Shopping

Shopping

A Chapter by Alex

I know that a lot of the stuff that happened last time didn't seem that exciting for me, but it actually was. I mean, OK, so the first half was really obviously relevant to my life, but the second thing had, like, nothing to do with me. I just found it really funny.
I went shopping with Ella. That was fun. I'll write about that. And, yeah, that's about it. Also, I've never actually described what Maximilian looks like, which was kind of stupid of me. I should totally do that.
If you want to know what he looks like, just imagine the most beautiful angel you possibly can with black hair and electric blue eyes, except he likes to wear different coloured contacts. His favourite ones are red. I think he looks so sexy when he wears the red ones. Trisha says it makes him look really ridiculous, but that's just her being all grumpy as usual. And sometimes he puts eyeliner on. That looks really good on him too.

Trisha and I met Ella at the mall today. She was wearing a dark green shirt and white shorts. It kind of bugs me that Ella is so pretty, because it just ruins my chances with Maximilian even more.
I feel kind of bad whenever I go shopping with Trisha, because her family doesn't really have much money. She only manages to go to Dorefeld because she got an Academic Scholarship. My family doesn't actually have that much money either, we're just kind of average, and so is Ella's but it still feels kind of awkward.
Anyway, Trisha was in one of her more positive moods today, which was good, because when she isn't everything just gets dulls cos she moans a lot.
"Can we buy shoes?" she asked, immediately. Of course we said yes, because we're teenage girls and buying shoes is something we like doing.
"So, Ella, how's everything going with Maximilian?" I asked as we were browsing the shoes on sale.
"Oh, it's going fine. He changed his mind about me looking fat in green. But he says he much prefers me in black, because that's his favourite colour and he doesn't want me to wear green anymore," she shrugged. "I guess if he doesn't like green then I just won't wear it. I don't want to upset him..."
"Cool." Another plan sparked inside me. "D'you wanna stop for ice cream after this?"
"Nah, it's fine. I'm on a diet anyway. Just in case," Ella answered. "If Maximilian thinks I'm getting fat, then I don't want to take any chances. Hang on."
Her phone was ringing. I waited for her, looking at a light blue dress. Ella sounded frantic.
"No, I can be there on time, it's fine. No, I'm not busy, it's fine, seriously, I promise. Ten minutes max, OK?" She nodded, smiled and gave me a sigh after hanging up.
"Sorry, Casey, something came up. I have to go. You wouldn't mind telling Trisha, would you? It's just, I kind of have to get there soon..." Ella gave me an apologetic look and put her phone away.
"That's fine. No problem." I shrugged.
"Thanks so much, Casey!" She waved at Trisha, who failed to notice thanks to some red boots in a corner and ran out of the store.
I walked back over to my other friend. She was considering the price of her chosen shoes over some other heels. She seemed excited. "Casey! Looks at these! They're so pretty! Hey, where did Ella go?"
I shrugged. "I dunno. She had to leave for something so she asked me to say goodbye from her. Those are nice. They definitely suit you."
She nodded and paid. I really don't want to seem rude but I was actually surprised she had enough money because the shoes were actually quite expensive. Trisha squealed excitedly and dragged me to another store.
This store was not very interesting. I sat down on one of the benches and waited impatiently. I shop quite fast, so I already had a shirt and some shoes I liked, but then I noticed something that really caught my eye.
Remember a while ago I had parents evening and Ella was there with her new shoes that Maximilian got her? So he got those for a discount because he does a lot of modelling for shops like Prada and Armani and also for stuff like Abercrombie and Fitch. (Because he's so pretty. Trisha doesn't agree).
And there was this super big poster of him just outside the shop Trisha was making me wait in, so my hour passed really fast just staring at his face. I smiled at him. Fortunately he was smiling in the poster (which is a really rare thing in real life) so he smiled right back at me. Maximilian has never smiled at me before.

So Trisha came out a while later and got kind of mad at me for staring at this poster for like an hour. But I got her to take a few pictures of me with it. And of it, because I was kind of embarrassed.
It was a good day.


© 2014 Alex


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

160 Views
Added on July 30, 2014
Last Updated on July 30, 2014
Tags: teen, high school, girls, boys


Author

Alex
Alex

London, London, United Kingdom



About
My name is Alex. Sometimes I like writing. There really isn't that much to say about me, so I apologise. more..

Writing
Introduction Introduction

A Chapter by Alex


A New Girl A New Girl

A Chapter by Alex


Parents Evening Parents Evening

A Chapter by Alex