A New Girl

A New Girl

A Chapter by Alex

So, like I said last time, Maximilian is my absolute one-true-love soulmate. Seriously, I know he takes no notice of me right now, but soon he's going to realise that he loves me just as much as I love him.
Kurt thinks that none of this is ever going to happen. I disagree. Besides, I have total proof for this.
Today we had a new girl. She came from Germany and her name was Natalie. I knew immediately that she was going to be major competition. She had shoulder length blonde hair which was kinda wavy and blue eyes. 
Anyway, Trisha and I were asked if we could show her around school so of course we had to say yes. And you'll never guess who we ran into!
"Oh my God, Trisha, like, what the f**k? Did you like, seriously volunteer to, like, show the new b***h around?"
Trisha gave him a glare. I have never understood why she didn't like him. He was the most amazing guy I'd ever seen. He just stood there with a sense of bored confidence as usual, which seemed to make Trisha even angrier with him.
"I am so sorry I volunteer to help people out, unlike you. Have you ever tried to be helpful? Ever?" she replied. I gave her a little punch in the shoulder.
"Trisha! Be nice!"
"Nice? I have to be nice to Maximilian?" Trisha laughed a little. "Like I have to be nice to him. The conceited b*****d."
I scowled at her then turned my attention back to Maximilian. He was so handsome. I giggled. Trisha ignored me and continued with their argument despite the relaxed smirk now gracing his face.
"What's that, another present from your ever so generous mommy?" she asked, poking his new necklace. "Did she buy you that cos you were good for a whole five minutes?"
"Uh, no, she, like, bought it cos I'm, like, so perfect, like, all the time. Now, like, introduce me to the new b***h."
Of course, I had no intention of letting him meet the new girl, so here I was at a crossroads. Should I do what he said, which might gain me points in his book, or should I disregard the statement entirely and remove competition. Natalie solved the issue for me.
"Hi," she said cheerily, with an accent showing. "My name is Natalie Munz. I'm an exchange from Germany. From Berlin."
"Hi, my name is Maximilian Denvers. My dad makes more money than your dad."
"Oh, my dad is an 'Buchhalter'. I don't know this word in English..."
"Like, whatever. Have you, like, seen Ella around?"
'Ella' referred to Ella Peterson. She was very pretty, with long red hair and dark green eyes, and she was Maximilian's favourite girlfriend. They spent a lot of time together. Mostly with their tongues in each others' mouths.
"I saw Ella! She was in class already," I exclaimed. Then my mind came up with some sort of evil scheme to kind of break them up. "She was talking to Edwin."
Maximilian's eyes narrowed, then formed a scowl. "I told her she's not allowed to...why does she always f*****g do this...urgh, like, seriously, why the f**k doesn't she do what she's told...? Like, come on."
He left for the classroom with his 'best friends' Fred, Howard and, of course, Leon, who scared me even though he was actually shorter than I was. Trisha glared at me.
"Great, Casey, now we have to listen to Maximilian get pissed off at Ella. And I know this was one of your stupid plans to make him dump one of his girlfriends, which won't work, because even if it does, do you honestly think there aren't gonna be a bunch of other girls all hoping to get in?"
"It will work!" I said defiantly.
Anyway, at the end of it all, he didn't dump her, because she gave him an excessive apology and he decided to keep her in exchange for a lot of kissing.


© 2014 Alex


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

157 Views
Added on July 30, 2014
Last Updated on July 30, 2014
Tags: teen, high school, girls, boys


Author

Alex
Alex

London, London, United Kingdom



About
My name is Alex. Sometimes I like writing. There really isn't that much to say about me, so I apologise. more..

Writing
Introduction Introduction

A Chapter by Alex


Parents Evening Parents Evening

A Chapter by Alex


My First Tutoring My First Tutoring

A Chapter by Alex