-six- a housewives tale

-six- a housewives tale

A Chapter by L.L. Lily

Quinn wore a velvet laced dress that hugged the perfect curves of her body and ran no longer than half her silky Snow White thighs. The milky shade of velvet making the high pinned bleached blond curls of hers seem lighter than usual. She ran her small almond fingers across the silky bed below her, this bedding was a shade of lustrous lilac matching the rooms entire interior. She sat on the edge, her left leg crossed over the other. Her head tilted to the side as a blissful sensation ran down her spine, slim fingers tracing the nape of her neck, the fine lines of her collarbone, and ran slower tracing circles on her shoulder blades then traced the line of her spinal cord. Something soft leeches the bare skin of her neck: lips brushing hungrily on them as his fingers dug into the strap of her dress, down her back and into the clasp of her bra. In no time the elegant material hiding her from nakedness, unhook and fell below them. Darkness devoured them as they engaged into a night of passion, the body on top of her, had his head raised, the moon light casting a glamorous light on his golden sweaty firm skin, his chest rising and falling, the fine lines of his chest- biceps and abs, was nostalgic and she remembered everything about him, the body she always slept with for twenty-some years: Zack. The moonlight like theatrical stage lights adjusting, revealed his former shadowed profile rather clearly this time, she was wrong, it wasn't Zack at all, the structure of their bodies were structured the same but his was rather different, his was flawless, sweat less, slightly bulkier build and smoothly white. His chest didn't rise or fall for he had no heart beat to fill it with air. She pulled him down riding on top of him, palms flat against his smooth chest. His glassy jade eyes rather swampy from under her looming shadow, his eyes clearly filled with lustrous passion... and something monstrous.

Quinn fell off the edge of her divan, landing back flat against the carpet marble floor. Across the room, leaning against her wardrobe was Lucas, left hand buried in his pocket and the other sounding the siren of his megaphone. She squinted, her eyes adjusting and making sure she saw him right, he was indeed there and he, for the first time since she had been there, wore a plain white tank top and pj's instead of his thrown back jeans and tee's or casual French suits. 

She licked her lip dryly, reminiscing the confirmed dream as her eyes wandered from his bare shoulders and firm built revealed by his fitted tank. He tossed her a medium sized sweatshirt and jogging shorts, and seeing by her incredibly growing reflexes, she caught them effortlessly in her arms, a questioning look playing in her eyes.

"Today," he said bumping the toes of his sneakers impatiently on the floor, "we start training."

Quinn lifted herself up, crossing her legs under her, before she could protest, Lucas had already sounded the siren, this time louder than the first. Quinn buried her palms on her ears grimacing in pain as the high pitch noise shot like a bullet through one ear and out the other, as if they were millons of sopranos shrieking one after the after in both ends of her ears. The worst things of all, she thought, was that she would have to live with her new supersonic hearing for eternity.

"House Rule Number six," said Lucas clicking his megaphone off, "No slacking off. Early birds get the worm."

"I'm not a bird." Argued Quinn, rubbing her shins, she swore she bruised one or the other by her fall. 

"you are my dear fledgling, a bird without the wings. Now get dressed." He snapped, his tone of voice demanding and soothing at the same time. He stepped closer, his shoes clacking, eyes dancing on her light lacy night gown, "unless you want me to help you."

"I'm good." She said without hesitation getting up on both feet and shoving him forcibly out of her room from behind, "I'll be there in a wink of an eye." 

The cool midnight breeze stirred the long bleach blond tresses off Silvia's hair, she bore a fit body, silky and rightfully muscular under her sleeveless sweatshirt and jeans, leg flexibly stretching forward and arms crossed over her chest. Beside her came Dimitri, his blond hair gold under the moonlight, his body poised into a half squat and sprinting position, ready for a marathon. Elliot was a few feet from them, sitting on a tree stump reading something, a thin Manila paper stuck on a a leather backing of clipboard flat on his lap. His eyes rose from the paper and towards the direction where Lucas and Quinn entered. He adjusted his cracked specs and once more buried his head down focused on the paper and clip board. 

Lucas stopped in front of Silvia and Dimitri, Quinn following and stopping side by side with him. 

Silvia let out what sounded like a mocking yawn to Quinn. Her slit cat eyes eyed her from the very beginning, giving her a quick run down and made a face filled with displeasure. Dimitri didn't seem to mind, he was too preoccupied, focusing on gaining a head start, examining his course and filling out shortcuts for his beneficial behalf.

Quinn casted a quick glance above, her eyes like a magnifying glass on a telescope seeing through the spiderweb-like tree branches towering above them. The birdshot view, she thought was a blissful feeling, it was like being in a movie, being the eyes of a predator, everything seeming to slow down all around you, and everything was clear, a single wink without a squint could allow you to see the back of the moon, your eyes without knowing racing from one point to another as if the thought just brought you there, as if it was just right in front of you and not that much far away. 

There was a sudden pulse - a heart beat. Quinn was snapped out of her reverie and was now on high alert, like a criminal on a goose chase, hunger taking over. She sunk to her feet, kneel and palms digging into the muddy ground. The pulse came again, Quinn's mouth pained, the incisors of hers descending uncontrollably. Her eyes shut and fluttered open, her former silver to gold eyes bloodshot red. Veins ran cracked into her skin, like flowery tattoo designs across her cheeks, neck and arms. A gun sounded and she was gone with the wind, tracking her prey, following it feverish scent - fresh geese. It heart beated like melodious drums in her ears, enticing her hunger even more. Her stomach ached and she boosted her agility, this time gaining a feet away from her target, its small feet tangling with vines and shrubs. Her lips curved into a menacing smile, her fangs shining with the moonlight, her eyes closed and sunk them into her prey, blood gushing out of its short neck. She sipped hungrily to the point she devoured it in one gulp, feathers sticking in on her cheeks and clothes.

A foot took shape in front of her, kicking the reminants of its body. She looked up, it was Lucas, a look of dismay filling his eyes.

"House Rule Number Seven, a fledgling who couldn't control hunger isn't worthy of the Garner Clan." He extend his hand, palm facing up, "the real world isn't always about survival to the fittest, there is an abundance at your disposal, yet you must learn to control hunger in any case of famine. Temptation is always a downfall, house rule number four, didn't I teach you that?"

Quinn nodded, taking his offered hand as he pulled her up, Dimitri and Silvia forming behind him.

"She's really fast for a newborn," said Dimitri, flashing Quinn a devious smirk, "but not fast enough."

Silvia, cocked an eyebrow, examining her ebony tainted finger nails, an bored expression bluntly shown on her face, "she failed the test on her first day, what a disgrace."

"Like you can do any better," came Dimitri, draping his firmly built muscular arm over Quinn shoulder, "I bet you didn't even come close into controlling your impulse the first time you were turned." 

"No I didn't," admitted Silvia, her faced flushed and filled with guilt. 

"And from what I heard," butted in Elliot, specs removed and hands buried in his pockets, clipboard clipped under his armpits. "She flawlessly killed a cattle and not her first human."

"Oh shut up Elliot, no one asked you." Shot Silvia, her eyes burning in rage as if she was deceived, "I didn't mean to."

"That's enough, we all know everyone makes mistakes." It was Lucas, his eyes filled with outmost sincerity and sympathy, "no one could have done better. Our goal here is to train and polish our skills. As children of the night and damned to feed on the living we must all abide by the laws of the manor." He turned to Quinn his almond fingers dancing on her cheeks bones wiping away the traces of chicken blood. "I guess I need to make more of an effort in training you." 


February 14 2020

Silvia dugged her fingers in her ashtray, her eyes straying distractedly away from her tenth glass of tequila to the sexy bar tender in front of her. He wore a silver French suit, his inner shirt polo a shade of maroon. A silver necklace hanging loosely on his neck with the initials C.G. glistened under the barstools orange light. He had been grinning at her all night, and she can't help but notice the large gap revealing most of his stern chest. She wondered how it would feel to slide her slim almond fingers in them, trace the fine outline of his firm built. 

He slid another shot in front of her winking, "it's in the house." He said biting his rosy lips as he grazed deeply in her eyes, his bloody red and hers glassy beige. She smiled pleasingly, caressing the flesh of her palms with her circling fingers, a habit she always had when flirting with boys. 

The night ended with a joyous exhange of jokes and flirtation, Silvia having a blast exchanging lips with the bar tender wrapped her arms around his neck, sluggishly running her body against his on the dance floor, world blurring around her as if she was drugged by his kisses. She looked ridiculous, she knew, her face really flushed, clothes hiking up and as drunk and a skunk, but she didn't care. She was having the time of her life. 

They started meeting up every night. She would never miss a day without going for a drink at the bar, he in return would always serve her, exchange jokes and serve her free shots. For a month after she thought they were officially dating, she still didn't know his name but they always slept together. She would wake up every morning head rested on his smooth bare chest, her arms stretched across his firmly built torso twining with his hands. She was so happy she thought everything was just a dream, and if it was she wished she didn't wake up. Their love story, like a perfect fairy tale. But now it was different, she woke up with a mild migraine, bare and with the satin bedsheets as her only trace of hiding her nudity. She sat up, arms clipping the bedsheets on her chest, her answers adjusted in the dimly lit room, and there he sat on the edge of the bed, his jeans, his naked back fixed on her, the silver chain glinting on the back of his neck. As if noticing her awakening presence he spoke, without looking at her. "I'm sorry, that was a mistake." And he was gone with a blink of an eye. He was gone before she could tell him it wasn't a mistake at all. Her heart sank and she had realized that she had loved him, that she wanted to see him again.


She came back at the bar, but he was no where in sight. No one knew who he was or where to find him, the only memory she had was the fine golden tresses that hung loosely on his forehead, his bloody red irises, his firm strong built that held her every night, his fine muscular arms and the silver necklace that hung on the sharp collarbones of his broad shoulders, the initials C.G., the very engravement of those lettering charms, its structure, the value and rarity she wouldn't forget it.

It became almost a year since then, she almost lost hope. His scent, the memory of his kisses and necklace still lingered and never left her mind, engraved forcibly, or maybe she had accepted it wholeheartedly but never once regretted of thinking about it. Wasting her life just looking for him, the longing inside her strong, hoping someday she'd meet him.

And suddenly on that very day, a year after they first met this time in a different bar where her friends had forced her into a mixer, she finally had her chance. Thankfully she came or else she would have blew off her only key and chance of meeting him again. She finally got to see him, the real him, how he looked like before she was entirely drunk to hallucinate. Ageless and charming as always. His intention was like hers, the wanting to meeting again, but not the way she hoped. After a long passionate kiss out at the alley, away from their friends, his expression suddenly changed, grim-serious almost murderously scary. He told her straight in the face that he didn't want to see her anymore, that he can't, and mainly because he didn't want to. Her heart sank once more, so that was how rejection tasted like, hurt and deception stabbing you endlessly in the chest, the feeling of being stepped on for having your hopes of the unreachable high. 

On that same rainy night it began to downpour, she was depressed and thought of committing suicide, she would have but instead found the opposite. She was on her way home, she had this spine chilling feeling as if someone was following her, she didn't mind, she thought she was just imagining it, hallucinating because she has intoxicated herself by drowning her sorrows. Then from behind came a shiver, the breezy wind of February shaking the bushes and trees above. She looked back, alert, when she turned again to looked forward there he was, a silhouette of a tall man, a silver necklace dangling from his throat but unlike her so-called-undestined-lover, it had the initials, P.G. He bent forward, his profile clear under the moonlight, handsome and resembled a lot like him but younger, his hair dirty black, his lips curved into a smile his teeth showing, when she looked close, it wasn't even teeth but fangs, his incisors from the pad of his gums descending and glinted sharply. 

"So your the b***h my older brother is dying to trade his life for." Said the man his arms now around her gripping her tight to the point she had no escape... unless she didn't want to escape. She stood there, without a doubt expressionless, without a hint of fear, but hatred. His face closes in, his cold soaking skin brushing hers. His lips teased her ears, his words as he breathed them sinister. "You'll regret you even met him." he cocked her neck sideways, Silvia thought she heard her neck crack, she didn't care, she wanted to die anyways. She squeezed her eyes shut waiting for her death to near, she wanted to get it over with. The man who held her had a smile playing on his lips, humoring her obedience, his sharp incisors winking for the last time before they sunk into her skin, her blood gushing out like a water fountain


Hunger devoured me soon after, one moment I was dead, the next I was clawing myself out of a cockpit. I looked up, and what stood in front of me was him, the one who had bitten me, he still wore that ugly smirk. I was on my knees, ugly with all the dirt and blood, what made me look worst was my vintage dress wrecked and smudged, but that didn't really matter, I was so hungry, focused on wanting to survive. He bent forward, his face close to mine and his lips nearly brushing past my ears, he whispered something in my ear, soft and silent but clearly audible, "feast my child, go wild." he said and with that I ran, fast into the wind, gliding with my lightness. My stomach howled and then there it came, the sweet scent of blood and Victoria's Secret. It's heart beat loud and surprisingly music in my ears. I skidded out on fours out of the bushes and into the abandon alley, there she was walking all alone along the paved streets, street lamps giving her the spotlight as she stepped under one of them. Her back pacing and her dragon tattoo seeming to dance as she moved. She was young, my age probably or maybe I was two years older. She wore flashy clothing, golden thigh long sleeve less gown, circlets of what looked like plastic mini disks and matching hula-hoops no larger than her palms dangling on her ears. Her heart fastened as seconds passed, goosebumps and hairs on the back of her neck raised with them. The funny thing is, I could sense her death coming near and I am HAPPY about it. Without moments hesitation, I leapt high in the air. And landed on her back, she fell to the ground double taking, first shocked then pissed. She tried to claw me out with her long nails, but with my unusual strength I managed. Again the pain and hunger came, my sight darkened as I sank my teeth in her flesh, blood gushing out of her sliced open neck, her blood splattering everywhere including my face, and I drank it savagely without a doubt pleased and satisfied, for a moment without guilt and regret. As soon as I was done, I felt so alive, reborn and drugged, everything fuzzy, clear, flowery right, just so right.


"She became a rogue for a after she was turned, murdering anything human or living wild animals. Probably five months before she was finally caught by Christopher," said Lucas pinning both Quinn's arms above her head, her back flat against the cushioned training mats below her. "I was actually there when he asked her to come with him, she nearly sliced his throat out with rage."

Quinn wrestling her way free and turning the tables at that matter landed on top of Lucas, this time pinning his arms down forcibly with all her strength to weigh him down as she sat on his torso, "why? Did she knew who 'Christopher' was?" 

"Apparently yes," said Lucas a wide smirk playing on his lips as he once more turned the tables restraining her every moments his eyes like seeing through glass as she stared deeply into them made her stomach churn like butterflies fluttering chaotically in her stomach. "I'm not much of a fan of gossip but, apparently, Silvia was the rumored girl Christopher liked a lot and he would have give up everything as head of the Garner clan to be with her."

Quinn looking displeased focused on the necklace eyes length from her dangling on Lucas's collarbone, unlike hers it hugged his neck stiffly instead of hanging loosely like hers. She wondered if everyone in the Garner clan had to have a distinguishable necklace like theirs. "I don't get it, if he likes Silvia, why would she in return want to cut him to shreds?"

"They met a few times at a bar, they slept together and he liked her a lot even planning to marry her, but as the head, he can't fall for anyone more or less a mortal for it was forbidden by the law. They met again but the ending wasn't pretty, he had to break all his ties with Silvia who was rejected and depressed about it. Christopher was even hurt than she was. The same night he received the news that her head was hot on the black market for a mere billion dollars, in the neighboring clans, and was what was worst was that the vamp who turned her was his brother. Feeling the sense of guilt, a search came and lasted for months unsuccessfully, until news came that a 'female vamp' was slaughtering anyone in her path in a neighboring town."

I must have gone insane with all the free feast set up at my disposal, little kids, old hags, teenage boys all of them bruised and running for their life, pools of blood scattered everywhere and fire lit up the entire town like Christmas lights and fireworks on Christmas and New Year's Day. I felt like a dictator, the power given by all these people's fear was so overwhelming I felt like I was on top of the world! But I had to admit, I underestimated these puny humans, the men of this town where more fierce, they had formed a coalition to take me down, each having sharp edged torches lit brightly and highly by gasoline fuel, the perfect way to kill one of my kind. I was outnumbered and had to retreat, thanks to my speed and agility I warded them away. I ended up high above some trees, watching their torches go out from a distance. When I found it all clear I leapt out of the tree and landed swiftly on my two feet, my clothes ragged and smeared with my recent meals blood. A shimmer came from the brush behind me followed by swift ghostly footsteps. I sensed no heart beat. Nor did I felt anyone's presence, but there he was he was not alone, both figures forming so clearly right in front of me. My fangs retracted, so did my claws, I was alert and ready to engage in a brawl if needed. But they didn't look like they were here to fight, one of them, wore an elegant french suit that matched his green eyes, the other wore casual clothing. damn I thought, I gotta admit I looked ugly in this. I thought maybe these guys were one of those bounty hunters out to take my head, I wished I could be a little more presentable. Then the one in casual clothing stepped forward, his profile shinning so clearly under the moonlight. I double-taked, fear and anger washing over me but mostly anger, hatred to be exact. Without moments hesitation I leapt for him, my claws nearly inches away, the untrim edges would have, for sure, sliced his throat out - but I failed. He caught me in his arms, his strong muscular built almost squeezing my entire entity. For a moment I was lost in his warmth... Or maybe it was just the humidity of the east winds, for he had no heart beat or heat, just like me. He brought his face with mine, his breath tickling my ears as he whispered in them, his lips brushing kisses on my skin as he spoke. "Come with me." He said, every word and every feeling of his lips making me want to melt. Those words so gentle yet enticing infuriation within me, I avoided his bloody intense graze, and my eyes wandered again at his neck, his silvery necklace mocking me, again I was clawing at him, clawing myself free from his strong hold and again he only held me tight until I had nothing left to do but retire in his arms, speechless and bawling. He brushed his lips with mine, the first lightly, then passionately, "I'm sorry," he said in between breathless kisses. His teeth biting my lips as he spoke, "I should have told you in the first place."


Lucas sat besides Quinn, arms propped above his angular knees, Quinn staring distractedly at Silvia who was bumping her fist above Dimitri and Elliot's heads. "I don't know how he did it, but he finally got her to come with him." Lucas finally muttered, Quinn glanced at him, his head pasted forward spoke, the side view of his cheekbones high she thought, was cute, cheeky and soft like a marshmallow, she felt the urge or wanting to reach out and touch them, stroke or maybe squeeze them contently but refrained herself from doing so. His eyes almost watering admiringly like a father who had been watching his kids grow and leave as he watched over them, his eyes stopping evenly from Dimitri to Elliot then to Silvia. "The first time she lived in the manor she had quite a temper. But Chris sure did wonders in changing her. They lived happily and would have married but things had its end, even in eternity. Chris fell ill, died and burned into ashes in her arms. I was sure Silvia would go insane again, but she managed."

Lucas finally looked at Quinn next to him, his glassy green irises resting for a long time at her as she rested her chin on her arms and knees like a kid. She met his graze and held it, mostly flinching with her mind going completely blank. "What?" She finally muttered, her cheeks icy and flushed. Lucas only grinned and ruffled her hair, his fingers caught in her curled tresses. "Think of this as a little housewives tale."


© 2013 L.L. Lily


Author's Note

L.L. Lily
http://www.wattpad.com/story/9743901-le-vampyre-diaries

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

102 Views
Added on December 18, 2013
Last Updated on December 18, 2013


Author

L.L. Lily
L.L. Lily

About
Everyone has a beautiful life story, you lead it, life writes it to what we call past or history. No matter how small, every little detail counts. My paper, your pen our hands joined as an beautiful i.. more..

Writing
authors note authors note

A Chapter by L.L. Lily


BUlletproof BUlletproof

A Story by L.L. Lily