Chap. 7

Chap. 7

A Chapter by Lindsay

 Later that night, around 9:00, Maddi had invited Jeremy and Nick to the mall to sort this thing out. They were both trying to impress her with buying her stuff, like candy, flowers, and even pieces of clothing! She was so tired of it, so she grabbed Jeremy's hand and led him over to a bench

"I'll be over here." said Nick, pointing to a table. "Ok. Look, Jeremy i like you and all, but im sorry........" said Maddi, but over his shoulder she could see something she'd never ever wanna see in her life.....................ever.

 

 Maddi gaped over Jeremy's shoulder as Nick sat at the table kissing Jordan, the one who beat her up. "I cannot believe him!" she thought. "On second thought." said Maddi to Jeremy, holding his hand, "Do you wanna go out with me?" she asked him. "Sweet, yea sure." said Jeremy. He kissed her on the lips, and hugged her. But something didn't feel right..............

 

 

  Maddi went over to Nick, holding Jeremy's hand. She put her hands on each of their heads, and pulled them apart. "Get your own ride home." she said to Nick, and walked away. "WAIT, MADDI!" she heard Nick exclaim. But she didn't care. Well, not really.


  It was later that night, and Jeremy and Maddi were laying on the bed watching TV. "I can't believe i ever liked that jerk." she said to Jeremy. "Neither can i." said Jeremy, they started making out, and Jeremy's phone started ringing. "Hold on." he said. "Hello?" "Oh hey. No. Nu uh........ um with a friend........... yea, bye. Sorry" he turned to her. "Who was that?" asked Maddi. "
Oh just someone." he said

"Who?"

"No one really."

"Ok."

They started watching TV, but while he was looking at the screen, she slipped his phone out of Jeremy's pocket.

"I'm gonna go downstairs, get a snack."

"k."

Maddi headed downstairs and sat on the couch. Nick and Jordan were there, and Jordan made a "HAHA" sorta face at her.

Maddi looked at his "Recent Calls" page and saw the name "Leah" there. She looked at her number and called her

Conversation:

"Hello?"

"Hi."

Who's this, is doesnt sound like Jeremy."

"It's his girlfriend, Maddi. Who are you."

"Um.........HIS girlfriend, or should i say other."

"Oh, sorry he cheated on you......or us."

"I dont care, im kinda used to it."

"Well im not." and she hung up on Leah.

 

 

 Maddi put down the phone and started running upstairs, crying. Nick put his hand on her shoulder before she got upstairs, and asked "Whats up?" "Leave me alone. You would'nt care anyway."

She ran upstairs and passed the room with Jeremy in it.

"HERE" she yelled.

"WERE DONE"

and flopped on her bed and cried.

 

Meanwhile, Nick and Jordan were downstairs.

"Oh who needs her?" said Jordan

"I do."

"Nick, if you go up there were over!"

"LOOK JORDAN I NEVER LIKED YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE!"

And he marched upstairs

 



© 2008 Lindsay


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

84 Views
Added on June 16, 2008


Author

Lindsay
Lindsay

Cherry Hill, NJ



About
I LOVE to write, and i also like harry potter and Music of the Heart. I have dirty blonde hair and im 11 years old more..

Writing
Something Something

A Poem by Lindsay


Summer Love Summer Love

A Book by Lindsay