Stage 2: Adolescent

Stage 2: Adolescent

A Chapter by Xerclipse
"

K-12 starts to evolve as Cain learns that the Angel of Death has attempted to disrupt the experiment.

"

In the Early morning, Cain, a long blond haired man with a leather jacket and wraps on his hands, is overlaped by his rage in the base. He stands by Dr. Tomislav's dead body and kicks him.

 

Cain: (yelling) What abomination would harm such an experiment like this?

 

Guard: (in panic and fear) I don't know, but that intruder just took off my left arm before the speed of light.

 

Cain kicked the guard's bloody stump.

 

Cain: (in anger) Enough Enough Enough!! One thing I hate about you guys is that you all sign up to serve me and you cower over yourselves like babies. We all cannot afford another intruder coming into our base like this. No one is even suppose to know about this base at all in the first place.

 

Cain shoots the guard.

 

Cain: For now, let's label that intruder "The Angel of Death"

 

 Another guard steps onfront of the container.

 

Guard: Sir....the subject is waking up.

 

Cain: (in excitement) Yes.....but we must see how it evolves before we can call this our masterpiece....yyyeeeessss!

 

One week later the infant named K-12 is now a teenager. He lives inside a white room with a bed and a TV next to him. He sits on the bed as his face has no emotion. He does not move at all. A beautiful blond haired woman comes in with a clipboard and a book.

 

Jennifer: Hello there K-12, my name is Jennifer.

 

K-12 does not respond. He still is emotionless and stagnant.

 

Jennifer: I will take good care for you.

 

K-12: Care? Why care?

 

Jennifer: (smiling) because I want to, and we all want to help you become a better being.

 

She opens a book filled with pictures. One of them is two people that are sitting next to eachother eating a meal.

 

Jennifer: Now honey, I want you to tell me about these people. What are they doing?

 

K-12: They are eating something on a table.

 

Jennifer opens the next page. The picture shows a man and a woman holding hands.

 

Jennifer: can you tell me about these two?

 

K-12: They are just holding hands.

 

Jennifer: Why are they holding hands?

 

K-12: I don't know, and why should they?

 

Jennifer: (frowning) why do you think that they do?

 

K-12: They don't have to. They could end eachother's lives like how everyone else does.

 

Cain: Yes, I suppose that is an option K-12. Good.

 

Jennifer: (looking down and frowning) I guess he passed the test.

 

The scene transitions to the Angel of Death staring at the base.

 

Angel of Death: That abomination shall not live any longer for the sake of the world. Cain shall answer for his future crimes and K-12 will be obliterated as a cancer.

 

He sits down sharpening his bladed staff and continues to stare at the base.

 

Angel of Death: Do not listen to Cain and do not listen to formula zero.

 

To be continued



© 2012 Xerclipse


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Interesting development. ;) Great imagery!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


I'm the first to review this? yay! (sorry, i like being the first). Anyways, I like Cain, he sounds kind of like an evil loon and I think that adds something cool to a story. The only thing is... I feel so bad for K-12!!!!!! The only thing I would say is that in the beginning, you said "Blond, long haired man" and I think it would flow better if you said, "Man with long, blond hair that ran down to.... and then say how long his hair is.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

225 Views
2 Reviews
Added on June 23, 2012
Last Updated on July 15, 2012


Author

Xerclipse
Xerclipse

http://xerclipse.deviantart.com/gallery/, NY



About
Hey people of Writer's cafe, what's up? You may call me Xerclipse and its about a year since I had this. I am 18 years old and I am at Mass Art right now! I write books with a lot of action and vio.. more..

Writing