Chap. 6

Chap. 6

A Chapter by Lindsay

 "What?" asked Maddi. She couldn't believe it. After 2 years of liking this guy, she moves to California, gets a loving boyfriend, and ends up trying to decide who she likes more! "I said i love you. I know you thought i didnt like you, but i do. Your my true love." he said. "I'm sorry Jeremy, but i already have a boyfriend." She looked over at Nick, his mouth wide open. He looked so cute with his curly brown hair, and blue eyes, but Jeremy was cute too..............

 

 "Course you already have a boyfriend......Me." Jeremy leaned into kiss her, but Maddi pulled away. "No a different person." she exclaimed. "Nick. Over there." she pointed to Nick who was watching them. "Oh really? Not anymore he isn't!" Jeremy went over to Nick and started talking to him. Apparently it was something really bad, so Nick started talking back to him fiercly. All of the sudden, they got into a big fight. "STOP IT!" yelled Maddi. "STOP!" Maddi got so mad, she ran over to them and tried to get them apart. And then, as if he really ment it, Jeremy stood up and punched Maddi.

 

 "Maddi?! I thought you were Nick!" Maddi started crying and ran over to a spot far from the ocean. She curled up and put her face in her legs. "I cant believe this is happening..." she thought. "I love Nick more then anything in the world." Somebody came over and put their arm around her, "If your Jeremy go away. "No." the voice said. "It's Ronnie."

 

 "Oh." said Maddi. "Hi."

"Whats wrong?" he asked

"My boyfriend and ex-crush are fighting, and my crush was in Ohio, and it turns out he loves me, and now there fighting about me and i don't know what to do."

"Well who do you think loves you more?"

"Nick."

And who do you love more?"

"Nick."

"Then cherish him. Break it down to your ex-crush easily, but dont hurt him....Ok?"

"Ok."

Ronnie walked away and Maddi looked up at Nick and Jeremy. They were still fighting, except the oral way.

JEREMY AND NICK'S CONVERSATION

"Look. I love Maddi way more then you do!" Nick said

"No, you don't. I know more about her."

"Don't think so."

"What's her favorite color?"

"Green."

"Favortie Celeberty?"

"Leonardo Dicaprio." (?)

"Favorite Person."

"Me."



© 2008 Lindsay


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

97 Views
Added on June 15, 2008
Last Updated on June 15, 2008


Author

Lindsay
Lindsay

Cherry Hill, NJ



About
I LOVE to write, and i also like harry potter and Music of the Heart. I have dirty blonde hair and im 11 years old more..

Writing
Something Something

A Poem by Lindsay


Summer Love Summer Love

A Book by Lindsay