Chapter 4

Chapter 4

A Chapter by Mindy Kay

"Hey Brown." Sawyer said as he walked over and took a seat at the table next to mine. "What has you back here in Wild berry?"
"Mollie's funeral"
"Oh?"
"Why wasn't you there?"
"We're not friends with her anymore after everything that went down with you and her."
"Really?"
"Yeah.Why did you go?"
"We was friends and not only that I'm still I mean I was still in love with her."

      Sawyer never said anything more to me, and Effie Never even said hi to me. It was like she didn't even know me. I wanted to say something to her but the waiter was ready to take my order.

      I ordered to go, and set there waiting so I could leave as soon as I got my order. It seemed to take for ever for them to get it for me. Well I was setting there I watched as Rebekah was running around talking about her baby dall.

"Here's your order."
"Thank you, here is your money, keep the change."
"But..." Before she finished saying anything I was out the door.

      I walked out the door and headed to the car. My phone starts ringing, I looked down to see it was Mollie. I picked up and didn't say nothing.

"This isn't no Maverick. Meet me on the path that we walked to my house that one day. I'll be waiting."


     Mollie hung up the phone. I was flipping my lid. I drove down the rode to my old house. I walked down after parking my car at the top of the hill and ran to get on the four wheeler. I took off on the path after stopping and getting my dinner until I couldn't drive any more.

      I could see what we called the danger davil path. I had to stop at the intrice of the two great rock walls that make the path. The fallin' rocks from the walls covered the path so I couldn't take the four wheeler any farther.

"Mollie?"
"Maverick?"
"Mollie. Is that really you?"
"Come on in and you'll find out."


      I Walked on the rocky path it was about the middle of Danger davil path. Then there she was setting with her back turned to me her brown hair blowing in the wind. I couldn't help but think about what Mollie was doing out here.

"Mollie, I hope you don't mind I got you something to eat."
"I don't mind."  



© 2015 Mindy Kay


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

197 Views
Added on January 30, 2015
Last Updated on January 30, 2015
Tags: Alpha, Love, revenge, hurt, chapter, mad


Author

Mindy Kay
Mindy Kay

Webster Springs, WV



About
Welcome to my page. I hope you like my writing. I try my best to show what I really feel even though it is hard. Maybe you will find something that will help you. Reviews are welcomed even if th.. more..

Writing