Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
No more crying, wipe them tears, daddy's here.

No more crying, wipe them tears, daddy's here.

A Chapter by MathersMania
"

Short Chapter.

"
After a few minutes of talking with Whitney, I convinced her that I was okay. Even though I wasn't and I never lie to Whitney, but I didn't know what else to do. She left and I heard her playing with her dolls or something in the hallway, she never played in her room, which was weird. I also haven't seen Alaina all day, I wonder where she is. I heard my dad coming down the hall, I knew he was gonna come in my room and ask me whats wrong, I need to think of an excuse fast. I'm sick? No, he know's when I'm actually sick, and when I'm faking it. I'm tired? Well yeah I am, but that's not a good enough excuse. Oh s**t, here he comes. 
"Hey, you alright? You seem to be acting a little different today. What's going on? What happened at school?" He know's somethings wrong, no point in lying. 
"Okay, dad. You're gonna be a little, or maybe even a lot mad, when I tell you this. So please don't freak, just hear me out. Alright, for the past three months I've been dating someone, and mom knew about it. His name is Kevin, but we're no longer dating. He cheated on me, and I don't know if he's cheated on me before, but today I caught him. He was screwing some random girl named Alandra in the bathroom, but don't worry, I beat her a*s. Then I had to go to the office, which is why I was later than usual, and mom came down to the school, worked things out, you know? So, I'm sorry I never told you about him, but I had a feeling this wouldn't last, so I didn't want to waste my time telling you about something that wouldn't even last." By this time I had tears in my eyes, I really did love Kevin, and I hated lying to my dad. I looked at him and he looked pretty mad, I'm not sure if it was because a boy made me cry, or because I lied, or maybe even both. 
"Hailie, I'm sorry this happened to you. I will personally break his neck." I laughed a little at that comment, my dad was always over-protective. 
"But why didn't you just tell me about him? I wouldn't be mad, I'd be a little nervous, but not mad. I only want the best for you Hail, and I don't want you to get hurt. That's why I always told you, when you get a boyfriend, tell me. So I can protect you from things like this" He was holding me by this time, I was pretty much crying now. 
"First off dad, I was the one who always said when I get a boyfriend I'd tell you, you'd just protest against me getting one" I just had to correct him.
"And this is why, I hate seeing you hurt Hailie. I never wanted something like this to happen to you, because I know this pain, and it sucks." I cried a little more, he's probably been cheated on by all his girlfriends, what the f**k is wrong with them? He's a great guy, he's funny, and nice, and a really great rapper. Older women are just stupid. 
"I'm sorry I never told you" I couldn't really talk right, it kind of just came out as a whisper. So my dad hugged me tighter. 
"It's okay Hailie, but I do promise you, I will find a way hurt this boy who made you cry, actually he's not even a boy, he's a p***y." I started laughing, my dad always knew what to say. 
"It'll all be okay, I promise.. Straighten up little soldier, Stiffen up that upper lip. What you crying about? You got me." I smiled, I knew he was about to start rapping Mockingbird, that song always made me happy. 
"Hailie I know you miss your mom and I know you miss your dad. Well I'm gone, but I'm trying to give you the life that I never had. I can see you're sad, even when you smile, even when you laugh. I can see it in your eyes, deep inside you want to cry. Cause you're scared, I ain't there? Daddy's with you in your prayers, No more crying, wipe them tears. Daddy's here, no more nightmares. We gon' pull together through it, we gon' do it, Laney uncles crazy, ain't he? Yeah but he loves you girl and you better know it. We're all we got in this world, when it spins, when it swirls, when it whirls, when it twirls. Two little beautiful girls, Lookin' puzzled, in a daze. I know it's confusing you Daddy's always on the move, mamma's always on the news. I try to keep you sheltered from it but somehow it seems the harder that I try to do that, the more it backfires on me. All the things growing up his daddy that he had to see, daddy don't want you to see but you see just as much as he did. We did not plan it to be this way, your mother and me, But things have gotten so bad between us. I don't see us ever being together ever again, like we used to be when we were teenagers. But then of course everything always happens for a reason, I guess it was never meant to be, but it's just something we have no control over, and that's what destiny is. But no more worries, rest your head and go to sleep, maybe one day we'll wake up and this will all just be a dream" I fell asleep after the first verse, I was extremely tired. 


© 2011 MathersMania


Author's Note

MathersMania
Sorry it's so short, this is a 'father-daughter' type of chapter.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

280 Views
Added on November 9, 2011
Last Updated on November 9, 2011
Tags: Eminem, Hailie Jade, Mathers, Hailie Scott, Hailie Mathers, Hailie Jade Scott, Hailie Jade Mathers, Marshall Mathers


Author

MathersMania
MathersMania

Canada



About
I like Eminem. (: more..

Writing
Hi Hi

A Chapter by MathersMania


First Kiss First Kiss

A Chapter by MathersMania