Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by One Lost Anti-Hero

I was once a boy who lived in a world that I can only describe as continuous. Many of my friends and family were never any more than a person that I came into contact with every day, but isn’t that it what they are there for. Being a person that I could turn to when I needed it or when I have some trials I can’t face alone. Then if I am alone does that mean that I can’t turn to anyone for help and I must face it alone. I never understood that about life because in the scope of things we are just dust floating through the vacuum of space without a care in the universe. A sequence of events or lost dimensions of what will be or what is to come. Does that mean that I have no control that what will be what is to come or do I possess something that I can wield that would allow me to do something? I wish that I knew the answers. I want to be able to take hold of those precious times. I want to seek a brighter light in the vast world we called the universe, but what if the world I ask for had already ended and the light was far gone. What if we are just a remnant of the old?



© 2015 One Lost Anti-Hero


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

A very good introduction. Left the reader with questions and open the doors to a good storyline. I like story that end with a question. Make the reader need to read more. Thank you for sharing the excellent
Prologue.
Coyote

Posted 8 Years Ago


One Lost Anti-Hero

8 Years Ago

Thanks for the review Coyote.
Coyote Poetry

8 Years Ago

You are welcome.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

146 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 16, 2015
Last Updated on March 15, 2015


Author

One Lost Anti-Hero
One Lost Anti-Hero

TX



About
I'm just a person that can be described in very few words. Shy, simple, and human are just to name a few. I like to put on a mask and use various personalities to try to make things as relaxing If we .. more..

Writing