Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by Mindy Kay

     My name is Mollie May, and this is how I died. I was walking home from my friend Mavericks house. I had to take care of something so that I could get over him, and no I didn't have to see him.


     After he moved my life had went down hill from there. Me and him was so close I loved him more then I loved myself. Like it mattered though he had his new girlfriend. Even though he still came over and slept with me.


     Nothing in my life was going right l was even being fallowed, for weeks and weeks some one had be watching my evey move. No I didn't mind, but they would here before to long, the moon was about right for me to.


     Oh yeah being a witch is a great time. I was on the top of the mountain. I was waiting for them to show their faces.


"Ok who ever you are show your self."
"Oh Mollie Poor little Mollie."
"Poor little Mollie. Boy oh boy, you don't know me."
"I know your a witch."
"How do you know that?"
"Mollie Mollie Mollie, do you not know who I am."
"No I don't and I hate that you are here and have been watching me."
"Watching? No I would never watch you."
"The f**k the only person that can watch me is not around so see ya."


      I walked away pissed off, not even knowing who he was. All I knew was I wasn't sticking around to find out. Now I am six feet under and Maverick decides to show up. I can't believe that they even used my Laptop to write Maverick a short note.


Dear Love,


     There is so much I would like to say before now but There is more to me then what you see now, But it is time for me to go. I have showed you how to love again and that is what you needed.


     The love you have found in this girl is what you need to stay with and show that you still have a heart after all the s**t you have been throw. I know you are a great guy you need to show the world how great you are now.


     This might be hard for you to do and I know you are saying "Mollie I can't do this. Not with out you here with me." But Maverick this is how it has to be I will still be here you know every time you see a buttterfly just say Hi you know I am watching over you.


     Show them the you, That you say you can't be but I know you can be. Just be you, don't hide anymore. Sure I am dead now but I know you. and I will always know you. But love I have stop here the blood is rushing out more and I be gone in a short time. Just know I love you and I will always love you.


                                  -Love always-

                                  Mollie May <3


     This is where it all starts, My grave. After laying me to rest and everyone but one walks away. A guy short dark brown hair almost black like, wearing nothing but black. He pulls out a nakles and a small photo frame and lay it on the head stone.


     The photo of Me and Maverick kissing and the nakles that he had gave me when we was dating. Maverick was crying he knew this was not my doing, and he was going to find who did this to me. I wouldn't had just killed myself like this.

 

 

 

 



© 2015 Mindy Kay


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

262 Views
Added on January 28, 2015
Last Updated on January 30, 2015
Tags: werewolf, wolf, Love, Mavrick, Alpha, Revenge


Author

Mindy Kay
Mindy Kay

Webster Springs, WV



About
Welcome to my page. I hope you like my writing. I try my best to show what I really feel even though it is hard. Maybe you will find something that will help you. Reviews are welcomed even if th.. more..

Writing