Chapter 5

Chapter 5

A Chapter by Mindy Kay

      I took a seat on the rock next to Mollie not knowing if this was some kind of sick joke or what it was. Mollie turned around and looked at me. I was not feeling so scared any more after seeing her look me in the eyes.

"What you bring me to eat?"
"What did you eat when we had our first date?"
"you couldn't remeber that."
"but I did."

      I reach in to the bag and pull out what she had the first time that we had dinner together. Mashed potatoes gravy and chicken nuggets, I layed out in frunt of her. I pulled out chicken strips, frise, along with a hamburger for my self.

"I can't believe that you rememered that."
"Why wouldn't I?"
"I wouldn't know."
"Really?"
"Yes."

      By this time something had me on eage about Mollie. It was like Mollie wasn't Mollie anymore. I was guessing that is what happens when you die, but then again Mollie had the smell of someone else.

"Mollie?"
"Yes Maverick?"
"Who are you really?"
"What are you taking about?"
"Who are you?"
"I'm Mollie May. Your ex-girlfriend the one that is still in love with you."

       Her heart started to race when she said this. She wasn't my Mollie she wasn't even eatting. My thought that this was just what happened when you die was all wrong. I put what was left in my bag and got up.

"What are you doing?"
"I smell something better then this s**t."
"Oh what is that?"
"Bear."

       I took off down the hill to the bear and went a cuple good rounds with him . Got a good chunk of me taken out. but I got a good bite of him and he took off. I could od went after him but didn't.

       I walked back to where Mollie was setting at but she wasn't there anymore. I grabed my bag that i left there and headed to the four wheeler. Once I got there there she was again she was setting on the four wheeler, that was painted purple with M&M painted in a gold color on the side.

"You painted it?"
"Yeah I told you I was going to."
"You remember what the Ms are for?"
"No."
"Mollie you remember everything thouhg."
"Give me a brack I did just come back from the dead."
I help her off the four wheeler and hop on it.
"Oh Maverick. your bleeding."

      I start the four wheeler and drive away. Not looking back at her, she wasn't my Mollie if she don't know anything about me. I know that there is more then she is saying. she didn't come back to life there is no way she could of.




© 2015 Mindy Kay


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

209 Views
Added on February 4, 2015
Last Updated on February 4, 2015


Author

Mindy Kay
Mindy Kay

Webster Springs, WV



About
Welcome to my page. I hope you like my writing. I try my best to show what I really feel even though it is hard. Maybe you will find something that will help you. Reviews are welcomed even if th.. more..

Writing