULD YOU RATHER LIVE IN A CAVE WHERE YOU WOULD KILL YOUR PREY THAN BECOME STRONGER….(points behind him) BY KILLING YOUR PREDATORS!!!!

 

Heimlich: oh no…Your “jews” will never be let go!!!

 

Gersche: They are not my Jews! They belong to no one but their families! Not in an animal cage with weapons! AND THEY SHOULD FIGHT WITH US…NOT EACHOTHER!

 

Heimlich: I love your words Gersche! Come with me. When you help us destroy those machines….we can come to terms to agree with the release of others!!!

 

Gersche: (stroking his beard with his left hand) release those bloody jews! I DON’T SERVE ANYONE!! NOT EVEN YOU!!!!

 

Heimlich: calm yourself English man! No need to yell. We have a deal. We are to jail them off and make them suffer until you help us take out those machines. But you must accompany us!

 

Abraham: Alexander….you have no choice but to cooperate with that pig! I can no longer support you physically for now! But we could hitch a ride towards Decard!

 

Gersche: (face palming) Very well. It’s a deal. And if I don’t take out the “base”

 

Heimlich. Then the Jew games will continue!

 

Gersche: Very well! THEN IT’S A BLOODY DEAL!

 

(The camera zooms out. It shows Gersche and Heimlich shaking hands with eachother from a distance. Heimlich laughs in his high voice.)

 

(to be continued)



© 2012 Xerclipse


Author's Note

Xerclipse
The story gets interesting from here. Nazis will take Gersche in to play their "games". Cyborgs start to appear more powerful as giant worms. So what do you think?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

What do I think? This was VIOLEEEENNNNT :P Well, I was looking forward to watching a movie so I switched to this and let's say I got the full package.. Broken limbs, exploding bodies cyborgs everywhere--action movie request fullfilled!! Though it kind of worries me that Gersche's wife was said to marry the king 0_0 I was like, either they're bluffing, or Gersche's wife turned to the dark side cuz they had cookies.. It might take awhile for me to finish this including reviewing but since it's almost summer I'm pumped up :D

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

237 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 4, 2012
Last Updated on March 6, 2012


Author

Xerclipse
Xerclipse

http://xerclipse.deviantart.com/gallery/, NY



About
Hey people of Writer's cafe, what's up? You may call me Xerclipse and its about a year since I had this. I am 18 years old and I am at Mass Art right now! I write books with a lot of action and vio.. more..

Writing