Introduction

Introduction

A Chapter by Alex

My name is Chelsea Danielle Collins. But everyone just calls me Casey. So, call me Casey. I'm 15 years old and I live with my mother, my father, my idiotic twin brother Kurt and my elder brother Louis. Oh, and my mum's pregnant. I think it's probably going to be another boy but maybe not.
This is not the story of my life. This is the story of the boy I fell for, the boy who will never want me and the boy who I still believe will come for me one day.
It actually started on September 13th last year.
*   *   *
"Casey, will you stop pulling? I'll get there eventually."
"Trisha! Do you want cake or not?" I asked. "You know Maximilian's got the very best cakes at his parties. Fifteen tiers each one and seven different flavours. Seven!"
"I doubt he'll run out then. Besides, even if he does he'll have more made. That's what always happens." My best friend, Patricia Lee, 'Trisha' to most, followed me through the crowd impatiently. "It happened last year, remember?"
I rolled my eyes. "Suit yourself. I'll go on ahead and save you a slice or two," I called out to Trisha as I pushed my way past someone and found the pavilion full of food and drink. There was a large crowd at the main table, the one covered with cake. I shoved my way to the front of the group and was offered different types of cake. I chose vanilla and a waiter handed me my two slices.
"Do you want your cake?" I asked Trisha when I found her again. She shrugged and took a slice.
"This is good."
"Of course it is! It's Maximilian's party, so it has to be good!"
"Yes...where is our gracious host, anyhow?"
I did not know the answer to this so I shook my head and looked around. "I have no idea. Now then, have you seen Kurt? I have to make sure he doesn't do something stupid. Mum said."
Trisha pointed vaguely at the pool. "That's where I saw him last. Hey, you think I can get more cake? This is so good..." She, now distracted by the idea of sneaking cake from the pavilion, gave me a quick wave and ran back into the crowd. I headed for the swimming pool.
Of course my twin brother was there being a total moron, as usual.
"Kurt!" I shouted, "Kurt! What the f**k are you doing?"
"I'm gonna jump off the top of this building into the water, duh! You wanna try?" He was standing, looking quite pleased with himself, on the roof of the pool house.
"No! Mum said you're not to do anything stupid! Get off the roof right now!"
He ignored me and jumped into the water anyway. I scowled and walked away, causing me to bump into the one person who I would later become absolutely obsessed with (not that I knew it at the time, of course).
"Casey, hello."
"Oh, hi, Maximilian. This is a really good party, by the way. The cake is awesome. And happy birthday."
"That's because, like, I had the cakes made, like, especially for today. Do you, like, want some more?"
Obviously I wanted more. It was the greatest cake I had ever tried. "Uh, sure."
He nodded at me and called a waiter over. "Like, get Casey, some more, like, cake."
"Of course, sir. Which flavour?"
"Vanilla, please," I answered quickly. I was given my cake a few minutes later. "Thanks."
Maximilian watched me eat this cake for a couple of seconds then grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me back inside the modern mansion. "Like, f**k the cake. I am, like, way more awesome than, like, that cake."
I nodded. He stared at me again and then kissed me. I was taken completely by surprise here and dropped my cake. Then, of course, I had to swallow the piece still in my mouth, because his tongue was probing my lips, searching for a way inside.
It took about three minutes before he let me go. "Like, run back to your little friends," he told me. "I have, like, things to do." He left me and I was forced to find Trisha, who was sitting by the cakes with a triumphant look on her face.
"Hey," I said. "So I met our host."
"Did you? Was he as pleasant as always?" Trisha asked, her voice dripping with sarcasm. Trisha hated Maximilian, because the two of them considered each other to be a rival, though for what I never knew.
"He kissed me."
She shrugged. "He kisses all the girls. So what?"
"It felt so good and...and..." I took the gum out of my mouth. "And he gave me his gum!"
Trisha rolled her eyes at me. "Yay, he used you as a trashcan, how great is that?"
I narrowed my eyes at her. She laughed and took my hand. "Look, Casey, he doesn't like you and he never will because he doesn't like anyone. Just accept that and move on in life."
But I didn't accept it. And I still haven't moved on. This is how my obsession began.


© 2014 Alex


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

A wonderful and fact_full introduction to your readers. Gives us a clear picture. Bravo...

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

199 Views
1 Review
Added on July 30, 2014
Last Updated on July 30, 2014
Tags: teen, high school, girls, boys


Author

Alex
Alex

London, London, United Kingdom



About
My name is Alex. Sometimes I like writing. There really isn't that much to say about me, so I apologise. more..

Writing
A New Girl A New Girl

A Chapter by Alex


Parents Evening Parents Evening

A Chapter by Alex


My First Tutoring My First Tutoring

A Chapter by Alex