Why Do People Go To College?

Why Do People Go To College?

A Chapter by 𝐋.𝐂.

    Why Do People Go To College?

  The importance of going to a college is accentuated because it is believed that valuable skills and knowledge you learn in college will better your future. First of all, high-paying jobs like engineers and doctors require complicated knowledge, and most of these knowledge can only be learned by attending classes in college. For example, students can attend classes is the teaching hospital because they cooperate with some medical colleges. Secondly, the connections you make with other people in college will be helpful when you start your career. For example, there are many assignments require team work in college, so you will learn how to work with different kinds of people. Also, social skill  plays an important part in every job because great social skills make the relationship between you and the others harmonious. Lastly, when you graduate from college you will receive a college degree, and a lot of jobs require a college degree. With a college degree, you will have more chances to find an ideal job than the ones who don’t have one. According to the Bureau of Labor in Taiwan, in 2009, there were 9.7 million unemployed high school graduates while there were only 5.2 million college graduates without jobs. From this data, it is reassured that people who go to college to learn the skills and knowledge may have a better future, which may also be the reason why most people go to college.







© 2016 𝐋.𝐂.


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

168 Views
Added on August 29, 2015
Last Updated on July 23, 2016


Author

𝐋.𝐂.
𝐋.𝐂.

Writing
Star Star

A Poem by 𝐋.𝐂.


TAT TAT

A Poem by 𝐋.𝐂.