Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by Mindy Kay

     You could see it in my eyes that I was sure Mollie was killed and they had made it look like she did it her self. They was getting better at covering their tracks. They wasn't good enought yet to hide it from me though.


     I wonder if they knew when they typed the note to her love that it was going to go to a wolf? I am not just any wolf. I am the Alpha. My eyes glowed red as I walked a way in to the the woods.


     Sara could feel my heart raceing as I started running throw the woods not turning back. I should had knew she would have fallowed after me, she was not like Mollie I couldn't lose her because after all she was just like me only not an alpha.


    I wished that I could just walk a way and she wouldn't fallow. I shouldn't had left her here with out knowing that they wouldn't of came after her. I blam my self more then I should I didn't know and they knew I would come back with the fact she would be dead.


     I stopped down by the river by my home where Mollie and I spent so many momments together. I could feel eyes on the back of my head watching me. I knew it was Sara but I wasn't going to talk to her.


     I walked to the tree that that had mine and Mollies initials carved in to it. I looked for our initials but didn't find them, all I found was a hole where they use to be. It killed me, I knew right then and there that she was trying to delete me from her life when I left.


      She was dieing with out me, I need to know everything but I knew she wouldn't tell me. I put Mollie throw hell day in and day out, day after day. I needed her now more then ever.


     The one thing I didn't want to do I had to do even thouhg I knew I would most likely be killed trying to find out who killed my Mollie. Even if it killed me I needed a witch, that could open the hole so that I could speek with Mollie.


     There was a problem with that, I couldn't be around witchs or their symbles other wise it would kill me. I didn't even know of a witch that could help me. Sara Moves close to me as I am thinking all of this as it moves around in my head.


"I know someone that could help you Maverick."
"You do?"
"Yeah, It is an Ex-boyfriend but he would be happy to help."
"Whats His name."
"Jake."
"Last name."
"Bright."
"He is dead."
"wait what?"
"Car wrake him, his mom and step dad dead there was a baby to but we let him live."Sara couldn't believe that her friend was dead and she was just now hearing about it. "I know hard to believe it has been just a year ago that we killed him too."


     Sara couldn't take it, she had to get a way from what she was hearing. She changed and took off. I knew this was the last thing that she wanted to hear out of my thoughts but I was still in love with Mollie.


       This was the way that things was going to have to go I had to be with Sara. I had to stop the wars, before it got to out of hand. Mollie never understude that. She was always trying to get me back. Out of no where Mollie's spirit was behind me, hearing all of my thoughts.


"Me trying to get you back that is funny Maverick"
"Yes you was always trying to win my heart back Mollie."
"Maverick you let me go. I was just the one that was trying to do what you wanted."
"What I wanted Mollie you stopped talking to me."
"Because that is what you wanted."
"I never wanted that."
"Oh please Maverick. Go talk to Madalyn."


     Mollie faded out as I stood there unsure what just happened. I knew one thing, I needed to find Madalyn. The only thing I knew was where Madalyn's mom and dad lived at.



© 2015 Mindy Kay


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

147 Views
Added on January 28, 2015
Last Updated on January 28, 2015
Tags: Wolf, werewolf, love, Alpha, revenge


Author

Mindy Kay
Mindy Kay

Webster Springs, WV



About
Welcome to my page. I hope you like my writing. I try my best to show what I really feel even though it is hard. Maybe you will find something that will help you. Reviews are welcomed even if th.. more..

Writing