My First Visit to Chez Maximilian

My First Visit to Chez Maximilian

A Chapter by Alex

Oh my God, so much has happened recently. Seriously, it's a big deal. I have a lot to write about, so I'm gonna have to freaking hope I have time. Now then. First off, I had to go to my tutoring with Maximilian at his place, then there was this thing with Damian McHeese. OK, this is gonna be a pretty awesome entry.

Maximilian approached me after school with his usual entourage of Ella Peterson, Fred, Howard, Leon and possible a couple of other girls. It generally depended on his mood. It appeared to be a vaguely good mood day today, because Maximilian didn't actually look too angry and was actually responding to flirting.
He normally glared at any girl who tried to flirt with him and pushed them away. He prefers to choose his new girlfriends himself. Not with their help.
"Hey, b***h, like, what's your name?"
"Casey."
"Like, whatever. I have to, like, tutor you or some s**t so, like, get in my car already," he pointed over to the shiny black stretch limo waiting outside the school. Oh how I'd longed to sit in that car, that beautiful car. And here was a chance, presenting itself as if this were a normal, everyday situation.
I nodded and stepped in. It was so comfortable, with plush, white leather seats and a dark wooden finish. My elder brother Louis would have been really interested in this car, because he loves cars a lot.
I wish I could describe every detail of that car ride, but that would take far too long, and it would be so tedious. Just imagine the most amazing car ride you possibly can and multiply it by ten.
Ella sat next to me. She seemed somewhat upset by this, because normally she just has Maximilian all to herself when he takes her home after school, but today I was there too. Even so, we still spoke a bit, and she taught me how to make a coffee on this machine thing in the limo. I turned out to be surprisingly good at making coffee, which is good, I guess, because I've never really made it before.
Then, finally, we arrived. I don't think I really described where Maximilian lives earlier, but his family has this absolutely enormous mansion in Beverly Hills. It's all white and modern, with those really huge floor to ceiling windows. I swear it is the single greatest place in the entire universe to have parties. Ever.
Anyway, so Maximilian took us to the living room. It's a nice room, with big sofas and all that. He told Fred to help me with my French. Fred is not so good at French. I was rescued from his idiocy by Maximilian's mom, who, as I stated before is one of the, if not the single, nicest person ever. She doesn't ever get angry about anything ever.
"Maximilien, mon chéri, tu n'étais pas censé aider Casey avec son français?"
"Mais je ne veux pas. C'est tellement putain ennuyeux! Elle est tellement stupide!"
"Alors je vais l'aider, trésor, mais vous ne pouvez pas laisser Fred faire parce qu'il ne parle pas français, n'est-ce pas?"
"Peu importe."
Henriette then came and sat down next to me. "Fred, go do something else, OK? I will help Casey with her French. Go to the cinema and watch a DVD or something, OK? Plus, you can keep the DVD you find."
"Um...OK, Mrs Denvers. Thank you so much!" He grinned happily and left to find Leon and Howard. I think they're his best friends, because they always hang out together, even when Maximilian isn't around.
"Casey, this is very easy, actually. You just take the infinative and add one of these endings. See?"
She took me through the whole sheet, even though I asked stupid questions and she never got upset. Not once. I still think that she is the nicest person alive.
Maximilian came down maybe an hour later with Ella. "Oh my God, mom, like, what the f**k are you, like, doing? Like, stop it. Fred was, like, supposed to, like, help her. Oh my God." 
"Well, honey, you seemed busy so I thought I would help Casey."
"Urgh, like, whatever. Like, go home already," he glared at me. "Like, see you tomorrow."

The second thing happened the next day. Sometimes I, well, I spy on Maximilian so I was dragging Trisha around at recess yesterday and I saw him with Stephanie McHeese. They were making out really, really passionately, which involves hands up shirts and down pants. Trisha decided I was being creepy and punched me lighty on the soldier.
"Casey! Stop stalking Maximilian. He is going to like you even less if he finds out. Then again, with the amount of girls doing it it's not like he cares. Plus, he's really conceited. He probably likes it."
I nodded, but she knew I wasn't properly listening. "Take pictures."
"Oh, so now you're his paparazzi?" she muttered, but did it anyway.
Stephanie has an elder brother who is in Louis' class. He is really big, cos he's on the wrestling team. His name is Damian.
Damian McHeese was storming over to Maximilian and Stephanie angrily. He is very protective of his little sister.
He started yelling at Maximilian. I couldn't hear much except a bunch of swear words. Maximilian doesn't like being interrupted when he's doing kissing things so he suddenly jumped up and pushed Damian into a wall.
"Shut the f**k up, you f*****g loser! If I wanna kiss your sister then I will. And you're not gonna f*****g stop me, got that?"
Damian retaliated and tried to release himself from Maximilian's grip but his assailant was too strong for him.
"I don't know..."
"Then, like, f**k off because the b***h and I were, like, busy. Go play with your other little wrestling friends in the sandpit now, OK?"
Damian nodded and Maximilian let him go and found Ella Peterson. He decided to kiss her instead.
"Maximilian, are we done?" Stephanie asked him.
"Like, obviously. Like, f**k off, Ella and I are, like, doing stuff."
Stephanie left and found Trisha and me. "Oh, hi, guys. Ella said she wanted to talk to you about shopping on Saturday."
"Thanks," answered Trisha. I said nothing because I was too intrigued by Maximilian. He was whispering something to Ella then he let her go. She came and sat by me.
"Hey, Casey, Trisha."
"What's up?" I asked. "How's Maximilian?"
Ella laughed a little. She has a nice laugh. "He's fine. He says that green makes me look fat though. I suppose he's right. I mean, green is, like, my favourite colour but if Maximilian doesn't think it works for me then I guess it doesn't."
"Well, I think you look fine," Trisha interjected. She did not like having to listen to long speeches about people's appearances.
"Yeah, well I'm gonna go on a diet just in case." Ella smiled again. "So Saturday. Come to the mall at, like, eleven, OK? Bye guys."
She waved at us and left happily. 

So, like I said, a lot of really exciting stuff has been happening recently. Plus, Ella is gonna go shopping with me so I'll know how to look really pretty for Maximilian.


© 2014 Alex


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

165 Views
Added on July 30, 2014
Last Updated on July 30, 2014
Tags: teen, high school, girls, boys


Author

Alex
Alex

London, London, United Kingdom



About
My name is Alex. Sometimes I like writing. There really isn't that much to say about me, so I apologise. more..

Writing
Introduction Introduction

A Chapter by Alex


A New Girl A New Girl

A Chapter by Alex


Parents Evening Parents Evening

A Chapter by Alex