The first letter

The first letter

A Chapter by *~~Siren~~*
"

Lunar's point of view

"
My hands shook as I held the paper in my hand. Tears fell from my face and onto the paper, causing the print to become blurry. I quickly tried to wipe it off but that just made it smear more so I stopped trying. With the water in my eyes I honestly couldn't see a thing and it made me frustrated so, as gently as I could, I laid the paper down on a desk and stood just staring at it. This letter was a suicide note, the last thing my sister had left before she died and yet, I couldn't bring myself to read it. Maybe it was because once I read this I knew something would change and that I didn't want it to. Or maybe I was just being stupid and I should just read the damn letter. I was leaning toward the latter. I had found it looking through her secret box, that only we knew about and once I had saw it I immediately knew it was for me. I didn't dare show dad otherwise he'd tell me to burn it, so here I was, in my locked room, staring at a letter, deciding whether to read it or not. I made no sound of crying nor did I collapse from the shock of Sun's death, all I did was stand there, tears seeming to endlessly fall from my eyes and my body shaking ever-so slightly. I felt guilty, why wasn't I screaming? Or even balling for my dead twin? Does that mean I didn't love her? No, I shake my head, of course I loved her. We are sisters- no more than that we were closer we were twins. I let out a shaky breath and reach for the tear-stained letter. The paper was crinkled and had a lot of eraser marks. How did she even get the time to write this? We were almost always together, she would've had to sneak off or lie about where she was going. More tears fell silently as I pictured my sister sneaking off to write a suicide letter. I wiped the tears on my jacket sleeve and sniffed. Looking down very slowly I read the letter.
Dear Lunar, 
By the time you are reading this I must be dead. There are so many things I wish I could say but I just don't have the time, and for that, I am sorry. I'm sorry for so many things now; I'm sorry I had to leave you alone with dad, I'm sorry I won't be there to protect you or comfort anymore, and most of all I'm sorry that I can't be the twin sister that you always wanted. Though, things have changed now and hopefully, this time, there for the better because that's all I want for you, the best. I want you to know that me dying was never your fault nor will it ever be. I want you to know that this was my choice and my choice only, so there's no need to worry about me. Always know that I love you and I will always be your sister and as your sister, I would like to give you my one last gift. Though, to get this gift, you must go through a series of challenges that I have created but once you have completed those challenges you will get the most beautiful and loving gift I could ever give to you. So please, carry out my last wish and read all my letters. The letters will be scattered all over the city hidden in various places not one would see easily, but, so that you can find them, I marked on top of the spots a symbol of a sun. Do keep in mind that you will not be the only one full-filling my last wish so only get the symbol with the blue suns. If you get any other symbols the challenges will be turned into failures and you will not get my gift. I spent 8 months preparing this so please bare with me and try you best! Keep on smiling!
PS: The PS's will be the hints to find the other letters so do read them and don't let anyone else find these letters, the only one you can trust is the one who knows this rhyme: Sun shines, Lunar glows, Mars is the keeper of all the secrets we hold. Now as for the letter it is hidden in the heart, next to my soul.
Sincerely Your Twin,
Sun


© 2012 *~~Siren~~*


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

265 Views
Added on June 8, 2012
Last Updated on June 8, 2012
Tags: The, First, Letter, Lunar, Sincerely, Twin, Sun


Author

*~~Siren~~*
*~~Siren~~*

N/A, CA



About
Im weird so my stories will be to....I right both stories where the main character is a girl and ones where the main character is a guy.....so most of them are fiction, romance, fantasy, supernatural,.. more..

Writing
Rebirth Rebirth

A Chapter by *~~Siren~~*


Spirit Spirit

A Chapter by *~~Siren~~*