Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by Asylum Dormouse
"

Chpater 1, Bella's POV

"

5 years later

 

Bella

Chapter 1 

 

            With a crash and a whirlwind of burning plastic and glass, she made her landing in the pouring rain of the Earth. She slowly crawled out onto the cold and wet street, holding her broken arm to her chest. She lay there for a while, whimpering and crying with pain, and waited patiently for her overdue transition to peace. Her mind wandered, and for a moment she found her eyes opening, not to the clouds and stinging rain but warm sun. She was numb all over, and flowers of colors she had never seen before framed her body perfectly. There was no more pain, no more thought. Suddenly the ground was shaking, and light streaked across the sky. She was back in the world of pain, in the middle of a vicious storm, and there was no comfort, nor escape. A large being moved from the corner of her eye. She could barely make it out through the rain, but surely enough, it was a figure, and it was advancing towards her. Let it be something hungry, let this animal kill me and let my useless body feed it for one more day. But no, this creature was not unlike her at all, masculine for sure, but except for his dark, sun tanned skin and red eyes, they were the same. She forced herself to her knees, and her head spun. She simply could not be taken by him, no matter what he wanted of her. Her voice and lips could not seem to form words, and all she could do was emit a bloodthirsty growl in a fading attempt to scare him off. Soon she was no longer able to remain upright, and she collapsed on the cement, smacking her head. The man was soon towering over her, and as she tried to look him in the eyes, her vision failed for the overwhelming pain, and she went unconscious.



© 2012 Asylum Dormouse


Author's Note

Asylum Dormouse
Please ignore the random font sizes, I have different text types downloaded on my Microsoft Word, and it makes it look all funky when I Ctrl+C but it actually looks really cool on my computer :P

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

140 Views
Added on August 4, 2012
Last Updated on August 4, 2012


Author

Asylum Dormouse
Asylum Dormouse

MI



About
I write poetry and stuff... I love Emilie Autumn and the Victorian era, my current project is a fantasy series that I am writing with my friend. more..

Writing