Summer Love Chap. 1

Summer Love Chap. 1

A Chapter by Lindsay

  Maddi arrived that bright, summer morning. She was so happy that she got out of that old, silly neighbor-hood in Ohio. and moved there to sunny California. The pools, the water-parks and the popular attractions, she was thrilled to be there. Except for one thing. Her beloved crush Jeremy. He was one of the only things she'd miss about Ohio. His hazel eyes and his brown hair flattened her, and it was long and well, shiny she'd say. But Maddi was there to meet somebody new, someone perfect for her.

 

 

   Maddi went outside her new house to find a big view of the ocean only miles away. The sun was setting and the colors were outstanding. "Wow........." she said. "I could definetly get used to this." She walked, day-dreaming, to the beach, and layed down on the sand. The sun was so beautiful, as if falling slowly from the sky getting ready for the next day. She heard two people screaming and yelling in delight, and Maddi looked over to see a boy around her age, 13, and a smaller girl, around 7 or 8. She laughed and smiled at them and thought: "They seem nice, maybe i should go talk to them or something." Suddenly, as if the boy was reading her mind, he came over and piped up a conversation. 

 

 

"Hey" he said.

"Hi" said Maddi

"I'm Nick."

"Im Maddi, nice to meet you."

"Same."

"So......."

"So."

"Whats up?"

"Ah nothin just playing with my sister, Leah."

"Cool."

"Yea."

"So how long you've lived here?"

"2 years. You?"

"Just moved here yesterday."

"Oh cool! From were?"

"Ohio........It was a dumpy sorta place. Never liked it. I'm so glad i moved here."

"So am i."

 



© 2008 Lindsay


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

98 Views
Added on June 11, 2008
Last Updated on June 15, 2008


Author

Lindsay
Lindsay

Cherry Hill, NJ



About
I LOVE to write, and i also like harry potter and Music of the Heart. I have dirty blonde hair and im 11 years old more..

Writing
Something Something

A Poem by Lindsay


Summer Love Summer Love

A Book by Lindsay