Not Again!!!

Not Again!!!

A Chapter by Cody Wiggins

Walking around and living in Heaven was good. Its exactly what they always said it was. I had always heard that Heaven is in your own image, but this was better. I mean just thinking of whatever you wanted and it popped up right in front of you. Flying around on Angel wings was amazing. I could not have felt any better. Life was getting better till the day i got a letter from God. He needed me for something very important. Of course i went who would say no. Well i came before Him and he told me of a plot to destroy the Earth. Not by the devil, but of another force on Earth. he knew no one could face them. I already knew what he wanted he wanted me to go and stop this force. I accepted the challenge. I only asked that my friend came with me. He of course agreed.
Over time in Heaven we had become friends and even though he didn't know his name i gave him one. Derick. Me and him were almost like brothers. We always had adventures together. Well we suited up God was giving us totally new names and identities for Earth. I was to be known as Lee and Derick was now Bobby. It was weird not being known by our real names. But, if Valerie was to see my face she would go crazy. Well after getting our weapons and gear together we set off together going through light after light getting to Earth. 
It was almost like a portal just sending us toward Earth, but it suddenly stopped. We were not on Earth we in another one of the test that i had to go through. It looked like someone needed help. We thought we could we needed some practice any way it had been a while since we saw some action. Man we still had it. We were just as good as i remembered. Were taking everything down and the poor man we had to help was just fine and he went through the light and then the teleporter started off again. 


© 2011 Cody Wiggins


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

wow cant wait to see what happen next.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Hmmmmm... interesting. Just when I thought it was over... it continues. I wonder what this adventure has in store for us this time....?

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

218 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 30, 2010
Last Updated on July 30, 2011


Author

Cody Wiggins
Cody Wiggins

Ft. Campbell, KY



About
I'm a soldier I"m all around a little strange. I love to be unnatural i love to be abnormal. Who really wants to be normal anyway. I like all people except for criminals duh. Absolutely lov.. more..

Writing
Truth Truth

A Story by Cody Wiggins


Mistakes Mistakes

A Story by Cody Wiggins


For you For you

A Poem by Cody Wiggins