chapter 6

chapter 6

A Chapter by Mindy Kay

      I wasn't sure who she was or why she looked like Mollie. I wasn't going to stick around to find out as I ratch the road there. I could feel my lag start to heal up from the bear. There was some pluse sides to bring a wolf but there was always some down sides.

      Mollie knew everything about me being a wolf, how this woman didn't know I wish i knew. She seemed to know alot about Mollie just not about me. If she was claver then she would have knew what the Ms was for, what she had to eat on our 1st date and more.

      About that time sara ran out in frunt of me. I tryed to stop but I took out the brakes to this four wheeler and hit her. I jumped off there and headed over to her, she had already turned back in to her human form. Blood was rushing out of her well she wasn't hailing.

"Sara? Sara talk to me?"

      She never moved, I looked at her head where the blood was rushing out. I start trying to find her heart beat but didn't feel that eather. Some how she died just from me hitting her with my four wheeler.

       I couldn't understand this she should be healing but she wasn't. I didn't know what to do she was dieing in my arms.

"Maverick." She said looking up at me "If something happens I want you to know. I love you no matter what."
"Don't say that, your going to be ok."
She took a brath in and that was the end of that she was dead. I started to cry, I hurt nother girl that I promised I wouldn't hurt.

       I as the EMS just showed up. I looked at them with her head in my hands. The other love was dead, but she wasn't the one I loved. they pushed me away. well asking me if I was ok. All I could say was the same thing that I said when I wracked Mollie not even a mile from her home.

"I'm fine, what about her?"
"Sir?"
"What about her?"
"I think you should call her family?"
"She has no family she has me just me."

        I wasn't sure who called the 911 on us but I knew it wasn't me. I was wondering if it was the girl that was trying to play off as Mollie. She had to do something to my four wheeler to have made it kill a wolf with one hit.

        I wanted one thing and that was for a friend that I fall for would stay with me and not die. I could feel arms go around me, as if some one was hugging me. Thing about that was it was Mollie.

"Maverick, It isn't your falt and well I am still here."
"No your not your not here to hold me to tell me it wasn't my failt."
"Maverick, your not getting it. I am still here you have to find me."

        Mollie disappered from me, then went in got in the car and drove to the hostpitle. I walked in slowly to find the doctor laying a cover over Sara's face. There was nothing they could do. I couldn't handle knowing that she was really dead.



© 2015 Mindy Kay


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

190 Views
Added on February 5, 2015
Last Updated on February 5, 2015


Author

Mindy Kay
Mindy Kay

Webster Springs, WV



About
Welcome to my page. I hope you like my writing. I try my best to show what I really feel even though it is hard. Maybe you will find something that will help you. Reviews are welcomed even if th.. more..

Writing