Friends, Many or Few?

Friends, Many or Few?

A Chapter by 𝐋.𝐂.

Friends, Many or Few?

  Having friends is important for our mental health, and in my opinion, having a large group of friends is a better choice than just hanging with a few close friends. Frist of all, one of the most frivolous reasons, to have friends is to have fun. Even boring games become interesting with more people around. For example, simple games such as UNO can be an amusing game when you play with your friends. If there are more people, the game lasts longer. During this long lasting game, every player’s ambition of winning others is what makes the game fun. Therefore, games with more players are usually long lasting and fun. On the other hand, games may not be as joyful as it is with only few people playing, and there is less excitement of competing. An overwhelming winner taking the victory in a short period of time makes people reluctant to play another round. This situation is more likely to appear in a game with only few players. Second, one of the most important reasons to have friends is to get the support from them and also give support in return. Furthermore, the feeling of belonging makes people feel safe and comfortable. If you have a group of friends, they can offer you different advice when you are in trouble. When they have a problem, you can help them as well. I believe a certain amount of happiness can be find when you’re helping others, and it may not be less from accepting help from others. In contrast, if you only have few friends, you might find yourself alone when your friends are busy with their own problems to worry about. In addition, personally, I prefer a group of friends than an intimate gathering. Intimate gathering can become silent or boring because there’s only few people, so topics for the conversations are limited. But with a group of people, it won’t happen, with endless topics from different fields, the meeting may never end. In summary, I think it’s better to have many friends than just few friends. 



© 2016 𝐋.𝐂.


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

105 Views
Added on July 23, 2016
Last Updated on July 23, 2016


Author

𝐋.𝐂.
𝐋.𝐂.

Writing
Star Star

A Poem by 𝐋.𝐂.


TAT TAT

A Poem by 𝐋.𝐂.