Summer Love- Chap. 4

Summer Love- Chap. 4

A Chapter by Lindsay

  The next morning, Maddi woke up on Nick's chest, and saw that he was still asleep, so didn't move around. 10 minutes later, he woke up and saw her awake. "Morning gorgeous." he said to her. Nick kissed Maddi on the head and they both got up and started to get dressed. Nick was wearing a t-shirt, his bathing suit, and sneakers. Maddi was wearing her takini underneath her shorts, her t-shirt, and she was wearling flip-flops.

 

 

   After they got dressed, they went to the kitchen for breakfest holding hands. "Whats cookin, bad lookin?" Maddi asked her older brother, Ronnie, who was 16. "Waffles and stop calling me that." he said. They started laughing. After they had eatin, they headed down to the beach with everyone. Maddi didn't have a cast on, but she had a band-aid thingy wrap on, but she could go in the water with it. They all started hopping and jumping around and swimming in the water. Leah and Stephanie were building a sand castle, (stephanie is 16), Greg and Ronnie were playing volleyball, (greg is 17), and Courtney was joining Stephanie and Leah, now going swimming. Maddi sat on the beach, and stared at the island miles away over the ocean. Just then someone snuck up behind her and yelled "BOO!"

 

 Maddi screamed and looked around. It was Nick, and he came around and sat by her. "Whats up, buttercup?" he asked her. "Ah nothing, just..............sitting." she replied

"I can see that."

"I know you can."

"Haha. Pretty and funny."

"Yes in fact i am."

"But definetly not modest."

"You better take that baaaaaaaack."

"Why?"

"Becasue or else ill do THIS!"

Maddi jumped on Nick, and avoiding her hurt arm, she started tackling him and pulled on his hair.

"TAKE IT BACK TAKE IT................................."

Maddi looked up and saw a familiar person, along with that familiar voice.................

 

Who was it? Find out next chapter of Summer Love. Keep on commenting or i wont post anymore



© 2008 Lindsay


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

86 Views
Added on June 12, 2008


Author

Lindsay
Lindsay

Cherry Hill, NJ



About
I LOVE to write, and i also like harry potter and Music of the Heart. I have dirty blonde hair and im 11 years old more..

Writing
Something Something

A Poem by Lindsay


Summer Love Summer Love

A Book by Lindsay