Chapter 3

Chapter 3

A Chapter by Mindy Kay

     I walked up and got in my car and drove down Bass Rod. I wasn't sure where I was going to end up but I knew where I needed to start at. I didn't know what I was going to say but I did know one thing and that was Madalyn might not talk to me.

      I pulled in to the drive way close to Madalyn Hatters house and walked the steps to her frunt door. The little anckle biter was barking at me. I knocked on the door and waited for someone to come.


I seen Madalyn throw the door as she looked out to see me standing there. "Dad get the gun I might need it." I could hear her yelling down the hallway.

"You wont need the gun Madalyn."
"Oh will I not? Maverick you scrowed my cuz over and you came in just to see her dead."
"Madalyn, I am not here to fight but I do need to talk about Mollie with you."
"What about her?"
"Me and Mollie got into a fight there a little bit ago."
"what don't be joking with me Brown."
"I'm Not."
"Anyways?"
"I need need to see something that is what Mollie said about always coming back."
"Oh I know what you are talking about."

      She gets up and walks to her room. That is where I am guessing that she went to because she came back with a mini laptop. She takes a seat on the couch beside me and opens it and logs into it. I wasn't sure what she was doing until she started playing this rather loud argument of me and Mollie.

      I could hear everything that was being said between me and Mollie. That voice of her, I just couldn't believe that this was the last time me and her really talked to each other. I could see the hole fight going throw my head.

      For a moment there it felt like I had a thought bubble over my head but I knew I didn't because that only happens in the movies but still yet I was waving my hand over my head trying to get the bubble to leave because I could see that spark in her eyes that I loved so much.

"What are you doing?"
"Do you not."
"Do I not what?"
"Nothing, I got to go." I got up and headed for the door. I stopped and looked back. "Madalyn Thank you."
"Your welcome." I could hear her saying as I walked out the door.

      I got to the car and got in I couldn't believe that. I keep thinking about to what Mollie and I was fighting about as I drove off. I was fore sure on one thing though after lissening to that, and that was Izzy Richerd better not let me see him.

      I get into town hoping to god that I don't see Izzy there in town. I pull into Annys hometown cooking It was my favarit place to eat at and it was where I took Mollie on her frist date with me. Setting there waiting to give my order to a girl that I went to school with, when Izzy's sister Effie Day with her husbin Sawyer and little girl Rebekah walked in.



© 2015 Mindy Kay


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

186 Views
Added on January 28, 2015
Last Updated on January 28, 2015
Tags: werewolf, wolf, love, alpha, revenge


Author

Mindy Kay
Mindy Kay

Webster Springs, WV



About
Welcome to my page. I hope you like my writing. I try my best to show what I really feel even though it is hard. Maybe you will find something that will help you. Reviews are welcomed even if th.. more..

Writing