Chap. 8- VERY SHORT

Chap. 8- VERY SHORT

A Chapter by Lindsay

  "Maddi, were are you?!" Nick was wondering around the hall, looking from room to room. He finally opened the door to her room, (at the end of the hall) and found her sobbing on her bed. Nick walked over to her dresser, and saw a picture of him and Maddi on it, Maddi on Nick's back. "You know," he said. "I think i remember this girl. And i sure do miss her." he said sadly, picking up the picture and looking at it. "Know you dont...." exclaimed Maddi, looking up from her pillow, with tear streaks down her face. "You're too busy with Jordan all day, while i'm up here crying my eyes out cause no boy cares about me anymore. And i thought they did."

 

 "Maddi." said Nick, walking over to the bed and sitting on it. "I only kissed Jordan that night cause she kissed me. I don't like her, but there is someone i love." he said. "Who?" asked Maddi. "You." Nick said caringly. (?) "Well when i kept on kissing Jeremy, it didn't feel right. (yes this is Maddi speaking.) It felt like someone was missing. You." she lay on her back, and Jeremy leaned into kiss her, but all of the sudden there was a scream from downstairs.  



© 2008 Lindsay


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

83 Views
Added on June 17, 2008


Author

Lindsay
Lindsay

Cherry Hill, NJ



About
I LOVE to write, and i also like harry potter and Music of the Heart. I have dirty blonde hair and im 11 years old more..

Writing
Something Something

A Poem by Lindsay


Summer Love Summer Love

A Book by Lindsay