Horror Begins (Part 3)

Horror Begins (Part 3)

A Chapter by Muhammad Bilal
"

In this chapter search of the main powerful and intelligent character of the whole story "Shadow" starts...

"

From next morning he started to search Shadow. He asked many people about him but no one knew that where he live. Till night didn’t got any information about where Shadow lives.  At night he reached a hotel to spend night. After getting fresh he came to restaurant for dinner. After meal he took his attention toward nearby sitting people. They were talking about the history of the town, the ups and downs faced by the town. It was getting exited so Shamraiz was listening them carefully. After a long discussion, a person said something about Shadow. When Shamraiz asked details about Shadow then they told him that Shadow is a detective having extraordinary skills and natural powers. He came there about 3 years ago to solve a very complicated case. After solving that, he stayed here. Now he lives a little inside the nearby jungle. He is a great detective, he use to solve most complicated cases. We have listened that he had an extraordinary power which differ him from ordinary human beings but no one knows what power he holds. Some peoples used to say that he is a magician; some say that he can take help from ghosts but no one actually knows the reality, no one knows how he solve these impossible looking mysteries.

          On second day morning he was ready to go to find shadow. He followed the way which was told by those peoples, which he met with at night. When he reached near the jungle, he stopped and took a birds eye view of the surroundings. The area which was in front of him was looking dangerous; there were tall trees, sounds of animals.

          No one was ready to go inside, because everyone was afraid of the terror of nature inside the jungle. He was also aware of the dangers in the jungle but he had no other option so he started walking on a trail going inside jungle. As he was going deeper inside jungle, it was getting more humid and the way was getting narrower. Very deep in the jungle he saw trail is vanishing, he stopped and looked around. All at sudden he saw a very beautiful house.

          The thing which was making house very beautiful and attractive was use of mirrors and glass in its construction. But the fact is that on a horrible place like jungle, where any wise person will never construct a house, and if he constructs anyway then he will surely make it very safe, but that house was highly unsafe. There were no grills on the glass windows.    

          Anyway Shamraiz was damn sure that this is Shadow’s house, totally strange like him. He went near and saw that door was open, but he thought to knock anyway and wait outside. After few moments a boy of 24-25 came there. He was good looking and handsome. He was in black t-shirt, jeans and black glasses. Black color was very suitable on his personality because it not only makes his look better and unique but it also shows his deep reality. The sketch about the physical appearance of Shadow in Shamraiz’s mind was far different from his actual appearance.

          Shamraiz was shocked for a while, once he thought that the person standing in front of him is not Shadow.

Strange Boy: Yes…Who is there?

Shamraiz: You are Shadow?

Strange Boy: Yes, I am…. But who are you?

Shamraiz: Detective Shamraiz from Pakistan, I am here to meet you in accordance to an important case…

Shadow: Which type of case?

Shamraiz: (Shows that blue pearl given by that Old man) I hope you can understand by this pearl… Someone gave it to me and sent me here to get your help.

Shadow: (took that pearl from his hand, grabs it in his hand and reads something in slow voice for a few seconds, when he opened his hand that pearl was broken into small pieces) Come inside…

         

          Shadow took him to a fully decorated room inside the house. He leaved him there for a few minutes and went somewhere. During waiting Shamraiz took a look around, the whole room was decorated with wooden and glass items. A big window opens outside, was covered with black glass. The rays of sun were making a very beautiful pattern in the room after passing through the window. After a few minutes Shadow came back.

Shadow: Now tell me what you want?

Shamraiz: I need your help in a very complicated case, few weeks ago I was called there, where you lived few years ago, to investigate about a corpse found near jungle. I started to investigate about that corpse, but after many days I could only get some personal information about the victim, I didn’t found any clue, any sign about the death of the person. And the fact is that there were no sign of use of any kind of tool on the victim’s body and also the postmortem report was normal. I was still trying to get some clue about the victim, and alas! After two week same case occurred again. It was also same as previous murder, there were no clues, no signs of use of any tool on body, nothing was found abnormal in the post mortem report. After complete failure in this case I decided to resign from this case, but then I found someone who told me about you. Then I thought to get help from you, that person also told me that you had a natural power of making a Shadow Clone of yourself, so that’s why I  thought to get your help.

Shadow: Looks quite complicated… I will help you but on a condition…

Shamraiz: Okay what is that?

Shadow: The condition is that you will keep my natural powers a secret.

Shamraiz: Okay I promise.

Shadow: When we will start our journey?

Shamraiz: Tomorrow morning we will arrive…

Shadow: Any reason to go back very soon?

Shamraiz: yes, the person who told me about you, also told me that after few days that case of murder will again occure, so we have to reach there as soon as possible….

Shadow: okay I will be ready to go in the morning…

Shamraiz: Now I want to leave because I want to see the beauty of the city in the night…



© 2014 Muhammad Bilal


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

142 Views
Added on April 6, 2014
Last Updated on April 6, 2014
Tags: Shadow, Detective, Jungle, Cave, Evil, Soul, K.S, Shadow Clone


Author

Muhammad Bilal
Muhammad Bilal

Rawalpindi, Asia, Pakistan



About
I am a Novel writer and also a student. I started writing novels because i always believed that thinker is the best achiver,... more..

Writing