Why Attend Classes?

Why Attend Classes?

A Chapter by 𝐋.𝐂.

Why Attend Classes?

  In some colleges, attending classes may be optional, but I believe that students should attend their classes. First of all, the main purpose of going to school is to attend classes and get educated. If you don’t want to attend classes, you can just self-learn in your home. Also, signing up for a school but not going to classes is also a waste of resources and time. The school system is built by our government, and the money comes from the taxes we pay. I think we should use this money more wisely, and the places for colleges should belong to people who really value the resources. Second of all, there are many benefits of being a part of a class. The knowledge may be learned by yourself, but the discussion in class is irreplaceable. Discussion with your classmates can help each other, and the guidance by teachers will help students go even deeper into the topic. Moreover, team works which acquires to finish the assignments brings people from different backgrounds to work together. Through this process, we all have to learn how to work together to accomplish everyone’s common goal. On the other hand, I agree that students should also have time to explore different subjects by themselves. Consequently, teachers shouldn’t be giving just knowledge, but instead they should inspire students and give more general ideas of various subjects. Then, let the students find out more for themselves and give the right amount of help when they are stuck. Third of all, some people may think self-learning more effective, but in my opinion, there are many disadvantages. For example, without proper instructions and experienced teacher around, you may end up hurting yourself while learning a new skill. For instance, explosion during chemical experiments. Schools are more likely to have better equipment and a safer environment for trainings of all fields. Furthermore, teachers can make sure you are on the right track, but with self-learning you may waste time on cramming the wrong ideas. Clearly, attending classes save more time and energy. In summary, I think students should go to classes due to these reasons.



© 2016 𝐋.𝐂.


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

98 Views
Added on July 23, 2016
Last Updated on July 23, 2016


Author

𝐋.𝐂.
𝐋.𝐂.

Writing
Star Star

A Poem by 𝐋.𝐂.


TAT TAT

A Poem by 𝐋.𝐂.