2

2

A Chapter by Nightstar

Clown looked scared as she looked around the village. “I can’t find him, have any of you found him yet?” Spike shook his head, Ace shook her head as well. “Nothing, where could he have gone?” Ace walked past Spike and Clown making them both look at her as she walked. Her head was down looking along the path as if she was looking for something. Stopping in her tracks looking among the tree line, Clown came over to her when Aces arm stopped her. Spike stopped behind the two of them, he looked at the tree line to see a fox. The fox was black and was looking at them its eyes where green with a crescent moon cut over its right eye. The fox moved to the side, then walked towards them with a piece of cloth in its mouth. Ace held her hand out allowing the fox to set it in her hand. When the cloth was in her hand the fox ran to the trees vanishing along the trees. “What is that?” Ace looked it over holding it up to get a better look at it. When Ace tuned it over she slightly jerked. “Ace?” Both Spike and Clown asked. Ace set the cloth down, handing it over to Clown who looked it over not seeing anything strange about it. “Wait Spike, do you think this is what made Ace jerk?” She pointed to a strange symbol in red. “What is that?” Ace was standing to the side she had a cold stare looking off in the trees. “Ace?” Clown walked over to her as purple eyes met red. “Yes Clown?” Her voice was soft and cold as she spoke to Clown. “Do you know where Joker is?” “I might, I want you and Spike to leave go back to the house I’ll bring Joker back.” Clowns eyes showed worry as Ace said the last part. “But Ace, what if…” “No buts Clown get back to the house.” Clown looked up at Ace who was giving her a look that Clown knew well, the look of do as she says or else. “Alright Ace, how long do you think it will take you?” “Don’t worry about it Clown.” Ace pulled up her hood and started walking away not answering to Clown or Spikes calls out.

Joker opened his eyes to see a room that looked like the inside of a cave. Candles where the only light threw out the whole room, a man sat in a chair across from Joker a table full of knifes. “Evening.” Joker tried to move his hands finding his hands only to find that the chains stopped his hand by his head. “To high for you? Doesn’t matter this shouldn’t take long.” Joker stayed quit trying to see clearly who this guy was, and from what he could tell he had no idea who he was. He pulled out a knife and stood up and made is way up to Joker. Waving the knife in front of Joker, Jokers green eyes watched the knife closely till the knife vanished from his view. “What do you want?” The man smiled coldly as he stepped back. “Nothing from you, it’s who will come and get you is who I want.” Joker raised an eyebrow at his statement in question. Just as he was about to say who a cold chill entered the cave room.

“Ethan.” The man turned around a new cold smile covered his face. “Well, if it isn’t Ace. Come to save your new friend?” Ace glared at him as Joker looked surprised at Ace. Ethan walked up closer to Ace taking a long sword from behind the table. Taking note of the sword Ace looked around at the candles. “A question Ethan are you afraid?” Ethan made a light laugh as he leaned closer to Ace. “Afraid of what?” As Ace pulled out her sword, candles started burning out one by one till only one candle stayed lit in front of the two of them. Till the final candle burned out. “The dark.”       



© 2018 Nightstar


Author's Note

Nightstar
sorry for the short chapter.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

91 Views
Added on June 18, 2018
Last Updated on June 18, 2018


Author

Nightstar
Nightstar

MO



About
Hi, I'm Nightstar a highschool student who just loves to read and write when ever I can. more..

Writing
I'm ready I'm ready

A Story by Nightstar


Red hoodie Red hoodie

A Story by Nightstar


Embers Embers

A Poem by Nightstar